CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm blind,,,I see grass, a white sheet being held up by men that will never be the same again,a backboard, color brown on the ground and I believe part of the extension ladder from the fire engine.
Oh and a large clipboard on the grass.

This is my first time posting, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Westminster-Arvada-Superior forms a triangle. I think I read a post here before, but I can't find it.

:welcome: LACOPTER. Glad to have you join us!

This is my first time posting, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Westminster-Arvada-Superior forms a triangle. I think I read a post here before, but I can't find it.

it sure looks like a triangle to me too LACOPTER and welcome to websleuths!:cheer:

I'm not going to post it here, but if someone has photoshop ... use the dodge tool and then the sharpen tool ... more detail can be seen.

Small clarification of the "holiday weekend" Most schools, including Jessica's, were in session on Monday 10/8 AKA Columbus Day. We did not get mail that day, but the banks are libraries were open.

I had read that it was only a torso.

Hearsay only.

:cow:

Do you have a link where you read this? I am just curious, because I haven't read this.

TIA.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

that's what I thought too but since learning that the original command center (CC) was at West View Rec Ctr, I believe the SGT "on scene" was at the CC. others were in the field. and the home was elsewhere. but that is not 100% clear.

When I read the rewind from downstairs I thought the pillow pet was "on scene", which from what I could understand from the transcript, was her home. I will go back and read it again, but I reread it several times that day and got the same meaning from it.

ETA I realize that we are not allowed to discuss things from downstairs here normally, but since that particular rewind transcription was so important and posted here abovestairs, I'm hoping it is okay to talk about. My apologies if not okay.

OK, I'm wrong. I did a google search and found mention by another poster on thread #1 who stated pillowcase also, but wanted to find the original source. On the family presser she clearly states bed sheets taken off by her mother and given to LE. New sheets placed on the bed. Now it's really bothering me where I another poster got the pillowsheet thought from!! I'll go back and delete my post. Sorry peeps. Off to the corner.............

Precisely, unattended deaths, not those signed off by a doctor.

Most deaths occur either in hospital or in the home and are expected, eg the person is unwell or elderley.

A small percentage are unexplained and must be investigated by the coroner. This would be where the new laws come in, and rightly so.

I am sorry you feel that any discussion is "sniping", it is not my intent.

Clarity is my intent.

The fact of the matter is that when the remains were found, police probably knew right away that it was Jessica. This information was not released to the public until about a day and a half later. We cannot assume that because there was a delay in releasing the information to the public that police did not know what they were dealing with.

I am so sorry marazul. (((Hugs)))

Thanks, and this is OFF TOPIC
the truth is (regarding my cousins) they were the driver and passenger in a stolen vehicle and DUI. As untimely and sad as the deaths were for their parents and family, they were unfortunately substance abusers and lived a criminal lifestyle. I am so so so thankful no one else was injured in their fatal accident, because that would have made the tragedy 10x worse.

it sure looks like a triangle to me too LACOPTER and welcome to websleuths!:cheer:

Yes, nurse it sure does. I think the perp lives somewhere in between the three points of the triangle.

the truth is (regarding my cousins) they were the driver and passenger in a stolen vehicle and DUI. As untimely and sad as the deaths were for their parents and family, they were unfortunately substance abusers and lived a criminal lifestyle. I am so so so thankful no one else was injured in their fatal accident, because that would have made the tragedy 10x worse.

Hugs and condolences. It's so hard on the family when something like this happens -- an ordinary death is bad enough, but all the complicated guilt makes it so much worse. I hope they've found some peace.

Yes, nurse it sure does. I think the perp lives somewhere in between the three points of the triangle.

Except there's nothing in between except the Rocky Flats Wildlife Refuge.

It could be an accident of geography.

It appears now that we have confirmation that body parts are missing.

I believe these were taken as trophies.

If they do turn up somewhere, I imagine they will be placed to shock, not hidden.

We have the sickest, rarest type of predator here.

My opinion only

If you believe the media then you have confirmation.

LE however, has never said this and further asked people to only listen to what they are releasing. I posted upstream a link with all of their statements.

I'm very sorry.

Even if they made poor decisions as adults, everyone will still remember and have lost two sweet little boys.

:rose:

If you believe the media then you have confirmation.

LE however, has never said this and further asked people to only listen to what they are releasing. I posted upstream a link with all of their statements.

And we all know how reliable the media is...NOT!

Yes,I don't think they'd even ask them to ID if they had a head that wasn't attached, except maybe by photo. And yes, I can't imagine the horror. My God.

If there were known identifiers on the victims body (torso), such as a history of a prior surgical incision/scar or unusual birthmark that could be easily identified then maybe they may ask a family member to i.d. the remains.

From personal experience, I know that recognition of such a site. You just know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds