CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 21s22 seconds ago
#JamesHolmes #theatershooting
Brandon gets Densie out. Mr Nowlan couldn’t move. Saw body behind him. Still alive but struggling

To all of you veteran trial watchers...I have watched some, but certainly nothing like a good portion of y'all!

Is it normal to have a "team" of prosecutor/defense attorney? I have noticed that when one prosecutor questions, there is another defense attorney that does the talking.

Not sure if I am explaining my question correctly...

The reason is due to the number of victims and information required to handle for the trial. :moo: Not normal.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 23s24 seconds ago
Mr Nowlan tried to crawl to him. Would grab his foot and shake it “STAY WITH ME”

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4s4 seconds ago
Could hear man gasping for air, couldn’t see an injury.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 14s15 seconds ago
Tried to keep him alert for 5 min. Officer came to get him. Nowlan told them to take the other guy 1st

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4s5 seconds ago
Another cop came a minute later. Cop afraid to move him due to injuries but Nowlan told him to drape arm over

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 6s6 seconds ago
The pain was there but the shock was still there. Outside, they lay him down on rock pile

But turning on the lights could have highlighted where people were, allowing him to shoot them easier? Just my thinking on that...

Or did he have night vision capability??

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps having the lights off helped some get out easier w/o being as noticed as they would have been with the lights on.
I don't know.

i'm seriously lagging here.....so thanks in advance to my fellow tweeter posters :seeya:

i may need to reboot during the break......i can't imagine why....i only have a gazillion windows open :D

trying to keep up here........:skip:

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 12s13 seconds ago
Had to pick pebbles out of arm and legs (laughs as he recalls that’s a bad place to lay him)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 25s26 seconds ago
Recalls bloodied people and screams outside.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 23s23 seconds ago
Cops put him in car and put another victim in backseat. The man in back unresponsive and body had no mobility

When he was moved outside, the officer put him in a rock pile, which he said wasn't a good idea as he had to pick little rocks out of his arm and his leg. He was placed into the front seat of the police car and another critical man was in back.

He said only funny thing is that officer in back said GO, and he said wait, I have to buckle my seatbelt. The cop said "don't worry, I won't give you a ticket"

Shooting survivor Joshua Nowlan said when police arrived he told them to take the other man out first.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Shooting survivor Joshua Nowlan said an officer grabbed him by his good arm and helped him stumble/walk out of the theater.

Likes0

anica.padilla

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 25s25 seconds ago
They go to hospital - Police in back screamed go. Nowlan said wait and grabbed seat belt. (Laughs)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 18s19 seconds ago
So many cars, so they had to hop clubs, go on grass, any way to get out onto road to hospital.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 14s15 seconds ago
Went to Aurora South Hosp. They took him on gurney. His mind settled in and pain overwhelmed him

Shooting survivor Joshua Nowlan said before he left the theater he saw "A lot of blood. And bodies."

Likes0

anica.padilla

Shooting survivor Joshua Nowlan: "They grabbed one victim, I assumed he was in critical, and put him in the back seat... they put me in the front seat." Then a police officer in the backseat said "Go!"

Likes0

anica.padilla

Shooting survivor Joshua Nowlan said the driver of the cop car hopped over curbs, drove over grass and went as fast as possible to the hospital.

Likes0

anica.padilla

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 13s14 seconds ago
Pain was laying on bed of nails with someone with sledgehammer hitting him. Asked for meds

Doctor told me that we have more critical patients and I just can't help you right now

That's powerful testimony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member