DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter
Rob McCallum
@rwmccallum
The jury has an answer to the question regarding which exhibits. Judge Samour will take the bench at 10:50 am #theatershooting

Twitter
Rob McCallum
@rwmccallum
The jury has an answer to the question regarding which exhibits. Judge Samour will take the bench at 10:50 am #theatershooting

Here we go again, any have a live stream? It's past time again & no feed.

I think I will take a little break from trials. I'm sure I will be back once I recover from this one.

I'm like Chelly and have watched every single day of this trial. I feel mentally and emotionally exhausted. I feel such sadness for the victims and their families and it weighs heavy on me.

I didn't think I agreed with the DP but I find myself wondering if that should be the appropriate punishment. We have seen ZERO remorse from 'that guy'. I wish we had. I really don't think he cares one iota that he destroyed so many lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, we have invested time and emotion into this trial. I'd like to take a break but I'm so darn addicted to trials, I fear I can't...LOL

Spooky yes. And, I never got the live feed. Wonder if anyone did.

Do you have Time-Warner cable & internet feed? That will shut the whole show down if you don't respond... (I hate it, but we're in the woods, so no satelllite... grrrrr)

Sorry, I guess I am cranky this morning. I have watched nearly every minute of this trial since April 27.

I don't philosophically believe in DP, but in this case I want JH to receive the harshest justice the law will allow. I don't think JH will mind a life in prison, but I'd like him to be tortured by the thought that he lost in the end. I went into this trial thinking I'd remain neutral and believing he could be legally insane. Well, all my beliefs have been turned around and it leaves me wondering, just wondering.

No hard feelings at all! We are all exhausted from this trial - I can't imagine how the lawyers and the victims and their families feel. I'm sure we are all ready for this to be over.

It's not even that I'm PRO DP or want JH to die or anything (I'm actually not a fan of the DP, but in rare circumstances I'm for it, like the Petit family murders and Jodi Arias - if ANY cases deserved it, it was those two), but, God forgive me, I desperately wanted the people to send JH the message that his life isn't more valuable than the HUNDREDS of lives he ruined and the twelve lives he took. Insane or not. He rigged his apartment, hoping it would explode and distract law enforcement so he could go on a killing spree. He watched people like Ashley Moser and Caleb Medley and still couldn't even show an ounce of remorse. It gives me chills.

The fact that CO doesn't really execute would be even more of a reason for me as a juror to lean toward DP if I was on the jury.

Also, whoever on Twitter is posting those photos and saying the people are still alive is sick in the head. Look at those families and loved ones crying on the witness stand. There are people who believe Sandy Hook never happened either and it makes me angry. It's insulting and disrespectful.

Ok judge on bench streams working

People exhibit 1000 is requested by Jury.

State follows same procedure like last time.

Defense follow same procedure like last time.

Live now.[video]http://kdvr.com/2015/08/07/verdict-tracker-theater-shooting-jury-death-penalty-deliberations-1st-full-day/[/video]

video of crime scene of the theater, no audio

Judge is going to allow it with restrictions

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 5s6 seconds ago Denver, CO
The judge will allow the jurors to watch the video from the Aurora #theatershooting crime scene. Video from theater, no audio.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 23s24 seconds ago Denver, CO
Judge says jurors can watch the 45-minute video only once. #theatershooting

restrictions are

TV and DVD player allowed
may not give exhibit undue weight
may only play ONE time
it is 45 minutes long, you can have equipment for 50 minutes
you may not play any other video
if you need more time, let the bailiffs know

waiting for attorneys to read over the reply

This was an exhibit in evidence.

Oh great now the Defense is changing it's mind and objects to the jury viewing it.

Ewwww Jury wants to watch the crime scene video..no audio....Doesn't sound good for the def.!!

Sorry..haven't been able to post much,,,real life interference!! But have jumped on to read to keep UTD.. Hello to my trial addicted friends~~~Big Wave~~ :=))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem