CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as this is, as correct as the prosecution is to press this issue, if she bursts into tears on the stand, the prosecution is going to look brutal to the jury.

I already feel sorry for her. And I think she has been a disaster on the stand and is dangerous in her crusade. Her credibility, what there was of it, has been absolutely laid waste to.

MOO

1683063777248.png
1683063304118.png
1683063427754.png
1683063638172.png

Dr. Lewis thinks Letecia murdered Gannon. She says that maybe there's a totally different definition, but in Colorado blah, blah, blah, Letecia did not know the nature of what she is doing.

Prosecution says but you knew you were coming to the state of Colorado, so based on the law you should know the definition.

Dr. Lewis says-- In plain English, she is psychotic out of contact with reality, is and was psychotic, therefore insane.... yada, yada, yada

There you go. Defense never got the tests she asked for. So if I'm a juror I can't trust her judgment of this defendant. So her initial evaluation and her "suspicions" of Leticia being psychotic and not knowing right from wrong during the murder...not valid. Case closed. Leticia's going to be testifying...things going south.

Everytime I start to feel bad for her I remind myself that she's been paid $350 an hour and not only been justifying the acts of a lying scheming evil child murderer, she has also been near on kissing her bum.

There you go. Defense never got the tests she asked for. So if I'm a juror I can't trust her judgment of this defendant. So her initial evaluation and her "suspicions" of Leticia being psychotic and not knowing right from wrong during the murder...not valid. Case closed. Leticia's going to be testifying...things going south.
Bingo!

I think this witness is coming across as as an expert who, for whatever reason, be it her age or actual lack of expertise, was grossly unprepared for this and was absolutely hoodwinked by Letitia. In other words, not beneficial to the Defense.

But, I think this current state attorney doing the cross needs to cool his jets and just be courteous, polite, get the information out, but pretend she's your grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe