CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still believed his human capital had increased......still believes it today even though medicated for two years.....

Perhaps he was so out of it become he popped a bunch of bills before he left his apartment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree, prosecution stated he took a vicadon. He was given rx drugs from the school doctor.

Perhaps he was so out of it become he popped a bunch of bills before he left his apartment?

Perhaps we will have an answer to that when the results of his blood test are revealed.

in nov 2012....got markedly worse.......not because of not eating or drinking......he got psychotic.........

ideas of reference.......attach magical to regular events.....

thought obama was communicating with him thru the tv.... for example...

thought others in the jail could read his thoughts.......

11/11/12......deputies saw him stand on his bed and fall backwards....thought he would be caught.....a trust fall.......

he told the deputy he didn't know if the deputy was real, the deputy believed him.....

11/11/12 did backward somersault with cup balanced on his penis

ate luncheon meat from between 2 flattened cups, ate cups too, licking walls

I just don't believe he is insane,not at the time of the shooting.

I will concede he has mental issues but i will never believe he didn't know what he was doing, not in a million years

11/11/12 did backward somersault with cup balanced on his penis

ate luncheon meat from between 2 flattened cups, ate cups too, licking walls

sitting on my hands....as in, not wanting to type something bad....

eventually they decided they could not take care of him at the jail any longer.......doctor wrote letter noting behaviors......

sent to denver general hospital to be committed

team there do determine that he is psychotic with catatonic features and endorsed hallucinations

I just don't believe he is insane,not at the time of the shooting.

I will concede he has mental issues but i will never believe he didn't know what he was doing, not in a million years

Many years ago when people were uninformed about pancreatic cancer, they refused to believe in that too.

we're going to see video of day discharged....on meds 4 days (shows clip)

when returned to jail has continued to take meds.....has been positive......won't be cured......lessens symptoms......lessens confusion or delusions.....lifelong disease.......

you may notice he's aloof or distracted......he's medicated.....he was not like this before....

So if someone appear on a TV to give their opinion they are less qualified or less of an expert than someone who doesn't.

Okay then.

discusses talking head doctors vs. working doctors.....hired a working doctor....judge gives time warning....asked the doctor to help.....has worked on the unibomber case, missed the other one, asked her opinion on the sandy hook case, she is working on this case

his paternal grandfather was a successful military officer who then began experiencing mental disorders, then the other side of the family as well.......told that side's story.....

also his father's twin sister has a serious mental disorder....same thing the defendant is diagnosed with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer