CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone have the MP3 of today hearing plz send me the link. Im at work all day and would love to listen to it during the day

Did note, as the commentators, that he only used his name ONCE. What we speak about here.... not using his name.

WOW! Great prosecution opening! Presented all the 'meticulous' details!
Dramatic for me- the 911 call, hearing the shots! How he booby traps apt. only because he wanted police & first responders to be there, at the fire & not at theater! How he detailed his whole plan & thoughts in a 'notebook' & we will see each page! How he wove in the victims into the story! Wow

Why did no one take him seriously when he talked about mass murder?

Just a BIG :gthanks: for all the people tweeting the trial for us with low bandwidth!! Truly Appreciated!! :happydance:
From me as well!!
he shot the 6 year old four times!!!!!!! her mother lost her baby and is paralyzed now from that day.......
Oh my Lord.....

Great Opening from the Prosecution!

If you get a chance to watch it later, please do so. It is worth it.

I could not serve on this jury, because, after that opening I would not be able to keep an open mind...the picture he closed with, with that sweet little girl, so innocent, probably excited about having a sibling and being up extra late just breaks my heart.

Reading the summary by Queen Bee was gut wrenching....I'll wait until I'm less emotional!

Why did no one take him seriously when he talked about mass murder?

I was thinking that when they were going over what he told the college doctor. I mean surely whether you thought he was not serious you should have to contact LE...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

okay i'm back.........time for the defense........

as if there is one....

1ec4678d-78c7-4333-8553-b75ce8e36b91_800.jpg

images.scribblelive.com/2015/4/27/8c31603f-6f66-4e29-b321-4203d772cba6_800.jpg

There will be an opening for the Defense (they did not have to do so now) What can they say?

Defense Attorney Dan King begins opening statement by holding up James Holmes' notebook.

he reads from it.........why.....why......why.....

when jh stepped into that theater he was insane.....his mind had been overcome by a disease........in his words.....i have fought for years and years ........

claims schizophrenia

Anica Padilla
@AnicaPadilla

Defense attorney: "When James Holmes walked into that theater on July 20, he was insane."#theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper