VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

While jurors are being read the detailed instructions - Lorson Ranch neighbors show their support for #GannonStauch. I remember when this corner of grass was flooded with blue lights and such - in the days & weeks following his disappearance on Jan. 27, 2020.

Will prison life be easier for LS than jail has been? I'm not savvy on the differences between prison and jail.
YES! Very much so. County jail is much worse & harder than state prison. Depending on the actual prison of course. But she might get a TV in her cell and she will be able to socialize with others. I imagine she will have a group of "friends" in prison and be able to amuse herself there. Ugh.

After over 3 years, justice is finally in arms reach. The worst part of all this is that even with a guilty verdict and an LWOP sentence, Gannon’s family will still have to live the rest of their lives without him. It’s easy to throw yourself into the build up to and process of a trial when you need to put your mind to something other than the pain, I imagine that L and Al have focused on getting justice for Gannon for 3 years and once that moment finally comes and they hear the judge sentence her to ‘the Colorado department of corrections for the rest of her natural life’ or whatever sentence may be. They will go home and have to begin the grieving process all over again, I think that after trial is when it seems to affect families the most. The media has gone and there are no more court dates. They find themselves having to learn how to live this new life that no one ever wants to have to live. It’s kind of like after you lose a loved one you throw yourself into organising the funeral, then once everyone’s gone home, the visitors stop coming, the phone calls become less frequent, reality fully sets in that they are never coming back.

That’s what breaks my heart the most, that Gannon can never come home. Because of this evil twisted witch, Gannon is gone forever and his parents and siblings have to live a life without him, releasing balloons and lighting candles on his birthday, feeling the pain of knowing he won’t be racing down the stairs on Christmas morning. They will never see him graduate from school, get married, have children and all that comes in between. T didn’t just steal 11 year old Gannon, she stole the man he would have become, the things he could have done with his life and the memories he could have made.

At the end of the day, no matter how long T gets locked up for, she has still won in a way. She has hurt L and Al in the absolute worst way possible and that pain will stay with them forever. I hope they tear her to shreds in their victim impact statements, I hope she never gets a moment’s peace for the rest of her days and that her actions haunt her until her last breath. That’s all I can hope for because the loss of Gannon for everyone who loved him is worse than anything that could ever happen to T. She killed him so brutally, stuffed him into a suitcase and left him in a car for days until finally throwing him over a bridge in an act worse than evil, to remain on his own out there in that state for weeks until being found. There isn’t a punishment that would ever be full justice for doing something so heartless.

Thinking of Gannon’s loved ones today as they face the end of this part of the journey and have to begin the rest of their lives without their lovely boy.

Justice for Gannon x

After over 3 years, justice is finally in arms reach. The worst part of all this is that even with a guilty verdict and an LWOP sentence, Gannon’s family will still have to live the rest of their lives without him. It’s easy to throw yourself into the build up to and process of a trial when you need to put your mind to something other than the pain, I imagine that L and Al have focused on getting justice for Gannon for 3 years and once that moment finally comes and they hear the judge sentence her to ‘the Colorado department of corrections for the rest of her natural life’ or whatever sentence may be. They will go home and have to begin the grieving process all over again, I think that after trial is when it seems to affect families the most. The media has gone and there are no more court dates. They find themselves having to learn how to live this new life that no one ever wants to have to live. It’s kind of like after you lose a loved one you throw yourself into organising the funeral, then once everyone’s gone home, the visitors stop coming, the phone calls become less frequent, reality fully sets in that they are never coming back.

That’s what breaks my heart the most, that Gannon can never come home. Because of this evil twisted witch, Gannon is gone forever and his parents and siblings have to live a life without him, releasing balloons and lighting candles on his birthday, feeling the pain of knowing he won’t be racing down the stairs on Christmas morning. They will never see him graduate from school, get married, have children and all that comes in between. T didn’t just steal 11 year old Gannon, she stole the man he would have become, the things he could have done with his life and the memories he could have made.

At the end of the day, no matter how long T gets locked up for, she has still won in a way. She has hurt L and Al in the absolute worst way possible and that pain will stay with them forever. I hope they tear her to shreds in their victim impact statements, I hope she never gets a moment’s peace for the rest of her days and that her actions haunt her until her last breath. That’s all I can hope for because the loss of Gannon for everyone who loved him is worse than anything that could ever happen to T. She killed him so brutally, stuffed him into a suitcase and left him in a car for days until finally throwing him over a bridge in an act worse than evil, to remain on his own out there in that state for weeks until being found. There isn’t a punishment that would ever be full justice for doing something so heartless.

Thinking of Gannon’s loved ones today as they face the end of this part of the journey and have to begin the rest of their lives without their lovely boy.

Justice for Gannon x
I thought I might cry once the verdict is back, but you made me cry early! Where's the stairwell when you need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey