Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA All the signs are there, sadly. Waiting for that justice train to get on track. Soon.

Reminds me of other cases where the husband or significant other does not report the woman missing and when family checks, they give a story. Then LE starts out on the case from behind because time has passed. It certainly puts suspicion square on the husband or significant other, how stupid are some of these perps?

Another Colorado one. I hope it is not another no body case if indeed she is no longer amongst us. Her mother deserves to know what happened to her as does someone else's mother in another Colorado case in which neither perp has the decency to provide her with her daughter's remains. The missing IL boy as well it looks quite likely that he may have been missing long before reported as was poor Noah in yet another case. And Amiah as well.

I am going to assume the authorities must be onto something in this case because they do not seem to be asking for sightings of her, the husband nor tips, not recently anyhow.

The most recent article I can find is from yesterday, not much new in it although I note she allegedly traveled without her phone or ID per her husband.

"Margie says Jepsy's husband told her Jepsy left with a friend to go to the Philippines or Chicago with no phone or ID."

"Jepsy's mom is a widow with six children and is trying to get to the United States. She noted she would typically talk to Jepsy at least three times a week over Facebook messenger. This is the longest she has gone without talking to her daughter."

MISSING: Colorado Springs woman, mom pleads for help from Hong Kong

ITA All the signs are there, sadly. Waiting for that justice train to get on track. Soon.

Sadly, I don't think this will have a happy ending.

Her poor mom must be going through so much stress and pain.

She's still waiting for her visa to be approved so she can come to the US to look for Jepsy, according to koaa.com.
Mother pleads for help in Jepsy Amaga’s disappearance

Her husband is saying she left to go back to the Philipines or Chicago, but had no phone or ID.
Makes zero sense, as she'd need ID like her driver's license to fly to Chicago, and if she was leaving the country she'd need her passport.

With these red flags he still never bothered to alert authorities that his wife is missing? She's gone without her phone or ID and he does nothing. :mad:

Something stinks.

moo

Sadly, I don't think this will have a happy ending.

Her poor mom must be going through so much stress and pain.

She's still waiting for her visa to be approved so she can come to the US to look for Jepsy, according to koaa.com.
Mother pleads for help in Jepsy Amaga’s disappearance

Her husband is saying she left to go back to the Philipines or Chicago, but had no phone or ID.
Makes zero sense, as she'd need ID like her driver's license to fly to Chicago, and if she was leaving the country she'd need her passport.

With these red flags he still never bothered to alert authorities that his wife is missing? She's gone without her phone or ID and he does nothing. :mad:

Something stinks.

moo

I have a sneaky suspicion that LE is currently looking at all the red flags you noted, along with the obvious things they would be investigating in the background, and we will see some action on this case very shortly. Positive vibes for this missing daughter to be found! :)

Friends of missing woman Jepsy Kallungi hold gathering of support and prayer

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Friends and fellow Filipino-Americans gathered at Deerfield Park Friday to pray for hope for missing 26-year-old Jepsy Kallungi.

"She just disappeared without a trace, and that's why we're here to find her," Rachel Jackson said.

On April 4, Jepsy's friend called Colorado Springs police and asked them to check on her. Officers were unable to contact her, and initiated a missing person case.

"I hope we're going to have answers soon to a lot of our questions," said Lourdes Medina, a fellow Filipina who wants justice for Jespy.

Jackson said Jepsy's mom said the last time she heard from her was on March 20. That is also the last time Jepsy was active on her Facebook Messenger account. A friend of Jepsy's said a message she sent to Jepsy was read on March 21, but there was no response.

I have a sneaky suspicion that LE is currently looking at all the red flags you noted, along with the obvious things they would be investigating in the background, and we will see some action on this case very shortly. Positive vibes for this missing daughter to be found! :)

I have the same suspicion. Also suspicious is her husbands trip/relocation to California. Hoping there is news soon for Jepsys family and friends.

This is eerily silent. I hope it is actively being investigated. No word from her mother either? I am just catching up on threads of cases still since the holiday.
From that article above on the fifteenth:

"Margie said she is looking at traveling to Colorado to try and find her daughter, but she’s waiting on a visa to do so."

