CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't. LE has to send me a certified letter explaining the evidence they have that proves he couldn't have killed Jessica. :eek:hwow: :shush:

LE has been pretty clear that they don't want us to know anything. :gasp:

From the Wesminster Police Department Facebook page

"The FBI has been able to rule out the Wyoming abductor in our case."

http://www.facebook.com/westminsterpolice

No explanation as to why, but they have clearly ruled the man out.

Wow. The house just shook and roared like something hit the side of the house.

Apparently it was an earthquake.

I'm gonna take a break here. I'm still a bit...shaken...you should pardon the pun...

OMG! I hope everyone and everything is alright there!

HUGS!

Do you have a link for this?

TIA
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8461506&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11[/ame]

post three at the start of the thread

If the perp is still in the area and looking to do this again, he is crazier than crazy.

OMG! I hope everyone and everything is alright there!

HUGS!

Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. It wasn't strong enough to do any real damage. Just scared the **** out of me sitting here alone in a dark house reading about body parts...

It is not safe to glance toward or walk within a mile of an unaccompanied child in Colorado. And if someone happens to have a blue sedan in the JR area, they are probably stressing out too.

Sad, but true.

What is real sad to me as an adult with no children, is I have purposely avoided children in public places altogether for all of my life. I totally go completely out of my way to not even have eye contact or even simple friendly "hellos" to any children just because of the way it could be taken wrong by either the parents or anybody else.

It is so sad to me, and I realize I am probably over-reacting, but with the way things are these days, I just never allow myself to get in any situation that can ever be misunderstood. It makes me real sad, like a simple example when a nice innocent child in a shopping cart with their mother says "hello" at the store, and i act like I never heard them and just walk away. People probably think I am just a mean "old bag".

I think I became like this when the stories came out a very long time ago about people being wrongly accused by children who swore they were abused, and they later determined the kids were lying, but by then the damage was already done to the adults who were wrongly accused.

Anyway, it is real sad. Maybe if I had children, I would not be so avoiding of kids. It saddens me because I dont want to be a mean "old bag". LOL

All this talk about the condition of Jessica's body is upsetting me. I need to step away.

"The man is described as being about 30 years old and 6 feet tall with possibly a goatee. He was wearing a black hoodie and a green T-shirt."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...e-was-approached-by-stranger-at-memorial-park

May I please ask if you or anyone knows if there was a description of the man in on oct 4th? This was a day before Jessica came up missing.

From the article
they are aware of a case in which a white van approached children in Arvada on Oct. 4

Carbuff, hugs to you, we felt it too and it's just not something we're used to here!

Heavy heart for Jessica's family tonight. Deepest condolences to them.

Closing this thread for five minutes to give everyone the chance to read the following rules:

1) Do not post or discuss the youtube video. It is not mainstream media.

2) The Wyoming case has been determined by LE to be not related (see third post of this thread: It is right up there by the opening post for a reason. If this changes at any time we can revisit it.)

3) Do not be snarky with one another; if you have an issue with a post please use the alert button

Heya. I'm new but I've been lurking for a few days and I think I have a handle on the rules (although I'd love to know what basement/downstairs means).

I'm hoping this site counts as mainstream media. (Colorodoan.) I'm posting the link because it seems relevant to the current discussion of the body recovery site; the story this photo gallery is linked to is old so it's probably been posted before, but I haven't seen it. (I've read many, but not all of the complete threads.) I don't see anything graphic (but you all have sharper eyes than I do--the shots are obviously aerial and quite far off), but it's still disturbing as is, and gives some angles I haven't seen yet (plus the creepy tree).

http://www.coloradoan.com/viewgal/?Site=G2&Date=20121010&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=310100064&Ref=PH&Item=0

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=39.886558,-105.111201&spn=0.012694,0.032809

I'm all over the place, so excuse me if this has been posted.

Not a true triangle but about 6.5 miles from one location to J's house and then about 7 miles to the other location making the bottom of the triange about 11 miles long. Seems strategic imo.
I read somewhere on this board that maybe suspect was leaving clues for LE--
If you take the first letter of the three cities - Superior-Arvada-Westminster, it spells SAW--Maybe to taunt LE? Also, what about Jessica (Ridge)way and her body was found at Pat(ridge) Park. Just a thought.

First time posting, usually just lurk. Against my better judgment, I looked at the link to the pic. God bless this poor child and her family. I hope they catch this sicko before another child is harmed.

I'm glad you decided to join the discussion! :) Congrats on your first post!

this is exactly what I think a la Laura Palmer (but not to that extent of course).
the question is WHY was she maybe not on path? and who would she have come in contact with in that case.

The fact they've never mentioned anything about the witness who saw her that morning beyond the bare mention of existence also makes me think she might not have been on the expected route.

Just wanted to give the link to Jessica's Memorial Thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187561"]Found Deceased CO - Memorial Thread for Jessica Ridgeway - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds