CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 minutes ago

Taking a recess while the defense gathers their other witnesses who didn't expect to be here so early. 5 more remain to be recorded today.Phil Tenser

So this witness actually only observed Jimmy a few times in social "Open House" and he was quiet..but wasn't stuck in a corner nor clung onto his parents either....I have to wonder why this parade of observers of Jimmy from his younger years helps? In fact..it does not reflect what jimmy expressed to all his psychiatrist's ???

Once again..the jury saw thru the defence's CIC guilt phase 100%

The church lady might be having trouble with the altitude....

I'm sure they will say that the shooter refused to see them so they never came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? But then what did parents do on time off? I mean, did dad lie to boss why he wanted time off of work 'several times'? OR, did witness just say that & it wasn't true? Sticky situation, because it seems like that was the purpose of calling him, to say that statement & it flopped.

Its like they are truly digging a deep deep hole and looking for something---this is making no sense. These people have limited observations of the shooter--limited knowledge of anything that they can testify to. I've been at family gathers or other things and if I don't know to many people I remain quite. This is just strange to me.

I'm confused too. I'm trying to see where they are going with this. I would rather they concentrate on the mental health side of things.

Mind you, the jury seemed to believe Dr Reid who didn't diagnose schizophrenia but a schizoaffective disorder. I wonder if the jury will place much store in the experts the defence will call now. I hope Dr Gur isn't coming back!

Right? But then what did parents do on time off? I mean, did dad lie to boss why he wanted time off of work 'several times'? OR, did witness just say that & it wasn't true? Sticky situation, because it seems like that was the purpose of calling him, to say that statement & it flopped.

It definitely flopped. I'm impressed the prosecution picked up on that. I didn't make the connection.

To add to parents visiting- I did find it odd thru the trial that his parents didn't visit him that year. In undergrad, my dad lived 4 hrs. away & would say, 'I'm coming up this weekend' & that was that. I was thinking, why wouldn't they want to see sites in CO? It's common for parents to visit kids away at school.
Wonder what the relationship was really? Yet, the last witness said that they took sister to tryouts for America idol?

To add to parents visiting- I did find it odd thru the trial that his parents didn't visit him that year. In undergrad, my dad lived 4 hrs. away & would say, 'I'm coming up this weekend' & that was that. I was thinking, why wouldn't they want to see sites in CO? It's common for parents to visit kids away at school.
Wonder what the relationship was really? Yet, the last witness said that they took sister to tryouts for America idol?

My son is 25. He lives nearly 200 miles away with his lovely wife. I only hear from him when I make the first move. I don't mind this as I know he would be straight on the phone if he needed me. My daughter (22) is a different story. We text/call/FaceTime multiple times a day.

I doubt months would go by without me checking in on my son. I know families are built differently but I don't believe the shooter's parents didn't even try to reach out to him. He didn't want them to come and visit because he had stockpiled all those weapons and explosives.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Scott Zoldi (fam friend), Ina Masten, knew (church friend) on #theatershooting stand this AM. Zoldi hit on worries Holmes’ dad had about son

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial - Day 54 - Part 2: http://youtu.be/3M0YHrPKA0k?a

Zoldi talked about hearsay even though the judge sustained the prosecution objection. I don't think that's good.

Did jh tell his parents he started to see a therapist/psychologist? His first appt. was April. I don't recall that they knew until Fenton called mom in June. He started buying his items in May. Dad's boss said 'early 2012'. April, May, June isn't early 2012.

Soooo he lived in a neighborhood surrounded by strawberry plants and artichoke plants....and unicorns gave rides

Did jh tell his parents he started to see a therapist/psychologist? His first appt. was April. I don't recall that they knew until Fenton called mom in June. He started buying his items in May. Dad's boss said 'early 2012'. April, May, June isn't early 2012.

I think his boss was wrong---according to the shooter his parents talked about visiting in August 2012--and he didn't have any plans....

a few seconds ago

Neighborhood had an HOA, swimming pool. "It was a real community neighborhood. We really were able to bond quite closely with all the neighbors that we had" Phil Tenser

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 41s42 seconds ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Martin Barrett, a former neighbor from northern California

Looks like a lovely place to grow up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437757916.073319.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437758026.354990.jpg

Well, this sure explains why Jimmy didn't want to move from his utopia..!!!

Then they will bring in after the move neighbours and friends onto college buddies..then again the experts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia