VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not alone. I am having closing argument and jury watch jitters.

Same. I can feel a nervous ball of energy sitting right in my chest.

I think, from listening to Recovery Addict, the cameras are dark because Tolini bumped one earlier when they were at the bench. And no one has fixed it yet.

Oaf!.

So in my state sentencing is normally a different day ..Do they do it on the same day?
Not same day in my state. Judge or jury it matters not. Sentencing hearings usually take place after the jury has gone home and the trial has ended. Hearing would include testimony about any mitigators. I imagine with all LS' many "mitigators" that could take several hours in and of itself :rolleyes:. and then there are the victim impact statements, etc. I truly doubt we would see this all wrapped up in a neat bow same day.

https://twitter.com/FierroNicole

Jury is coming back in. Closings will start and prosecution is first

Dave Young is presenting prosecution's closing argument.

Young: "I want to come back to Gannon. Gannon's been in a box back here for the whole trial. This is what the trial should be about.”

Young: "What #GannonStauch had to tell you through his autopsy in the trial is all you need to know.”

Young: "If his body wasn't found in Florida do you think we'd be talking about insanity in this trial?”

Young calls the bridge inspector finding the suitcase with Gannon's body "divine intervention" leading to the point where we are at today.

We're seeing a diagram of injuries on Gannon's body, not the photos from the autopsy. "Just by looking at these injuries, what does your common sense tell you...Gannon was defending himself, he was fighting off despite having hydrocodone that made him lethargic...she didn't stop"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper