CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else hear the judge say no court Friday? I am wondering if every Friday is dark or just this Friday?

Will JH have anyone to come to the stand and talk about his redeeming qualities like what is currently happening in the Boston marathon trial? I imagine that would hurt his insanity plea. But I also think there is not many people who would talk so well about him because he seems to have had a disconnect with people.

Also, newbie question, will they first make a ruling on his insanity then on guilt or does it happen simultaneously?

It will be either, or.

Did anyone else hear the judge say no court Friday? I am wondering if every Friday is dark or just this Friday?

I believe I heard him say just this Friday was a scheduled day off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else here? LOL

lol.. I'm here NOW...but everyone else is probably gone at this point. I missed the whole afternoon. I wasn't able to get back as quickly as I had planned. Catching up now and will go back and watch live feed this evening.
Thanks for the Tweets Chelly... it really helps!! :gthanks:

Heavens they'd be ready on overtime in Arizona --heck they'd be overworked with the schedule thus far

Q...Where was the shooter when you ran out of the theatre? That is all the questions and I don't think any were objected to. Court in recess for about 15 mins till 4.15

Thank you for the live updates Nellie! :gthanks:

The judge said earlier today that jurors sometimes ask questions because they didn't hear the answer to a question....or forgot the answer....

With Ashley and her baby that died.....maybe she will be testifying and that death can be talked about by her....

I wasn't able to hear any of today's stuff but I just recently was on a jury for a month and we had every friday off. This was in California though.

How long is this trial expected to last? I'd love to jump in and follow but don't want to spend the next 6 months humped up and miss the whole summer.

How long is this trial expected to last? I'd love to jump in and follow but don't want to spend the next 6 months humped up and miss the whole summer.

Through september, per Beth Karas

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning!

I do not wonder far from the JA SIDEBAR Thread. I'm still 'new' at this; so bear with me. :)

I posted this over on the JA SIDEBAR and posting it here for you:

I try and watch the trial...When I listen to different audios about the 911 calls, the dispatch, the police calls, and hear these people describe the pain, suffering, the nightmare they are living...it just puts me in such a sad, sad, sad place and I end up crying. I honestly cannot go through this. I am fine just reading about it on the trial thread. Just can't WATCH or LISTEN...I do catch up on the thread. I can be here and read and comment. :)

Don't know if this was posted before:

James Holmes: Explaining a Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity plea

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!James...-Insanity-plea/c1oiw/553e8fb50cf2adc1acf3013e
----------------

Thanks to all the posters for the info on this trial (I'm behind on my reading ) :tyou:

I think the defense lawyers might be worse than Lawrence in the JA trial (wanting to keep certain testimony out) but the judge sounds really fair and I like him more and more.

8c31603f-6f66-4e29-b321-4203d772cba6_800.jpg

why we are here :rose:
and the 70 injured and those that love them :rose:

http://images.scribblelive.com/2015/...72cba6_800.jpg
good morning and welcome to day four of this trial.......

I fell asleep last night during the lunch break...hopefully I can stay awake tonight and catch up on yesterday during the lunch break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm so sorry i won't be able to post tweets and summaries today, one of our older baby bees is making an unexpected visit from out of state, found out last night :skip:.............so excited! so i'm prepping the hive and cooking favorites, flight arriving later today....i'll be listening via wireless headphones while nesting :D.......

my thoughts and prayers are with the victims as always :rose:

no court tomorrow fellow justice seekers, but i do think it's just tomorrow......as far as i know court will run M-F......what a change huh....:floorlaugh:

have a wonderful day and weekend friends, will pop in when i can :seeya:

Jury Member speaking to court - Juror 706. Sounds like an older woman.

Talking about some guy on the ramp...he was hiding??

I am not following...

ETA - so she brought it to the courts attention that he was there. Maybe trying to figure out who jurors were for later time.

Very strange!

i'm so sorry i won't be able to post tweets and summaries today, one of our older baby bees is making an unexpected visit from out of state, found out last night :skip:.............so excited! so i'm prepping the hive and cooking favorites, flight arriving later today....i'll be listening via wireless headphones while nesting :D.......

my thoughts and prayers are with the victims as always :rose:

no court tomorrow fellow justice seekers, but i do think it's just tomorrow......as far as i know court will run M-F......what a change huh....:floorlaugh:

have a wonderful day and weekend friends, will pop in when i can :seeya:

No prob. I'll do the tweets.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JamesHolmes #TheaterShooting
Juror is now talking to judge about being approached by someone possibly in media.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
#JamesHolmes #TheaterShooting
No order violated. He didn’t try to approach her. She’s just nervous - sounds older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member