I hope her mom is getting the help she needs with the visa process. I imagine dealing with our State Department has to be grueling.

Meanwhile, LE MUST be doing investigating in the silence, correct? They have to be. Sad what people do to create a missing person.

"Margie said she is looking at traveling to Colorado to try and find her daughter, but she’s waiting on a visa to do so."

I hope her mom is getting the help she needs with the visa process. I imagine dealing with our State Department has to be grueling.

Meanwhile, LE MUST be doing investigating in the silence, correct? They have to be. Sad what people do to create a missing person.

One certainly hopes so. For me, when it is silent and media has nothing either nor are asking questions about various cases, it is hard to trust things are going on behind the scenes but usually there are I realize.

I mean just the husband's answers on their own on their face are plenty of reason for suspicion as is that there are no sightings of her.

It has to be excruciating for her mother in waiting for the visa and being so far away. I hope at least there is some detective keeping her informed of what they can and to assure her they are on this.

One certainly hopes so. For me, when it is silent and media has nothing either nor are asking questions about various cases, it is hard to trust things are going on behind the scenes but usually there are I realize.

I mean just the husband's answers on their own on their face are plenty of reason for suspicion as is that there are no sightings of her.

It has to be excruciating for her mother in waiting for the visa and being so far away. I hope at least there is some detective keeping her informed of what they can and to assure her they are on this.
Also hoping there are "boots on the ground" in CA. Her mother must be beside herself :(
ed:sp

Last edited:

It can take weeks and months to get a visa to enter the US, especially as Jepsy was not yet a US Citizen, so that makes it more complicated to obtain a visa for a blood relative (her mother). I don't know if she had a green card/permanent resident status at the time she went missing, but AFAIK she did not have a permanent residence permit at this time. Hopefully one of our verified attorney's can chime in here.

Its bad enough that your child is missing in a foreign country, but even more difficult when one has to wait on the bureaucratic red tape to get a visa to be allowed entry into the the country your daughter disappeared in to try to find her. Worse is that it is now a homicide investigation - Jepsy is no longer just a missing person. I don't think Jepsy's husband is making matters any easier. He was quick to leave CO and run off to stay with his family in San Diego VERY soon after Jepsy "went missing". He didn't bother filing a missing person's report or even try to look for her or organize a search party.

I cannot imagine the pain and horror her mom is going through right now. I hope the State Dept. hurries up to give her the visa she needs to travel here.

MOO

Last edited:
Bumping while waiting for any kind of update on Jepsy

As is usual with me, I do not like the quiet on this case. I always try to trust investigation is going on but when they go this silent anywhere and in any case, I can not help but wonder. In all cases. Just me I guess...

As is usual with me, I do not like the quiet on this case. I always try to trust investigation is going on but when they go this silent anywhere and in any case, I can not help but wonder. In all cases. Just me I guess...
The silence on this thread is deafening :( I do hope there is someone out there like a friend of JAK that has the ability and opportunity to keep the investigation ongoing and that the trail doesn't go cold. So sad for her mother, so far away and unable to get to the US in a timely fashion. Hopefully, someone is assisting her in this endeavour. Hoping investigators have some leads despite the silence.

The silence on this thread is deafening :( I do hope there is someone out there like a friend of JAK that has the ability and opportunity to keep the investigation ongoing and that the trail doesn't go cold. So sad for her mother, so far away and unable to get to the US in a timely fashion. Hopefully, someone is assisting her in this endeavour. Hoping investigators have some leads despite the silence.

I'll see your bump, and add another. And I'm wondering, is LE going to provide any new information? They have to be looking for clues, right?

It is way too quiet for my liking. Can they not at least reassure people they are actively investigating this?

I feel for her mother too. I cannot imagine having a loved one missing day after day and not a word about if anyone is looking into it or for her.

Are there are any news orgs or podcasters still on this regularly? Has Sam had any updates? I have not had a chance to look lately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back