CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
prosec. hands her a pic of her at high school that morning when police interviewed her then......at gateway that day.....very pregnant.....doesn't remember her pic taken.....yes, it's her.....
published......

sorry everyone, be back as soon as i can.......god bless this woman :(

While Queen on break... They are trying to enter 4 photos, defense objects on two of them on 403 objection. Sidebar.....

Simply put... 403 objection is an objection by atty that evidence may be prejudicial

Defense objected to 2 of the last 4 photos. Brief discussion with judge - that "snow" noise was LOUD!!! - and judge overruled.

All 4 photos entered into evidence. One of which is Caleb apparently covered in blood.

Obj 4569 and 2540 Overruled. All 4 can be published to jury. All are of Caleb in hospital and show face/head injuries.

Condition of Caleb now. Speech after 3 years getting better, he cannot walk. Due to brain injury can speak some words. He has a notebook that has letters in it, and he points to letters to answer. He does understand what people say.

are the people in front of this DA other attorneys?????? seems like a lot

She remembers the gun, the green laser , he was dressed like a SWAT team member which is what she first thought he was, he had on a mask.... No questions by defense, or the JURY.

She is off the stand.

Sidebar

Sorry if I am forgetting how the rules go...can we have general discussion amongst the trial summaries?

Just wanted to note...seems court started right on time!!! Seems pretty remarkable!

Caleb up on stand next. Will use letter board for him to communicate

was induced with her son hugo......

Katie Medley: "Hugo is our son who is snow almost 3 years old... [Caleb] was literally in brain surgery when I was in labor."

I'm glad JH is able to hear all this....I wonder if it touches him at all

Prosecution about to put up alphabet board for the next witness

:cry:

Oh boy...this is going to be heartbreaking!

I already have tears!

WHEW!!! I am so glad they didn't draw that out.

Perfectly done. Poignant.

I have to wonder how it makes James Holmes feel to sit there and listen to that poor man who can no longer speak coherently- knowing he's responsible for the condition he is in. :(

2b5d5a56-dd44-46ea-ba97-7c17b321bb3a_800.jpg

labeled pic of the courtroom
images.scribblelive.com/2015/4/27/6ed6af70-fad7-49f3-a9bc-bdc3500a236c_800.jpg

Bump for person requesting who are the attys.

I have to wonder how it makes James Holmes feel to sit there and listen to that poor man who can no longer speak coherently- knowing he's responsible for the condition he is in. :(
He doesn't care. On the other hand... why do these poor witnesses have to be so close to him?

Again, sorry for not remembering how this goes. I am not as dedicated as some of y'all! And it may be different in each state, so I guess it might be hard to know anyway...

When do things entered into evidence get made public?

Do they come out the day they are shown in court, or will we get a document dump at end of trial??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer