CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we’re all impatiently awaiting a verdict, but PLEASE enjoy your coffee, cocktail, sandwich or nervous housecleaning without posting as much on the main thread. I’m sure there are other, more appropriate places for the anxious banter. ;)

Thanks,

Mad

Hoping all turns out well!
Let us know!

We will hold the fort down while you are gone.
Thank you, fortunately he is ok.
He is spending time with family right now so i’m catching up! My nerves are already shot from this situation, now worse waiting for this verdict. I KNOW it’ll be guilty. But I want to hear and see it.

I wonder what the jury is doing? Going through each charge? And reviewing evidence? Discussion on testimony? I am not surprised by two hours deliberations.

Could anyone actually believe LS?!
I dont know if they watched the same trial I did. It seems pretty obvious shes sane.

*unless* they are watching all of those hours of video with LS and Dr Lewis

Just for spite I invite imaginary captions and thoughts on which and what
ever..

LS stroking her hair in that clip is interesting body language.

"Body Language Touching Hair is a physical sign of insecurity. It is a way to self-soothe and tries to reinforce confidence. The person might be feeling insecure about their appearance, their abilities or the situation they are in.

Touching hair can be seen as an attempt to make themselves feel more confident and competent by putting on a more attractive appearance. It can also be seen as an attempt to calm oneself down when feeling nervous or anxious.

Touching the hair can be a subconscious way to feel more in control. Someone may touch their hair when they are feeling insecure, or if they are feeling nervous about something."

I was just thinking of how we’ve gotten to go back & look at things that weren’t immediately clear, have seen/heard everything multiple times in multiple posts, have been able to talk things through amongst ourselves. If I were on the jury, there are parts of the evidence I’d really like to look over in depth. Not necessarily to inform my decision, but just for the sake of knowledge and clarity…it’s their only chance to see/read things that went by quickly during the trial.

I’m just soothing myself by imagining what could be taking so long! I know three hours isn’t much in jury deliberation, but I wouldn’t need that much time. Those polls showing that there are people out there who would vote NGRI have me on edge!

"Body Language Touching Hair is a physical sign of insecurity. It is a way to self-soothe and tries to reinforce confidence. The person might be feeling insecure about their appearance, their abilities or the situation they are in.

Touching hair can be seen as an attempt to make themselves feel more confident and competent by putting on a more attractive appearance. It can also be seen as an attempt to calm oneself down when feeling nervous or anxious.

Touching the hair can be a subconscious way to feel more in control. Someone may touch their hair when they are feeling insecure, or if they are feeling nervous about something."
I thought she was flirting and I couldn't figure out which one she wanted?

RSBM

FWIW...Unfortunately yesterday sound was lost on the wrap up questions. According to Recovery Addict, who was in direct contact with Zack, who is tweeting the trial from the courtroom, reports yesterday the judge asked Letecia if she was on any drugs. The purpose was to have it clear that she and only she made the decision not to testify, as assurance that she wasn't under any influence. I know there has been speculation here as to whether she is drugged for trial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member