CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting trial taking an unusual early morning break. I wonder if Dr. Fenton is coming up

I have a theory. I feel really clever actually lol!

When the prosecution calls survivors of the shooting they always ask the same question. "What did you do during the day before you visited the cinema?"

I couldn't work out why this was so important. Until today. What if that seemingly innocent question is being asked ONLY so they can ask what Ashley Moser was doing that day? We know she was at her ultrasound scan.

The judge had ruled that they can't talk about the loss of the baby. By Ashley being able to say she was at her ultrasound she will introduce the pregnancy. The prosecution might get away with this and even if the defence objects the jury will know she was pregnant that day.

She can then say she had emergency surgery on her abdomen. Hopefully the jury will work out she lost the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm here but as blind as a bat! Had my retinal scan and my pupils are huge! I will post when they go back to normal!

Hate that part of eye exams!

I have a theory. I feel really clever actually lol!

When the prosecution calls survivors of the shooting they always ask the same question. "What did you do during the day before you visited the cinema?"

I couldn't work out why this was so important. Until today. What if that seemingly innocent question is being asked ONLY so they can ask what Ashley Moser was doing that day? We know she was at her ultrasound scan.

The judge had ruled that they can't talk about the loss of the baby. By Ashley being able to say she was at her ultrasound she will introduce the pregnancy. The prosecution might get away with this and even if the defence objects the jury will know she was pregnant that day.

She can then say she had emergency surgery on her abdomen. Hopefully the jury will work out she lost the baby.

It is good --- but IIRC Jamison Toews mentioned her pregnancy during his testimony...didn't he? There were so many objections I'm not sure anymore--(plus tearing up over what he was saying)--But I was thinking perhaps they do it to prove how ordinary their lives were prior to the shooting. :thinking:

It's wearing off a bit now but they still feel weird! I'm glad it's only once a year!

When I was younger I had to dialate (sp?) my eyes--one pupil was huge and the other small--this was to correct my lazy eye---didn't work!

It is good --- but IIRC Jamison Toews mentioned her pregnancy during his testimony...didn't he? There were so many objections I'm not sure anymore--(plus tearing up over what he was saying)--But I was thinking perhaps they do it to prove how ordinary their lives were prior to the shooting. :thinking:

I'm so glad he said it. I can't believe how much Spengler was objecting!

When I was younger I had to dialate (sp?) my eyes--one pupil was huge and the other small--this was to correct my lazy eye---didn't work!

Bless you! My sister had a squint. She had surgery and used to frighten me by opening her blood shot eye at me!

I'm so glad he said it. I can't believe how much Spengler was objecting!

Again--we know JH had guns--hand bullets---shot people ---whats there to object?

Again--we know JH had guns--hand bullets---shot people ---whats there to object?

Exactly! There is nothing the defence can do to minimise what he did that day!

Bless you! My sister had a squint. She had surgery and used to frighten me by opening her blood shot eye at me!

I also had several surgeries to correct it (didn't work :( )---- my sister wouldn't look at me for a while due to them being bloodshot!

A question, when survivor's say 'pellets, shrapnel, etc.' like this young man-does that mean he was NOT hit directly from any bullets, but the blow back from bullets hitting other objects exploding on him? thanks

Mis Haley...These pellets were in the shotgun shells..and each shell had about 30 each and JH shot 6 shells out of his shotgun. so these people were hit directly by those pellets. I don't care myself if they're buckshot or birdshot personally because each pellet can sustain devastating injuries depending on where they hit and enter a body. Victim's who use these terms ( shrapnel or pellets) usually don't know a whole lot about guns or ammunition so only go by what the hospital staff tell them. That young man hit in head, face, neck, shoulder, arm and hands is lucky to be alive.

Doing the math~~ there was at least 180 ballistics shot by shotgun ( 1st firearm used..then his AR-15 followed that which only stopped when it jammed...JH was just trying to massacre as many as he could that night!!

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Jamison Toews said he saw the gunman shooting towards people running for the exits. 'He seemed calm to me.'

I also had several surgeries to correct it (didn't work :( )---- my sister wouldn't look at me for a while due to them being bloodshot!

I don't blame her. But poor you having surgeries. Not fun!

Mis Haley...These pellets were in the shotgun shells..and each shell had about 30 each and JH shot 6 shells out of his shotgun. so these people were hit directly by those pellets. I don't care myself if they're buckshot or birdshot personally because each pellet can sustain devastating injuries depending on where they hit and enter a body. Victim's who use these terms ( shrapnel or pellets) usually don't know a whole lot about guns or ammunition so only go by what the hospital staff tell them. That young man hit in head, face, neck, shoulder, arm and hands is lucky to be alive.

Doing the math~~ there was at least 180 ballistics shot by shotgun ( 1st firearm used..then his AR-15 followed that which only stopped when it jammed...JH was just trying to massacre as many as he could that night!!
Thank you! That explained it very well to me! I appreciate it & can understand better.:blowkiss:

We're BACK..Ms. Foley back at witness stand waiting to be sworn in..

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 48s48 seconds ago
WATCH #theatershooting testimony LIVE: http://link.kdvr.com/1ekdsux

-----------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s54 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Next witness is Deborah Foley
She is a custodian of records for a credit union
------------------------------------------------------

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial - Day 32 - Part 1: http://youtu.be/v2vFWGa-mQM?a
bbm

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 57s57 seconds ago
Now on #theatershooting stand - Deborah Foley custodian of records for credit union

---------------------------------------------------------------

Is this witness from a credit card company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member