CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did happen yesterday. My son's school sent home a flyer and also auto-called my home number to notify us of the event. It was also posted on Arvada Police's facebook. I have been watching for a sketch and so far have not seen one.

Did they give a description of the guy or car?

I am in another country so google might not give you all the same results as what I got when I typed it in. But to find it I typed: "Jessica Ridgeway Torso Photo Still." Here is the link: http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/wp...Colorado-body-found-Jessica-Ridgeway-case.jpg

Warning: Graphic. :(

Thank you. This is the best shot I have seen. It is definitely a torso, which is exactly what was described by the people who saw it live in the newsroom. I wonder what all those red evidence markers are tagging.

What I could tell from the photo,JMO This was not animals. JMO I don't think the torso is intact either (makes me sick to say this)

So, in other words, it hasn't been confirmed? And, just to be clear, perhaps you have me confused with someone else? I don't "keep asking this same question".....

Sorry Amster. My frustration got the best of me. To me, it's confirmed enough but to you, unconfirmed. Again I apologize for my snippy reply.

I thought LE would have enough evidence by now to make an arrest. I'm scared if they don't now, they never will. :furious:

It looks like to me that the perpretrator may have wrapped her torso up in some type of sheet. I can see what looks like a sheet sort of wrapped around the remains and I can see blood on it. I see what looks like the start of her shoulders.

IMO

Warning GRAPHIC

I don't think that is large enough to be a full torso, if you compare the size of the men in the picture. However, if you compare the color of the man's hand, it does appear that what is on the ground is consistent with flesh color.

No, sorry.
I'm not willing to expound as, 1. I'll get in trouble and, 2. pixelation has messed me up before so I wouldn't want to take the chance that it's happened again.

Anybody remember all the kitties that lived in the trees where little Caylee was found? But the major go around was the 'skull' that so many of us swore we could see up against a tree trunk. Oh boy!

There is NOTHING I would like more right now than to find out I was mistaken about what I thought I saw.

Oh, that's a good thought. They'd had some rain/snow -- I wonder if there was enough runoff to have created a backup the day before and somebody reported it?

I'm pages behind so not sure if anyone answers this for you. We had some rain and snow but not enough at all to create a backup.

Hey, Someone was right, it happened yesterday.

Updated 10/15/12 at 1:33 p.m.

Oct 15 – A student reported that she was approached at approximately 7:40 a.m. by a man at Memorial Park who asked her to come over. The student reported as she walked away, he started following her. Man is described as 6’ tall, approximately 30 years of age with goatee-looking facial hair, wearing a black hoodie and green t-shirt.

http://arvadapd.org/city-news-room/updates-concerning-the-crime-scene-at-pattridge-park

I'm pages behind so not sure if anyone answers this for you. We had some rain and snow but not enough at all to create a backup.

Thanks to you and everybody who answered. It didn't really sound like that much precip, but I thought it was worth checking.

Better than the other topic going on right now, y'know.

This animal will stike again..this all about the thrill (hate to use that word) he is getting. This is not his first crime, but clearly he has escalatedto this point.. He has confindence in himself now and feels he is superior to all others..
For any locals here with children...please keep them close..This is not over I'm afraid.

There is NOTHING I would like more right now than to find out I was mistaken about what I thought I saw.

I've looked, but can't see anything.

I think my brain has blocked it out.

I feel so sorry for those men collecting Jessica. I cannot imagine how traumatic it must be, it would affect you deeply no matter how "used" to crime scenes you were.

No wonder LE are wearing purple. They must feel like it's their own child.

I think the guy out of MT who was arrested for the kidnapping/rape of the little girl in WY, father is a surgeon in KS. Don't post or sleuth him here but I think, if true, it's an interesting component.

Could be a hunter also.

I think the guy out of MT who was arrested for the kidnapping/rape of the little girl in WY, father is a surgeon in KS. Don't post or sleuth him here but I think, if true, it's an interesting component.

:banghead:

Law enforcement cleared the guy in Wyoming of any involvement in this crime. Probably because they have proof he was in frigging Wyoming on the morning that Jessica was abducted.

So how about we stop the desperate attempts to connect him to this crime and find the real killer who is still a threat to our community?

This happened yesterday, I swear somebody posted about it on the Arvada PD page and somebody linked it here yesterday?

Yep, someone told me already, Zha, if you hear there's a composite there, can you let us know?

I've looked, but can't see anything.

I think my brain has blocked it out.

I feel so sorry for those men collecting Jessica. I cannot imagine how traumatic it must be, it would affect you deeply no matter how "used" to crime scenes you were.

No wonder LE are wearing purple. They must feel like it's their own child.

I so agree with you. Im sure some of those guys have small children also.

This animal may have something on the web about this..he is going to share what he has done somehow..He will not sit back and not get his glory..

I can't help wondering if Elizabeth and Lyric are connected to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee