CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge sounds disgusted and mad at defense with their objections. I hope the defense does not wear the Judge down and he gives into them like has happened in other cases

NOW we are going to find out just how he paid for his MasterCard bills. Defence doesn't want this information coming in..another day of side bars I think today!!

Higgs afraid of his credit union records!!!!!!???? Or just throwing out objections for the sake of objecting???

NOW we are going to find out just how he paid for his MasterCard bills. Defence doesn't want this information coming in..another day of side bars I think today!!

Just wait till Dr. Fenton comes on.......Can't figure out the objections???? Its not like its a big who done it---

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 52s53 seconds ago
Judge needs to send jury out while he deals with issue #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

---------------------------------
CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 46s47 seconds ago
#theatershooting Judge dismissed jury after bench conversation seemed more lengthly than expected.

---------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Judge is sending jury out as sides argue about admission of credit union documents. 10-15 min break

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

- JH SSN will be redacted
- JH parents home phone #, DOB to be redacted

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution agrees to redact SSNs of #theatershooting parents on credit union documents, but wants to keep the names due2 joint ownership

-------------------------------------------------

I LOVE it when the judge puts the defence attorneys in their place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense doesn't want jury to know how he purchased guns??? they are getting way too irritating...

hearsay to bank records- WTH is wrong with the defense???

IMO, cumulative objections, the more evidence the better!

I dozed off, woke with a start and was angry at myself for missing some of this morning's session. Turns out I didn't miss a thing. They are going over bank statements?

I dozed off, woke with a start and was angry at myself for missing some of this morning's session. Turns out I didn't miss a thing. They are going over bank statements?

yup......

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 48s49 seconds ago
Judge is still talking to prosecution & defense about the objections made at the bench. Outside the presence of the #theatershooting jury.

I seem to recall from yesterday that JH's purchase at Gander MC was denied..so he had to use his debit card on this account..which is shown on this particular record as paid in full $200+ to Gander purchase. ( sorry if I got the name of the store wrong :blushing:

This account going from Jan. thru to Sept. shows pattern and practice of expenditures..which escalated from May the to July...So Judge better let this in and STHU Defence !!!!! ( YOU GO JUDGE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli