DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
APD Officer Natasha Cabouet describes scene inside Theater 9 as 'surreal.'

Likes0

anica.padilla

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet said she had her gun drawn when she entered Theater 9.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Please explain....the defendant has not pled guilty...right? Even though his defense admits to the defendant did the shooting.

If he did admit to guilt, would the prosecution go for LWOP?

Is the defendant trying to be declared insane, so that maybe he can get out in 20 years vs LWOP and never have to spend time in jail? Much like Hinckley has done and gets lots of weekly passes?

I was just about to mention hinkley. He gets a lot of free time lately--however there is talk of charging him for Brady shooting

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet said she had tunnel vision at first: "When I turned around there was a guy apparently deceased. He was folded over."

Likes0

anica.padilla

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet: "It was supposed to be my last night of working graveyards!"

Likes0

anica.padilla

I know I keep quoting myself...

But today, one of the members of the Prosecution made a well deserved outburst, saying "If you want to avoid having to hear all of this testimony, then plead guilty!" (paraphrased)

Now I am confused again??

So how can this mass murderer plead guilty ( and be accepted) to get LWOP..But then when refused claim "Insanity"??? I find that defence teams come across as rather disingenuous ??

This may be like Boston Bomber Trial..Of course he did what he did..cause killings of innocents..created terror..Not even denying it...BUT in Defence's mind..They want LWOP and NOT death..So in that case..BLAME BIG BROTHER who is dead now..as the influencer..IF there's such a word..Of course he would never had done this IF not for his Big Brother...SMH!!

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet said Officer Grizzle rolled up and she got in the car with Ashley Moser. She had an injury to her chest. Ashley's boyfriend, Jameson, was adamant about going along.

Likes0

anica.padilla

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet: "It wasn't until we got off Mississippi and onto Potomac that she..." (trails off, crying.)

Likes0

anica.padilla

says jamison was screaming about veronica :(

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet: "By the time we pulled into the hospital [Ashley] stopped talking and lost consciousness. I really thought she died in front of me."

Likes0

anica.padilla

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet said she wanted to go back to the theater with Officer Grizzle but was told she needed to stay at Aurora South and deal with incoming patients.

Likes0

anica.padilla

APD Officer Natasha Cabouet: "I was pretty much assigned to every victim that came in."

Likes0

anica.padilla

Jurors have questions for APD Officer Natasha Cabouet. Judge Samour is reviewing them now.

Jury question: "When did you put your mask on?"
APD Officer Natasha Cabouet: "When I got out of the car I put my gas mask on."

Likes0

anica.padilla

Follow up Q from Pearson - did you notice any difference in the concentration of the gas when you went in the theatre. She says no, because she tightened her gas mask

Jury question: "Did the gas hit you in the face at the main entrance or Theater 9?"
APD Officer Natasha Cabouet said it was the front door of the main entrance.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Prosecution releases APD Officer Natasha Cabouet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3