CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

It was posted by news reporter Phil Tenser of abc7 news- so hopefully its ok to bring here and post since it is from media- if not, please don't hurt me too bad mods :blushing:

COURTROOM OBSERVATIONS from Marc Stewart who just exited in order to make his TV report:
Sandy Phillips crying, yet holding other people’s hands, comforting others.
Caleb Medley is there.
Micaela Medek’s grandmother sobbing.
Josh Nowlan who walks with a cane struggled to hold it together
Jury looks worn out
Holmes swivels in his chair.

JH was medicated when he saw Dr Gur!!!! Why is King saying he wasn't?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF you read my link above, It's those psychotic meds that can cause that small brain shrinkage that Gur spoke about...Believe me..Because he's only been on it for 2 years at time of scan...Minor shrinkage..

.Stay on those meds JH..Maybe your brain could shrink to childlike level's..Doubt it..But can only hope...

Send him to mental facility..after 20 years of anti-psychotic meds..just maybe he can act like a child..let him out..Not an option!! LWOP or DP is the only option!! IMO

I'm not a DP proponent..living in Canada..we haven't had DP since the late '70's....However..the worst of the worst only get's 25 years at most depending on sentence...Most get an opportunity to go to Parole board...Something which actually Bugs me....Gerrr!!

Even the worst of the worst get their Parole hearings!! Gerr..

King STFU....He's so stupid!! He's actually proving the CIC for Prosecution!!

Mr. King is finishing with a tone of anger.
He would be serving his client better if he had been attempting to elicit sympathy from the jury to convince them to believe in JH's mental illness. His tone would have been softer, more sympathetic. This harsh technique just does not work with juries when you want them to side with you.

Whoa..Def. just stepped in it!! Schizophrenia does NOT cause brain shrinkage~~~

July 14, 2015
Print This Post Print This Post
Schizophrenia Does Not Shrink Brains. Antipsychotics Do: JAMA Study

http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/sc...k-brains–antipsychotics-do-jama-study/- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/sc...sychotics-do-jama-study/#sthash.JRZvMyXS.dpuf

from above link!!
Well, gosh darn it! Dr. Gur tested it with her special MRI machine, that's so much better than what is used at hospitals. And she said 'it does shrink'. so it must be true! LOL

King just said 'we can't rely on what he said to these experts'? Why did he rely on Gur & why is he playing clips of Dr. Reid if the jury can't rely on them.

Let's hope zoey remembers to return for Mr B's finish.

Has anyone lost Denver 7 feed? Might just be me and my terrible Internet!

If JH didn't want to do the shooting he should have been honest with Lynne Fenton!!!

When did he send her the notebook? Oh no I can't remember I think I have brain shrinkage.

Well, gosh darn it! Dr. Gur tested it with her special MRI machine, that's so much better than what is used at hospitals. And she said 'it does shrink'. so it must be true! LOL

Problem for Gur is ( and that s why a lot of her findings have NOT been adopted)...she presumes too much...Tests have been done to disprove what she said in that courtroom..In actual fact LONG term use of Anti[psychotics can cause certain area's of the brain to shrink...Nothing more to it really... LOL IF you can't use it..you lose it..Not much different than IF you don't use muscle groups..THEY lose their mass as well..

At this point what Gur professed is bogus..NOT based in science..but agenda driven ($$$) diagnosis. My first clue was her immediate diagnosis....It can be pulled apart on so many levels due to lack of investigation and proper interviews..and based mainly on her personal ( her hubby too) research...I feel bad..but too sad for her..Unfounded!!

There is a reason her findings have NOT been adopted by peer review..It's because it's does NOT meet the criteria in order to incorporate it into forensic findings....At this point..It's suggested/snake oil..NOT accepted science!! boo Hoo

Problem for Gur is ( and that s why a lot of her findings have NOT been adopted)...she presumes too much...Tests have been done to disprove what she said in that courtroom..In actual fact LONG term use of Anti[psychotics can cause certain area's of the brain to shrink...Nothing more to it really... LOL IF you can't use it..you lose it..Not much different than IF you don't use muscle groups..THEY lose their mass as well..

At this point what Gur professed is bogus..NOT based in science..but agenda driven ($$$) diagnosis. My first clue was her immediate diagnosis....It can be pulled apart on so many levels due to lack of investigation and proper interviews..and based mainly on her personal ( her hubby too) research...I feel bad..but too sad for her..Unfounded!!

There is a reason her findings have NOT been adopted by peer review..It's because it's does NOT meet the criteria in order to incorporate it into forensic findings....At this point..It's suggested/snake oil..NOT accepted science!! boo Hoo
Her mailed the notebook with some cash just before he committed the shootings.

When did he send her the notebook? Oh no I can't remember I think I have brain shrinkage.

LOL Orchid..He actually mailed it the night before his massacre..knowing full well it wouldn't be delivered prior to his massacre...Thankfully he was caught immediately and his package got caught right away!! Truly intentional...He COUD have mailed it a few days earlier and she could have gotten it prior to the Massacre..Voila..Immediate arrest of him!! and HE knew that...!!!!

Her mailed the notebook with some cash just before he committed the shootings.

LOL Chelly....you quoted wrong post..But I agree!! ROFLMBO Thank Gawd..This will be over by the next 45 minutes..Let those folks go home and have Mr. B's word resonate in their ears!!

LOL Def. tried to have THEIR WORD left in their ears..BAM..

Only Main Stream Media Tweets please, no posting of personal twitter accounts allowed.

Thanks

LOL Chelly....you quoted wrong post..But I agree!! ROFLMBO Thank Gawd..This will be over by the next 45 minutes..Let those folks go home and have Mr. B's word resonate in their ears!!

LOL Def. tried to have THEIR WORD left in their ears..BAM..

I know.....hehe...I got so excited to post my fingers were moving faster than my brain again. Then I tried to undo my post...and well it didn't work.

Love it when Brauchler points at JH and says "this guy, this guy..."

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
DA get last word right now with 25 min of rebuttal in #Theatershooting. His first retort the def likes experts when they help but not hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove