CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that this was not going to be allowed?
Why are they discussing Traumatic Brain Injuries?
Some parts are allowed because in Dr Lewis' submitted reports it was mentioned that lie bag got her head boshed with a falling shelf. She just isn't allowed to mention the softball head injury that was mentioned in the snakey secret meeting sunday

Keeping in mind as this expert testifies, most of what she's heard about LS growing up, came directly from LS herself.
Odds are, 99.99% of that information is a complete lie.

And somehow, this expert seems to have bought it all.

Watching with my non true crime interested boyfriend…the witness stated “if memory serves…”

My boyfriends response: “it clearly doesn’t”.

This witness is annoying, purely based on the fact that she cannot answer a simple question without going off on a tangent.

Keeping in mind as this expert testifies, most of what she's heard about LS growing up, came directly from LS herself.

This expert hears anything that fits her theories and life's work of awww cutesy murderers no faulty

I thought that this was not going to be allowed?
Why are they discussing Traumatic Brain Injuries?

Because T. had a concussion that got in, via some report (of Dr L's, I believe). It's not the softball concussion, it's the workplace concussion where she was supposedly knocked unconscious.

Concussions are a cause of TBI. There's no strong evidence that DID is higher in people with TBI, but Dr Lewis believes there are abnormalities in the physical brains of DID people (at least sometimes - it's not as if she has her own separate data on the people she has "diagnosed" with it, like Ted Bundy).

IMO.

Exactly. I think the prosecution has established what a pathological liar she is. I'd start there... Jury has listened to her lies over and over again. "So, Doctor, you just believed everything a patient tells you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES