CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, the heavy weight she puts on handwriting. As I discussed a couple of days ago, some multiple systems do have system members who have different writing. But some systems have handwriting that is the same or have very few differences between members, and some regular folks without DID have handwriting that varies greatly throughout their lives and situations (work, distraction, emotion, changing it up through boredom).

MOO
Hasn’t the study of graphology basically been deemed pseudoscience anyway? I don’t think you can really tell much at all about a person by their handwriting, let alone whether they have DID.

This is such a mess lol.

Holy cow! If I were on the jury and needed to understand diagnosis etc, I’d give up trying to comprehend.
I have learned ZERO from this witness and am so bored, irritated and over this I can’t imagine the jury considering this witness to be impressive and swaying their mind.

Someone commented on RA's live chat, that in Dr. Lewis' documentary she gets blasted just like this every time she testifies. For those who have suffered through it, is that an accurate statement?

Prosecution is making an excellent point.
This doctor didn't even examine her until nearly 3 years after she killed Gannon.
There's NO WAY she can say that 3 years prior, she was insane when she killed him.

So why is she even there?

Especially if she's mumbling about psychosis. So many kinds! Most of them not permanent!

She cannot tell whether LS was "psychotic" (in any form, including BPD form) at the time she murdered and hid Gannon.

IMO. I think Dr Lewis is basically saying "I don't know" in a bunch of different ways. Which is interesting. Her main goal in life is to find ways of explaining *all* violent behavior via her own method. But she can't describe her method.

Dr. Lewis thinks she is so smart there's no way Mr. Young could understand all that goes into making a determination of sanity / insanity. She keeps saying she agrees that his example fits "his concept" of insanity. He asks her for her concept and she vaguely says there's so much more to it. Well, for crying out loud lady, you are here to tell us what constitutes insanity and if T meets the criteria.

Her on seems to act as her assistant/companion. I believe that he’s been in the courtroom this week.
I was watching him yesterday and he seems to be typing on his laptop most of the time, he shows no emotion when his mother is being questioned and gets upset or raises her voice. it is an extremely weird situation.

Yes I said that too, I worked with dementia patients and she shows the confusion at the early stages and that get worse with stress. If so I really feel sorry for her.
I was feeling sorry yesterday.
Today - not so much.

Defense is counting on the jury to be feeling some kind of way too. That’s why she’s here. She is a sweet, elderly lady with credentials.

It’s emotional manipulation.
Tactics by a defense team that’s playing their last card.

Time for them to fold.
This is a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members