CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the people who are thinking about you and loving you, Gannon. We are here, and there are other groups all over hoping and praying for justice for you. She did unthinkable things to you and every single one of us would go back and stop her if we could. You are precious and loved. Look at the DA and his assistant and all the witnesses working hard on your behalf. You're an amazing little boy and justice is almost here. Bless your sweet parents. I don't know how they manage to breathe, sitting in the same room with the horrible woman who took you from them.

Justice is so close now.

Teen pregnancy happened.

Jmo
Maybe. But not with Harley. She would have been in her late teens then. I'm talking about early to mid-teens. I've seen speculation here but it's only speculation. And if it happened, who is supposed to be the father?
JMO

Maybe. But not with Harley. She would have been in her late teens then. I'm talking about early to mid-teens. I've seen speculation here but it's only speculation. And if it happened, who is supposed to be the father?
JMO
I believe HH fathers name was Chance. He passed away.

Morning WS .here for Gannon . I wonder what surprises we are in for today. Everyday watching this it's just very sad learning what happened to Gannon I really feel for Landon I know I wouldn't have her self control . On a lighter note my good kid found the defendants theme song randy Orton's WWE theme song voices in my head. Jmoo

Speculation: what little we know, T seemed to have a lot of success as a teen. Awards and such. Perhaps what happened to T was a new peer group. Running with the wrong crowd and got a taste for rebellion, chaos, negative attention and a sense of belonging -- coupled with some personality disorders...

Then a teen pregnancy....

Jmo

-----snip for focus----- Trauma disorders aren't on trial here. The unrepentant murderer of an eleven year old is.

MOO
And, that's really the thing for me.

If she had been temporarily insane when she killed Gannon, she would have been repentant once she returned to sanity. She would have recognized what she did, immediately notified LE, and sought help.

But, she has never shown an ounce of repentance--it's always been about covering for nasty, narcissistic Tee.

T has told us more than once that Gannon hid from her. She claims it was due to the Switch but that was likely to pass blame unfairly to him.... T, why was Gannon afraid of you?

I wonder if the first injury was a backhand or fronthand to the face.

So much violence against someone she was charged with protecting.

Such cruelty. So callous.

Jmo

Speculation: what little we know, T seemed to have a lot of success as a teen. Awards and such. Perhaps what happened to T was a new peer group. Running with the wrong crowd and got a taste for rebellion, chaos, negative attention and a sense of belonging -- coupled with some personality disorders...

Then a teen pregnancy....

Jmo
Could be. But I'm wondering where the personality disorders came from. They don't arise at 18 from having bad friends. And while they may not be diagnosed until adulthood, signs of PDs are there early on.
JMO

Good morning everyone, back here again today to follow the process of justice for Gannon.

I'm sure curious who the prosecution's last witness is, and what kind of testimony they've got.
And why it was decided to call this person, last.

Good morning! Today I think we have one final prosecution witness, then we're on to the defense.

I have had a lot of sleep, and my nailpolish today is a bright mid blue with chunky blue glitter called Love Is Love, for Gannon.

Could be. But I'm wondering where the personality disorders came from. They don't arise at 18 from having bad friends. And while they may not be diagnosed until adulthood, signs of PDs are there early on.
JMO
Perhaps T had a greater support system than her defense team wants us to believe. And by support, enabling qualifies. Maybe she had an adult in her life who was protecting her from the natural consequences of disordered behavior. Happens in a lot of households. Truant teen. Desperate parents calls them out sick.

How do any personality disorders develop? Genetic destiny, environmental triggers....

We might have said, prior to January of 2020, that T was relatively high-functioning given her clustersoup. Given her track record of baseless sexual assault/harassment stories, I speculate that she was sexualized young and learned the power of laying false claims later in life. Spotty employment record but, far as we know, wasn't a couch surfer. Always found a way.

So what led her to a brutal murder? What leads anyone to that?

Hatred. Control. Meanness. I think she found something delicious about causing other people pain --

Simple. Complicated. Deadly.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members