CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post removed>
5:28 here. Thought it would only take ten minutes to sign the forms. Didn’t think they needed to discuss anything.
Maybe they just want to unload about all they’ve seen or get to know one another. I’ve never served on a jury so I don’t know.
I would have said guilty as the bailiff shut our door.

Last edited by a moderator:
5:28 here. Thought it would only take ten minutes to sign the forms. Didn’t think they needed to discuss anything.
Maybe they just want to unload about all they’ve seen or get to know one another. I’ve never served on a jury so I don’t know.
Me too.

Same! A lot of east coasters here.

Every time a jury comes back quickly, there is one side that claims they must have discussed it before they should have, they had their minds made up, they read things about it when they shouldn't, etc. I haven't been on a jury either, but I would think even if everyone was pretty set on a verdict, they would still want to discuss or go through the basics to feel as if they had all questions answered.

I personally don't care if it takes 5 minutes or 5 days, but there are some who just criticize every jury when they are back "too soon". I'd almost want to wait a bit of time so I didn't have to answer questions about why we were done fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper