DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a little old woman for god sakes..LoL

image.jpg

Not what you said, actually.

Well you should know "Ibiz" would not just walk up and start a fight with someone.

As a retired teacher I am sickened, saddened, appalled.

When I retired, we had been learning about alternative ways of dealing with student misbehavior. The studies are clear that spanking by parents causes huge issues in children especially about lack of self worth.

I can cite all kinds of wonderful info but since most people will not read it, I will not unless someone asks.

My hope is that schools across the nation will start treating students with respect and start using problem solving techniques with them.

To say a child needs to have physical punishment to correct them is worse than saying a wife needs physical punishment by her husband. A child is far more defenseless.

My greatest hope is that people start using positive approaches in school.

And the legal right to not stand for the Pledge or the Anthem is not even a topic for discipline. The whole idea that a teacher is physical with a student makes me sick

So... School shooters didn't experience corporal punishment? I'd love to see the data backing that up.

I was just reading in the Washington Post.

“

It's only been two days, and a lawsuit is already in the works

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-pledge-of-allegiance/?utm_term=.c36c6a538157

That's the new American way I guess. Get assullted by the little old lady at the school house = fast cash.

Free ride at the burden of tax payers.

If a teacher assaulted my child for something like this, you bet I would be doing lawsuit. How dare she!

What did THIS student do to "deserve" to be assaulted by a teacher in a classroom?

<modsnip>

Plus, as I've said, we really don't even have the facts of what occurred.

:seeya:

jmo

no its not the same thing,

people know WHY they are standing, honor and pride for the country they live in,

most people who are kneeling have no clue why they are doing it, or what they are protesting against

I refused to stand for the pledge, not because I disrespect my country because I respect it. Also, it's not legal to force anyone to stand. It's a human right to not participate just because everyone else is doing it.

When in high school in the early '70's it was not uncommon to see groups of students who didn't stand for the pledge or national anthem during assemblies. No one made a big deal of it. Back then, it was more of a protest against the Vietnam War. Many of those guys knew they were going to be drafted to serve as soon as they graduated, so they were not very motivated to show patriotism. Some of those guys ended up dying in Vietnam, some ended up scarred for life.

A couple of my girl friends sat during the pledge, too. They came out ok. One is an attorney.

It was not a big deal back then, no one got expelled or beat up by a teacher. Why is that necessary now?

Same at my school. Teachers didn't care as long as you didn't talk. No big deal.

I refused to stand for the pledge, not because I disrespect my country because I respect it. Also, it's not legal to force anyone to stand. It's a human right to not participate just because everyone else is doing it.

The Supreme Court ruled it so, yes !

Yep, won't stand for the pledge, then stand in hall with nose and toes against the wall.

Not legal to punish a student for not standing. We don't live in a dictatorship that demands we pledge.

Well, Im sticking by what I said earlier.

Don't want to stand and say pledge, then get a crack on the but with a paddle.

That's assault and anyone who hits a child should go to jail.

Recently, there was a 'call to action' for people to 'rise up' and use violence against other people that refused to stand during the US national anthem at sports events.

This is an unstable person for answering that 'call to action' especially by manhandling/using violence against a child, and one in their care. She needs to get gone imo since she is that easily influenced. If someone told her to pick up a gun and use it for a particular reason would she actually do that as well?

The teacher answered a call to action to commit violence? I thought she was on paid administrative leave pending investigation. Does anyone have a link? I don't think this is true. IMO

Woodland said that the teacher committed assault because she was influenced by the call for action.

Said teacher looks like a dangerous unstable person who must NOT teach, while being in RTC to address her serious psychiatric issue.
Teacher's behaviour is one of severe mental illness, amenable only to RTC.

Woodland said that the teacher committed assault because she was influenced by the call for action.

Said teacher looks like a dangerous unstable person who must NOT teach, while being in RTC to address her serious psychiatric issue.

Then why haven't any charges been brought by LE?

If this was such an egregious 'assault', why no arrest?

If this teacher has 'severe mental illness' , why was she not hospitalized when this happened?

Now she has a psychiatric issue? Can we please stick to facts or state as opinion. MOO

That's assault and anyone who hits a child should go to jail.

That is completely false. Spanking a child for punishment IS perfectly legal in most states of the USA. Some of our school teachers kept a paddle hanging on the wall of their classrooms. Also, our school principle handed out paddlings on a daily basis.

no its not the same thing,

people know WHY they are standing, honor and pride for the country they live in,

most people who are kneeling have no clue why they are doing it, or what they are protesting against

Do you have a link to back up this assertion as fact?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member