CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution calls Aurora Fire Department firefighter Bernd Hoefler.

Likes0

anica.padilla

going on 13th year

Gosh this is so sad> His voice is cracking and breaking and he has only just got on the stand> So sad.

Beth Karas and Diane Diamond said they would do daily updates through live video every night at 7:30 pm... ColdPizza.. and others... are we allowed to post that link?

When the call first came thru, they thought it was maybe 4 or 5 people who got shot.

Shootings are not out of the norm in Aurora, but as the calls kept coming in they realised it was not an ordinary shooting> The updates were coming in faster than the dispatcher could speak them out. He told his crew this was something out of the norm...

i'll leave it to you nellie and atthelake.......

i think i've discovered why some animals eat their young :thinking:

:D

j/k.......but i do have to buzz..........see everyone in the morning.....will probably come back and read late tonight to digest.....

:rose: bless these victims and their families

:seeya: night friends

They are all trained at least to EMT level,and most of the fire crew are paramedics.

I am so confused with the jury questions, and what they may be thinking. The last question I just don't know what they are getting at was the question that asked "did the gas affect you when you first walked into the main lobby, or into theatre 9" <<<----- big time paraphrased....but the jist of it

Any insights here as to your thoughts? Why that question?... other than they want to know even more than I have ever considered

He is describing what usually happens when they arrive at a scene...set up staging...allocation of resources etc...but as they pulled up they were blocked out by police cars, and so they went to the rear of the theatre right next to the suspects car.

I am so confused with the jury questions, and what they may be thinking. The last question I just don't know what they are getting at was the question that asked "did the gas affect you when you first walked into the main lobby, or into theatre 9" <<<----- big time paraphrased....but the jist of it

Any insights here as to your thoughts? Why that question?... other than they want to know even more than I have ever considered

Exactly! Jury questions seem like a great way to judge what they are thinking...but some of them are just strange.

Why would it matter when or where the gas hit her?

He is describing a chaotic scene and it was a slow process to get to the back of the theatre...mostly civilians running.

He is describing the triage system. His voice is really cracking. He sounds very distressed.

When asked what they came across he says 'blood and bodies, it was like a horror film' Gruesome testimony. One lady was eviscerated...her bowels were hanging outside her skin.

It was all hands on deck... he tried to call command and request an ambulance but they decided to just put people in cop cars. At this point he has not entered the theatre and has no idea what is happening re the suspect or what is going on inside.

He stepped over weapons, piles of ammunition, and blood everywhere as he entered theatre 9. The theatre was full of what he thought was tear gas. They had to look for survivors..."essentially you had ten bodies, some trampled...mass, mass injuries". There was no time to document anything> They were looking for people with survivable injuries.

I was just about to mention hinkley. He gets a lot of free time lately--however there is talk of charging him for Brady shooting

O/T...
You made me do some research...cause I couldn't figure out why now? Apparently, when he died the medical examiner stated it was directly in relation to the gun shot wounds. But he was 73. Seems kind of strange to me.

But based on what I just read, there is no chance of any further charges.

Exactly! Jury questions seem like a great way to judge what they are thinking...but some of them are just strange.

Why would it matter when or where the gas hit her?

A repeating theme from one or more jurors was asking those that were in the theater if H was aiming, or just doing a turkey shoot. I'm thinking the only reason someone would ask that is due to focusing on that specific person. A la Oscar Pistorius and how he got off..... for those that followed that trial... that Oscar didn't target ONE person.... just downloaded bullets...and that (&(*(*&(* got off from the primary charge in South Africa.

:thinking: Do we have a rogue juror... :thinking:

Feed is back.... came to the first victim... "he had injuries incompatible with life".. He continues to describe the victims he finds who are dead or dying. They double checked the number of dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3