CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly not till tomorrow morning at about 9:00amMDT, 8:00amZoey time, 3:00pmMaisie time, 11:00amborndem time

I'm thinking the juror will be ready to go.

Did the DT ask for Monday off?
Yes, on Thursday DT stated that it might need Monday (today) off. Witness scheduling issues I believe.

Yes, on Thursday DT stated that it might need Monday (today) off. Witness scheduling issues I believe.

Judge Samour has been so accommodating to all of the principals and of course the jury, but I'm thinking the sick juror has been doing all she can to be ready for court on Monday morning and if she has informed the judge that she is ready, I just can't see him giving the DT or the PT if it were they, an entire day off. We'll see, but I think he is prolly sick & tired of the DT's this-and-that... JMHO

We should find out soon enuff. I'm ready, so let's go. We need to put this thing to bed.

Following twitter. So far nothing about today's court.

The defense team knew the schedule. They should be ready. Just a delay tactic and the Jury and Judge will not be happy.

Oh I can't wait to bite into a sub (I'm really weird about food getting stuck in my teeth or braces... so I haven't eaten anything I couldn't pinch apart or eat with a fork... in almost a year!) But, the first thing I plan to eat is a LARGE bag of Salt & Vinegar potato chips! [emoji4]

My all time favorite chip!!!!!!

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting trial to resume in 10 minutes. Jurors should watch taped testimony from Friday

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 43s43 seconds ago
If you think #theatershooting mitigation phase is long imagine prep for it where atty should "Interview everyone who has ever known client"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting trial to resume any minute....if sick juror from Friday is well today. Watch LIVE here http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-trial-stream-1/cmus

KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR · 4m4 minutes ago
Poll: 63% of #Colorado voters support death penalty for Aurora #theatershooting defendant http://link.kdvr.com/1U2bkqi

Hmmmm -- That's a pretty high percentage for average citizens (whatever "average" means), IMO, but it's not nearly high enuff for a jury... But I'll say again, LWOP is just all right with me. Lock him up & fuggedabout him.

Courtroom Noises!! We're back!! Let's see for how long!! He's gonna check with the sick juror -- so she's here...

Still amazes me how these witnesses basically testified for the parents......

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 58s58 seconds ago
We are live in the #theatershooting trial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 31s31 seconds ago
Juror is being brought in to see if she feels better #theatershooting

Juror 378 says, "I'm feeling much better," but she still sounds congested. Feels well enough to joke with Judge Samour about the dates, "Don't mess with my head." anica.padilla

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 56s57 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting juror whose illness led to cancellation last Friday says though she "doesn't sound better", she's feeling "much better."

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 46s47 seconds ago
Sick juror from Friday tells just she is feeling much better. #theatershooting http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-trial-stream-1/cmus …

few seconds ago

Juror 378 will move to a seat that is farther away from the other jurors. "An added benefit, it's also the farthest seat from the lawyers and me," Judge Samour jokes. anica.padilla 7News

Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 1m1 minute ago
In today's episode of Outbreak #TheaterShooting: Trial edition, Friday's sick juror moved to far away seat to keep others from getting sick.

Alan Gionet ‏@AlanGTV · 1m1 minute ago  Denver, CO
Court back in session in #theatershooting trial. Juror who was sick Fri is "much better." http://tinyurl.com/pwe3ckk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Juror who was sick last week says she feels better

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 58s58 seconds ago
Judge will seat juror away from other jurors in box.He states added benefit is that seat is further away from judge & attys #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
All is good but juror doesn't sound great. Court will proceed #theatershooting

DT wants a "Harper (sp?) Hearing" of the jury -- sounds like it has to do with the LA theater shooting... jury exposure to this, etc.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

One victim who will testify is spanish and will need an interpreter

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

15 witness expected to be called for state if they get to phase 3.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting defense calls for hard poll of jurors regarding Lafayette shooting, which is now sharing the same hashtag as this case

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Defense wants jury polled about media coverage of the Louisiana theater shooting to see if they saw coverage.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Defense is bringing up #LafayetteShooting in Colorado #theatershooting trial http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-trial-stream-1/cmus

Defense doesn't trust jury....of course they don't! Always has something to whine about that causes delay, delay, delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader