CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness!

I sat there yesterday and gave my boyfriend clear instructions that if I hadn't messaged him verdict by 8pm (our time) today, he had to ring me and talk me down as I would be fretting... THEY PUT A VERDICT IN AT 7:49pm!!!!

If guilty (it will be guilty) will sentencing be today??

Omg I'm gonna puke
They said about 15 mins before announcing a verdict that if guilty she would be sentenced today, so by the looks of it it’ll be today! It’s strange how they said that then the next thing we know there’s a verdict. Ohhh I hope she’s sentenced to LWOP today that would be perfect!

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — An El Paso County jury reached a verdict Monday in the trial of Letecia Stauch, who is charged in the 2020 killing of her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch.

9NEWS will livestream the verdict reading expected to begin around 1:20 p.m. in the video player above and on the free 9NEWS+ app on Roku and Fire TV.

It seemed really strange to me that they randomly decided to announce that sentencing would be on the same day if the jury came to a verdict, as if that was a decision reached because they were getting close and now we have our confirmation.

I know the jury met on Friday for a few hours but this still feels like a pretty quick decision if it was a NGRI so I think we’re going to get justice for Gannon today. It’s going to be a nervy 15 minutes but surely this jury has seen sense! Desperately hoping for good news here.
You know, the only Media to say the sentencing will be today is a CourtTV reporter.
No disrespect, but I haven’t seen a Colorado journalist confirm it yet.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member