Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if I read it right, the husband is now living in San Diego?
And he says she could be (supposedly....which I don't believe for a minute) in Chicago, Philipines, or Mexico?
San Diego is right next to the border with Mexico. I wonder if that was some kind of Freudian slip that would indicate she may be found in Mexico?
Sounds like a total goose chase and I highly doubt she'd be traveling out of the United States on her own.
Unfortunately, I believe homicide team became the lead on this missing person investigation after apartment searched. I don't think JAK traveled anywhere. I also hope that party in San Diego is under surveillance. MOO

Looks like an online romance - Jepsy relocated from the Philippines to the US in 2017; same year as the couple married. The longer this case drags out, the more troubling it becomes for a positive outcome.

Disappearance of 26-year-old woman in Colorado Springs deemed suspicious
I believe the immigration laws require the marriage to occur within 90 days of her arrival. I understand more about the length of Dane sponsorship on JA facebook prior to 2017. MOO

Friends of Jepsy Amaga Kallungi not giving up hope

Rhanae Ramos met Jepsy Amaga Kallungi in Chicago a year ago. Ramos is a close friend of Jepsy and said Jepsy came to Colorado to work on her marriage.

"I asked her why do you have to go back with him, and she said 'I want to try the relationship and give him a second chance'"," said Ramos.

Ramos says Jepsy's relationship with her husband Dane Kallungi was toxic.

The two maintained contact through social media; a favorite pass time for Jepsy.

"She loves her phone and taking a selfie, I always photobomb," said Ramos.

On March 20, Jepsy messaged Ramos saying, "you're a real person", Ramos asked if she was ok but never heard back.

She reached out to Dane through Facebook, and Dane said Jepsy left for Chicago or the Philippines.

Rhanae called the Colorado Springs Police Department asking to conduct a welfare check on her friend. After police failed to make contact on April 4th, they opened a missing person case on Jepsy.
[...]
There will be a prayer and candlelight vigil for Jepsy at Deerfield Hills Community Center on Friday night. bbm

BBM

Ahhhh:mad:o_O now her husband DK says she was going to travel to the Philippines, MX or Chicago????

Sheez, previously he said she ran off with a guy named Travis. He just can't keep his story straight. :mad::eek:

Hope he gets polygraphed asap.
I know. I'm just sitting here shaking my head saying, "Here we go again!" I hope the cell data buries the perp, just like in KB's case. And, the running off with another guy BS. Does that lie NEVER get old?? Sounds like PF's friend RS telling authorities they need to look into KB's ex, a Southwest pilot.
I think I'll go bang my head against the wall.

I know. I'm just sitting here shaking my head saying, "Here we go again!" I hope the cell data buries the perp, just like in KB's case. And, the running off with another guy BS. Does that lie NEVER get old?? Sounds like PF's friend RS telling authorities they need to look into KB's ex, a Southwest pilot.

Please don't bang your head against the wall, though these cases make us feel like it. It gets so old. I agree with you.

Please don't bang your head against the wall, though these cases make us feel like it. It gets so old. I agree with you.
Thanks AnnaGrace. I'll refrain :) I just get so angry and perplexed at how many times this same old story is told. Never mind the agony of the families left behind. I can't even imagine that sorrow. I'd like to be optimistic, but it just gets hard after so many cases that end so badly. I highly doubt JAK is alive somewhere given that she has not contacted her mother. Even if she did want to "disappear" for a period of time from the general population, a loving child would never do this to her/his mother. I just hope the perp is discovered and brought to justice. I'm thinking we're all looking in the same direction at the moment.

Thanks AnnaGrace. I'll refrain :) I just get so angry and perplexed at how many times this same old story is told. Never mind the agony of the families left behind. I can't even imagine that sorrow. I'd like to be optimistic, but it just gets hard after so many cases that end so badly. I highly doubt JAK is alive somewhere given that she has not contacted her mother. Even if she did want to "disappear" for a period of time from the general population, a loving child would never do this to her/his mother. I just hope the perp is discovered and brought to justice. I'm thinking we're all looking in the same direction at the moment.

Agree 100%!

I think its turned into a Homicide Investigation because CS have proof that JK is no longer alive, else she'd just be filed away as a missing person.

I'm pretty sure the CSPD have a lot more info about what happened to her, and hopefully they will give out a little more info as the investigation progresses. Luckily this case is now gaining more press coverage.

I'm waiting for the next turn of events: The-Obvious-Person being arrested for the disappearance of JK.

Wonder if he read the same book Murder For Dummies that PF and CW read?:mad:o_Oo_O:eek:

-when spouse/girlfriend disappears, say she ran off.
-imply that she has abandoned the relationship because she met another guy.
-don't bother searching for her or notifying LE that she's disappeared off planet earth.
-ignore the pleas from the missing person's family and loved ones.
-create fake texts and leave a cell phone trail but forget that the pings will give you away.
-delete your social media accounts and create a fake one for your missing wife/girlfriend.

moo

Last edited:
I think its turned into a Homicide Investigation because CS have proof that JK is no longer alive, else she'd just be filed away as a missing person.

I'm pretty sure the CSPD have a lot more info about what happened to her, and hopefully they will give out a little more info as the investigation progresses. Luckily this case is now gaining more press coverage.

I'm waiting for the next turn of events: The-Obvious-Person being arrested for the disappearance of JK.

Wonder if he read the same book Murder For Dummies that PF and CW read?:mad:o_Oo_O:eek:

-don't bother searching for her or notifying LE that she's disappeared off planet earth.
-create fake texts and leave a cell phone trail but forget that the pings will give you away.
-delete your social media accounts and create a fake one for your missing wife/girlfriend.

moo
Well said! That's pretty much the Coles Notes version of Murder for Dummies :)

Friends of Jepsy Amaga Kallungi not giving up hope

Rhanae Ramos met Jepsy Amaga Kallungi in Chicago a year ago. Ramos is a close friend of Jepsy and said Jepsy came to Colorado to work on her marriage.

"I asked her why do you have to go back with him, and she said 'I want to try the relationship and give him a second chance'"," said Ramos.

Ramos says Jepsy's relationship with her husband Dane Kallungi was toxic.

The two maintained contact through social media; a favorite pass time for Jepsy.

"She loves her phone and taking a selfie, I always photobomb," said Ramos.

On March 20, Jepsy messaged Ramos saying, "you're a real person", Ramos asked if she was ok but never heard back.

She reached out to Dane through Facebook, and Dane said Jepsy left for Chicago or the Philippines.

Rhanae called the Colorado Springs Police Department asking to conduct a welfare check on her friend. After police failed to make contact on April 4th, they opened a missing person case on Jepsy.
[...]
There will be a prayer and candlelight vigil for Jepsy at Deerfield Hills Community Center on Friday night. bbm

And now Rhanae says she herself is soon leaving the country.

moo
ITA All the signs are there, sadly. Waiting for that justice train to get on track. Soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back