CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate him already! Starts with stupid quote!!!!!!!
Using GB's "this guy" against the Prosecutor!!! GAWD!!!!!!!!!

Oh my stars!! This is disgusting.....keeps calling Mr. B "this guy"

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
King: "There isn't a lot of logic to what Mr. Holmes said. That's because he's mentally ill." #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 42s43 seconds ago
"When Mr. Holmes stepped into that theater ... he had lost touch with reality. ... He was suffering from a mental disease." #theatershooting

I had never heard that 911 clip of those shots. It scared me and I am a little shaken up by it.

As I had mentioned before, I do have experience with hunting and shooting sports and what I find interesting is that on TV and sound recordings it is very very very difficult to capture what the sound is really like of a gun going off.

That particular tape was incredibly realistic of what it is like being near a gun when its going off. It also proved JH was using a semi-automatic weapon because of the rapid succession of shots being fired.

Thank goodness our Laws prevent fully automatic weapons like the type that is used by the military. There are very few fully automatic weapons and you have to have a very special license to own one. They dont even approve the license for ordinary folks. You have to have a valid reason to even own one.

A fully automatic weapon in that theatre could have killed 80-90 percent of the people in the theatre.

The best example of a fully automatic weapon being used by perps was the California bank robbery gone wrong. If people remember that incident, it had the guys out on the street firing their fully auotomatic weapons while using vehicles in the street as shields. They also had body armor.

LE finally stopped them by using head and neck shots.

You can hear the rapid speed and how much of a difference a fully auto does.

[video=youtube;6-cMIVNntHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cMIVNntHs[/video]

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 48s49 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Defense's closings: "Only mental illness caused this to happen, and nothing else." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1HtoMvA

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
Def atty King says that you cannot ignore facts...alluding to State ignoring def mental illness in #Theatershooting

NewsRadio 850 KOA ‏@850KOA · 2m2 minutes ago
KING: Holmes' mental illness caused this to happen, and only the mental illness #theatershooting http://850koa.com/live

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
King: "The doctors have told you that delusional process cannot be separated from him. It's part of his being." #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 52s53 seconds ago
Defense in #theatershooting concentrates on the mental illness that def could not "control

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 44s45 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting defense to jury: You must approach w/ logic; not emotion, retribution or desire to fix things. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1HtoMvA

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense in #theatershooting concentrates on the mental illness that def could not "control"

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 36s36 seconds ago
King: "This is not an act of free will. This is not a conscious choice made by a rational mind." #theatershooting

Continuing to observe JH. While he was swiveling in his chair during Prosecution closing, he has been still and calm in his chair during King's closing.

Marc Stewart KMGH ‏@MarcKMGH · 1m1 minute ago
Defense in #theatershooting case asks jury to acknowledge mental health illness facing shooter.

Marc Stewart KMGH ‏@MarcKMGH · 1m1 minute ago
Defense in #theatershooting case asks jury to acknowledge mental health illness facing shooter.

ick.....I think some of the girls who sent pics of themselves to the shooter while he's been in jail.....are commenting over at ABC7....:sick:

NewsRadio 850 KOA ‏@850KOA · 1m1 minute ago
KING: Defense accepts that Holmes committed the act. They are only contesting what his mental state was. #theatershooting

Alex Stone ‏@astoneabcnews · 53s53 seconds ago
Colorado #theatershooting trial defense attorney tells jury in closing statement metal illness caused this and only mental illness

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Defense: "We've not contested anything related to acts surrounding #theatershooting other than mental state." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1HtoMvA

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
Here in the "fortress of the law" #Theatershooting defense says you (jurors) must deal with the reality that def was "controlled" illness.

I had never heard that 911 clip of those shots. It scared me and I am a little shaken up by it.

As I had mentioned before, I do have experience with hunting and shooting sports and what I find interesting is that on TV and sound recordings it is very very very difficult to capture what the sound is really like of a gun going off.

That particular tape was incredibly realistic of what it is like being near a gun when its going off. It also proved JH was using a semi-automatic weapon because of the rapid succession of shots being fired.

Thank goodness our Laws prevent fully automatic weapons like the type that is used by the military. There are very few fully automatic weapons and you have to have a very special license to own one. They dont even approve the license for ordinary folks. You have to have a valid reason to even own one.

A fully automatic weapon in that theatre could have killed 80-90 percent of the people in the theatre.

The best example of a fully automatic weapon being used by perps was the California bank robbery gone wrong. If people remember that incident, it had the guys out on the street firing their fully auotomatic weapons while using vehicles in the street as shields. They also had body armor.

LE finally stopped them by using head and neck shots.

You can hear the rapid speed and how much of a difference a fully auto does.

[video=youtube;6-cMIVNntHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cMIVNntHs[/video]

The first time I heard that clip (911 call) I was really shaken. The gunshots are so loud and to hear the screams was just awful.

I'm so glad he didn't have a weapon like the one in the video you posted. That would have caused so much more devastation. It's also a small mercy that JH wasn't familiar enough with firearms to be able to reload correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

note podium moved up front and center...he can't memorize as our GB!!

ONLY reason any lawyer requires a podium is because they have a script...Mr. B. didn't require it...Say's a lot about agenda both sides...

Having said all that tho..NOT all lawyers have the abilities of Mr. B nor Juan Martinez..They ( both of them) have the ability to recall without notes nor script!! I've watched so many trials that I/m not sure just how many have such capabilities??? ETA I think Pros Jackson in the Spectre case also has such an ability versus Def...especially Michael Baden wifey-poo..SHe held onto that podium throughout her cross and closings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove