Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure...

They have gone back to 2nd grade to find a "Jimmy" who wasn't standoff-ish and aloof! :facepalm:

Well they look desperate. None of this is going anywhere near outweighing the aggravating factors.

And don't get me started on the way Higgs is talking. Her simpering tone is really irritating me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ladies did something like that--except I think we had it go in a rocket....

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 28s28 seconds ago
Gunman's parents set to testify in Aurora #theatershooting trial this afternoon: http://dpo.st/1GYUAqN via @denverpost

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 42s42 seconds ago
Sidebar after #theatershooting def. attempts to introduce Holmes' 2nd grade drawings/report card as exhibits. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1LTcXWg

I'm willing to bet the farm that a this teacher recalls nothing about Jimmy..and had to have a crash course supplied by the parents ..showing her his report cards and finger painting style of Jimmy from 20+ years ago!!

Pros. first question will be..when was the last time you saw Jimmy?

I hope you feel better soon! I ended up going to the doctor yesterday for my sinus pain... I paid them $107 to tell me it was allergy related. They did give me some prednisone though & I already feel 100x better! So, I guess it wasn't a total loss. I would have much rather just paid the $9 for the meds & skipped the doctor altogether, but I guess all is well that ends well.

Ooh it costs a lot to go see a doctor where you live. I'm so grateful for our national health service. Glad you are feeling better though. Sinus pain is truly horrible!

I'm expecting "Flat Stanley" to come along anytime! This is silly!
Heck we sent thank you letters to Mickey and Minnie along with all the other Disneyland peeps (you get a reward for doing this in the mail!)

I hope you feel better soon! I ended up going to the doctor yesterday for my sinus pain... I paid them $107 to tell me it was allergy related. They did give me some prednisone though & I already feel 100x better! So, I guess it wasn't a total loss. I would have much rather just paid the $9 for the meds & skipped the doctor altogether, but I guess all is well that ends well.

I'm planning on downing several vitamin Cs--One of my daughters works with preschoolers (those germ filled kids-!) so she brings home all these fun things--I'm flying tomorrow....so

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 43s43 seconds ago  Castle Rock, CO
A Day 58 reminder: Read profiles of all of the Aurora #theatershooting victims at http://dpo.st/trialvictims

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Castle Rock, CO
Prosecutor notes that it's been 20 years since Hestand has seen the defendant. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting DA cross of Holmes' 2nd grade teacher Ann Hestand: You have no knowledge of what kind of person he turned out to be? A: No.

I need to hear what the parents say. So far they are not like JA or CA parents.

However, I heard that JH mother did write a book? I am going to look for that in a few minutes. If so, that does bother me.

I recall something about a book. Didn't she make money off it? A prayer book or something?

We are watching the recordings now?

Thanks for pointing out how your username is pronounced---silly me--I was thinking it more along the lines of cajanjenn.......:blushing:

Hahaha that's so funny!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago  Castle Rock, CO
Defense preparing to show jurors some of the video recorded testimony from last week. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago

Will C. Holden retweeted maxifam
Compelling #theatershooting point from @maxifam during mitigation testimony. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1LTcXWg

I just had a thought! LOL
Defense needs to show the mitigating evidence OUTWEIGHS the aggravators. The must believe the more witnesses they have, the quantity, will outweigh. More quantity vs. quality (the depth of the testimony).

IMO, they would have done better with 5 or 6 witnesses to actually address true migrators! KWIM? They must think if they bombard the jury with 40 witnesses, that will outweigh. It doesn't matter what the witness testimony is, just that they have them!

So def. is going to use up the rest of their morning session with depo's done last week...so after lunch they will put on parents..likely start with quiet and reserved father..or the bubbly, friendly super mom?? Any guesses??

Gerrr..sometimes I hate auto correct!!!!!!

I just had a thought! LOL
Defense needs to show the mitigating evidence OUTWEIGHS the aggravators. The must believe the more witnesses they have, the quantity, will outweigh. More quantity vs. quality (the depth of the testimony).

IMO, they would have done better with 5 or 6 witnesses to actually address true migrators! KWIM? They must think if they bombard the jury with 40 witnesses, that will outweigh. It doesn't matter what the witness testimony is, just that they have them!

I agree!! Quality is better than quantity!!

They look desperate and are trying anything to make the shooter look human. Just wait till the prosecution gets to remind the jury why they are really here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member