Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 1 minute ago

She sat near the top of the theater. Recalls the cannister flying across the screen. Heard a lot of popping, smelled smoke

Streib: Someone behind her yelled, "Everybody get down!"

She says she felt bad because she screamed into the ear of the man next to her when she got shot. He was calling 911

Felt like a bee sting at first, then got a lot hotter

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 8 seconds ago

She recalled hearing gunshots and people screaming: "Help me!" "I won't leave you!"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34 seconds ago

Catherine had to crawl up a couple rows to try to make it to exit. She could hear bullets whizzing by and screams

Something that just hit me as far as the previous witness - Kelly Bowen - and what I thought that Mrs. Teesch-Maguire had questioned her in more detail.

She actually REMEMBERED how he used the guns - the order. She actually saw him use each one. Something we haven't really heard from other witnesses.

I am now thinking that was a very important detail that she needed to get on the record!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5 seconds ago

Catherine made it out the exit and found her friend.

Catherine never saw the shooter.

Something that just hit me as far as the previous witness - Kelly Bowen - and what I thought that Mrs. Teesch-Maguire had questioned her in more detail.

She actually REMEMBERED how he used the guns - the order. She actually saw him use each one. Something we haven't really heard from other witnesses.

I am now thinking that was a very important detail that she needed to get on the record!

I didn't notice that. Well done!

So he did take the course. Very interesting. I bet he had a motorcycle hidden away somewhere. Maybe thats why he was travelling light in the car.
Was it established that he owned a motorcycle?

Here is a cut/paste of part of the timeline I'm keeping. HTH

June 20, 2012
Targets purchased - Invoices show the defendant purchased targets printed with pictures of people from Law Enforcement Targets Inc.

18:18
June 20, 2012
Signed up for 15 hour motorcycle training course with Iron Buffalo Training, which was a 2 day safey course for street motorcycles starting 3 days later, on 23/24th. He did take the course

June 21, 2012
Icon Black Super Duty boots purchase – One of the most popular riding boots for $120.00.
Paid by 2217 credit card.

June 21, 2012
Grocery Store (like Kroger) – Loyalty card information that included purchases of 2 liter 7-up bottles, with $200 cash back

June 23/24, 2012
Defendant took a two day15 hour motorcycle safety training course with Iron Buffalo Training for street motorcycles.

June 25, 2012
Holmes joins shooting range - His membership application for Lead Valley Range is submitted

June 28, 2012
Ammunition purchase - Testimony indicates the gunman purchased 2050 .40 cal rounds, 2250 .223 ammo and 25 rounds for shotgun

This is Great.. Thank you. = )

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41 seconds ago

Catherine's back was bleeding and her friend and a stranger helped her down stairs.

Why isn't it hearsay when she recounts what the doctor told her?

More information on the juror from this am who recognized the witness....

Will C. Holden @will_c_holden · 1h 1 hour ago

#TheaterShooting Juror 557, subject of scare, has bipolar son, says illnesses like that aren't excuses 4 crime. More http://kdvr.com/aurora-theater-trial-jury/ …

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42 seconds ago

Catherine's friend drove her to hospital. She was hit in her buttocks and it almost took out her colon and uterus.

Was it established that he owned a motorcycle?

this is the first I've heard about a motorcycle...

ot....do you think that the defense being harsh objecting to very sympathetic witnesses works against them?

More information on the juror from this am who recognized the witness....

Will C. Holden @will_c_holden · 1h 1 hour ago

#TheaterShooting Juror 557, subject of scare, has bipolar son, says illnesses like that aren't excuses 4 crime. More http://kdvr.com/aurora-theater-trial-jury/ …

WOW! OK...I am now going with y'all's theory that they want her off the jury! Wonder why they even let her past voir dire!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 36 seconds ago

Next witness: Daniel Jensen, works for a liquor distributor. In 2012, he worked at Century 16 theater

WOW! OK...I am now going with y'all's theory that they want her off the jury! Wonder why they even let her past voir dire!!

don't they have a limited number of "no's" they can use? Maybe there were people that were a bigger concern?

this is the first I've heard about a motorcycle...

ot....do you think that the defense being harsh objecting to very sympathetic witnesses works against them?

At this point, no, unless it is habitual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat