Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found the Marriage!

Groom/Party 1: KALLUNGI, DANE OLIVER
Bride/Party 2: AMAGA, JEPSY ADLAWAN

El Paso County Marriage/Civil Union Records Search

Copied from the link:

View attachment 179469

OK I'm feeling a little less nervous now about the trafficking angle, though that leads me to she is probably dead. Not sure which is worse, really :/. So this places her in Colorado in 2017 but her other FB profile says she is in Illinois in 2018 (but that could be before Colorado perhaps?). Colorado Springs is pretty high crime unfortunately, so there are other possibilities besides the obvious.

<modsnip - video from an unapproved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Timeline Draft
Jepsy Amaga, Colorado Springs
(Notes / please feel free to contribute)

Jepsy+approved+by+dianne+d.jpg

Jepsy Amaga

•July 20, 2017:
Married in El Paso County

Found the Marriage!

Groom/Party 1: KALLUNGI, DANE OLIVER
Bride/Party 2: AMAGA, JEPSY ADLAWAN
January 14, 2019:
FB post
Bringing forth her FB from the linked post.

She has a BS in Information Systems. And her last posting was on Jan 14, 2019. And yet, if they had a breakup, wouldn’t most people remove the tag, “Dane Oliver’s Hot Wife”, from their page?! Is that something you would do?

Red flags everywhere I look IMO.
January ?, 2019:
Divorced

Apparently they have been divorced since Jan.

VIDEO: Family wants answers into woman's disappearance
March 20, 2019:
“Jepsy's mother says she last spoke with her daughter on March 20.”
MISSING: Colorado Springs woman, mother asks for help

•Need timeline data for all of this:
Suspicious happenings IMO:

~~snip~~

"Margie Amaga, [..] using Facebook to call on her daughter’s American husband, Dane Oliver Kalunggi, to assist the police in looking for Jepsy.

Dane responded to Amaga’s post, saying, “I wish I knew where she is”.

Dane, who shared that he and Jepsy split recently, posted that the last time he saw her, she was meeting a guy named Travis, saying “I hope she didn’t get in some trouble with him”.

He even posted text messages supposedly sent by Jepsy to Travis — suggesting a rendezvous."

~~snip~~

https://balitangamerica.tv/filipino...r-help-in-finding-colorado-springs-caregiver/

So, they possibly 'split', but hubby had access to the text messages Jepsy was sending out. Uhm, okay.

ETA: Video at link shows the 'text' conversation between hubby and Jepsy's mom. I'm guessing (?) he has her phone? WTH?
OK I'm feeling a little less nervous now about the trafficking angle, though that leads me to she is probably dead. Not sure which is worse, really :/. So this places her in Colorado in 2017 but her other FB profile says she is in Illinois in 2018 (but that could be before Colorado perhaps?). Colorado Springs is pretty high crime unfortunately, so there are other possibilities besides the obvious.
<modsnip - removed unapproved video>

179126"]
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/screen-shot-2019-04-10-at-8-13-10-pm-png.178983/
Ugh such a creepy photo to me. Why do so many people think they get to own women’s lives?
I hope there’s evidence, loads of it, and I hope that LE feels enough pressure to pursue this case til the very end. Sending love to her mother, and sooo hoping Jepsy is out there alive.

April 4, 2019:
Missing Person’s Report Filed with CDPD.

“BA spoke with the Colorado Springs Police Department on Wednesday, confirming that a missing person’s report was filed on Jepsy last April 4th.”

https://balitangamerica.tv/filipino...r-help-in-finding-colorado-springs-caregiver/

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeline Draft
Jepsy Amaga, Colorado Springs
(Notes / please feel free to contribute)

Jepsy+approved+by+dianne+d.jpg

Jepsy Amaga

•July 20, 2017:
Married in El Paso County

January 14, 2019:
FB post

January ?, 2019:
Divorced

March 20, 2019:
“Jepsy's mother says she last spoke with her daughter on March 20.”
MISSING: Colorado Springs woman, mother asks for help

•Need timeline data for all of this:

•Date photo was taken and posted?

April 4, 2019:
Missing Person’s Report Filed with CDPD.

“BA spoke with the Colorado Springs Police Department on Wednesday, confirming that a missing person’s report was filed on Jepsy last April 4th.”

Having a devil of a time finding divorce records for this city/county. Is anyone familiar with that type of record keeping in CO?

That might help in clarifying that particular statement.

@Suglo, do you by chance know how long they were married?
Looks like they were married July 2017. From what I am seeing here, no one has actually seen anything factual that they are truly divorced. @Jim_M located the marriage, but no one is able to come up with the divorce info. Am I correct on this?

Interesting. Why would she even move back in with him less than two months after the divorce? I don’t have a good feeling about this case. Reminds me too much of the Valerie Tieman case :(
Maybe she had no other place to go if she did come back and stay with him a while. Did she indeed go back? She's all by herself here, other than friends she might have, except for her ex and the guy named Travis whom he mentioned
A BS in Info Systems is very marketable in most places of some size. The pay can be quite good. If she had some experience, like during the summers or part-time while in college, she should be able to get a good position somewhere... Does (did) she have a full-time job? Is she able to get her own place to live? Deposits, first month's rent, furniture, etc., with no family folks to help her?
Like Plo _Koon, I'd like to know how long they were married. And also, how much do we know about this guy named Travis? Did she run off somewhere with him? Does he really exist? If he does exist, did he scare or threaten her back to her ex? Or worse?
Nope, I don't like this. She's been gone too long... And who would she call, assuming she had her phone?

And thanks, margarita25 for letting us know about Jepsy. She and her family need our support and positive thoughts.

Last edited:
I'd imagine by now she'd have communicated with her family.
No wonder they're worried.

I admit that the photo of her (estranged ?) husband and herself made me uncomfortable. Maybe it's because I don't like anyone hugging/holding me like that. :p

Last edited:
Is it normal for a person to have multiple SM accounts under different names and to switch them as often as she seems to do?

This is a huge red flag for me.

She has multiple versions of her online life to hide each version from the people on the other.
SABBM

What do you mean by a red flag ? As in, she might be hiding from some people ?
Or she felt threatened ?

If she has disappeared on her own volition, that would mean she's safe, just hiding.
But I'd think she'd have alerted her relatives by now.
So it seems like something bad happened to her.

I'll have to go and read from the start of this thread..... did they find anything of importance like her phone ?
Have they checked pings ?

SABBM

What do you mean by a red flag ? As in, she might be hiding from some people ?
Or she felt threatened ?

If she has disappeared on her own volition, that would mean she's safe, just hiding.
But I'd think she'd have alerted her relatives by now.
So it seems like something bad happened to her.

I'll have to go and read from the start of this thread..... did they find anything of importance like her phone ?
Have they checked pings ?
IMO only- There is something very odd about how she manages her online persona(s). She may be hiding, she may feel threatened, she may be just trying to discover where she belongs and erasing her past for her new friends (she is very young after all). I just don't know. Its just odd that she is using so many aliases. I am guessing we haven't found even half of them yet.

Of course I am hoping for the best and the most important thing is that she contacts her family as soon as possible.

Here is the dadwithaphone video. Lots of info and comments
How do you figure Colorado Springs has high crime?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back