CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She reminds me of when I ask my nan if she wants to go out for tea and she starts speeling off a novel which ends up with her telling me her life story and how she used to walk 4 mile to school with holes in her shoes in the snow
The Grandma who raised me used to always tell what she was going to eat, how she was going to make it, what she LAST ate and HOW if affected her:) I'd give anything to have another one of those conversations with her:)

I’m glad Tolini isn’t talking over her, but there is definitely a way for him to direct or control her testimony.

She’s supposed to be listing her education and experience so she can be offered and qualified as an expert in her field, not tell anecdotes about each step of the way.

I want to yell Relevance?!

Maybe I’m just grumpy. Lol
JMO

I admire her idealism, her goal - a world where we don't execute people who can't understand why they're being executed or what they did to end up there. She is not a doubter that dissociative disorders exist, and a very early believer in CTE, long before they could test for it. All of these things are positives in my book.

However, I disagree with pretty much all her conclusions, and I have a major problem with her apologism about seriously violent offenders.

I think from what I saw in the documentary that she disbelieves in sociopathy and ASPD. Everyone is a sad abused child in her eyes. No one is a predator without a horrible backstory as a 'reason'. And I have a problem with that.

MOO
I agree on both of your conclusions here. Thanks for articulating it eloquently (as opposed to my "spaghetti junction" of all-over-the-place thoughts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax