Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Jepsy. Her mother has no help in finding her daughter and being in Hong Kong is begging for any help she can get. I was asked to tag her mom in a post so i did and now she has reached out to me and i have spoken with her via messenger and messenger call. She is so torn and not getting any answers from LE and begged me not to give up on helping her. Any suggestions on what can be done to help?

Bumping for Jepsy. Her mother has no help in finding her daughter and being in Hong Kong is begging for any help she can get. I was asked to tag her mom in a post so i did and now she has reached out to me and i have spoken with her via messenger and messenger call. She is so torn and not getting any answers from LE and begged me not to give up on helping her. Any suggestions on what can be done to help?

I am grasping at straws, hopefully someone on here that is knowledgeable will have some guidance. I did find this link for emergency help from the consulate, but she may have already tried them.

Assistance to Hong Kong Residents in the United States

Global Emergency Call Center for Consular Protection and Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China
To provide timely and professional guidance and assistance to Chinese citizens in distress overseas, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China (MFA) has set up the Global Emergency Call Center for Consular Protection and Services and launched a 24-hour hotline. The MFA emergency call center will, according to the actual situation and needs, refer assistance requests from Hong Kong residents to the Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Unit of the Immigration Department for follow-up. For detailed information, please refer to the MFA website. Hong Kong residents can learn about the scope of consular protection, the specific services and assistance provided, what cannot be provided, what to do in unexpected circumstances, points to remember and where to obtain further information here.

You may contact the Chinese Embassy and Consulates-General in the United States, or Global Emergency Call Center for Consular Protection and Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China (24-hour hotline: +86 10-12308 or +86 10-5991-3991) for assistance. A list of Chinese Embassy and Consulates-General in the United States and their jurisdiction can be found here.

Her mom posted this to Sam-
Sam Kraemer TV Pls help us to investigate the case of the Missing Pilipina Jepsy Amaga Kallungi in Colorado Spring last March 20,2019.Pls help us to investigate the husband Dane Oliver Kallungi because until now we do not have any update of her case!!!!I'm Margie Amaga the mother of the victim!!!!Pls I'm begging ur help pls!!!!Thank you and Goodmorning!!!!

As we enter this New Year, I sincerely hope there will be some news of Jepsy. Her mother's last post/request is heartbreaking. All these months with no word. Absolutely nothing! How does one just disappear? Is anyone aware if LE have even investigated a "certain" individual? So very sorry for her mother and family.

Her mom posted this to Sam-
Sam Kraemer TV Pls help us to investigate the case of the Missing Pilipina Jepsy Amaga Kallungi in Colorado Spring last March 20,2019.Pls help us to investigate the husband Dane Oliver Kallungi because until now we do not have any update of her case!!!!I'm Margie Amaga the mother of the victim!!!!Pls I'm begging ur help pls!!!!Thank you and Goodmorning!!!!

Unfortunately for Colorado, Sam has left KOAA to return to his hometown of Milwaukee: Sam Kraemer on Twitter

“In the meantime, the scene has to be thoroughly processed. If it's determined to be a crime, the time to gather evidence is now.“

Ugh a sigh of relief to hear they’re approaching it this way... it’s a very long and narrow park in the middle of the city..
A 21 minute drive from Dane Oliver Kallungi’s old house to the north part if the park
728C6ED5-6A70-491D-8A6A-D97661662CF4.jpeg

Last edited:
“In the meantime, the scene has to be thoroughly processed. If it's determined to be a crime, the time to gather evidence is now.“

Ugh a sigh of relief to hear they’re approaching it this way... it’s a very long and narrow park in the middle of the city..
A 21 minute drive from Dane Oliver Kallungi’s old house to the north part if the park
View attachment 227441
Where did you find that address from? I was under the impression she was missing from Airlan Arms Apts. Which is super close. (2.4miles)
Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 6.49.28 PM.png
Also, I've patiently been waiting for an update on the remains. Taking awhile....

Edit: Fixed, body was found on north end of Monument Valley, so even closer.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—
Back