CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the fact that the locale may be known to locals as an "unusual" place is partly why LE believe the killer is a local.

Yes. That was my next order of investigation but the problem is the pentagram can be rotated (which point its the head?) so you would have to figure out how to orient the star to understand that.

North, East, West and South may hold clues. The sun rises in the East and many rituals in almost all religions use this as a determining marker.
For anyone who cares:

A pentagram is a five pointed star. A Pentacle is a star with a circle around it. The "evil" version (according to some) is point down. The "good" version (according to some) is point up. Colors can be different, but Spirit is at the top (some use white, some use purple), going clockwise it's often blue(water), red(fire), green(Earth), yellow(air). It rather resembles a person (two arms, two legs, and a head).

Family member and friends on stage sharing stories of Jessica.

(I just lost it).

Sorry I joined in April I think but haven't posted much so don't know what it allowed or not.

I found an interesting tweet from someone in MSM. He's a reported from 9 news I think. He's saying he will hopefully comment on the hunt ( for Jessica's killer?) tomorrow since he can't do it tonight. He doesn't want to interfere with an active investigation.

Hope that mean good news, that something will be going down tomorrow morning?? I can post the tweets if thats allowed.

TIA!!

Hi and :welcome:

MSM tweets are permitted.

To protect the intergrity of the info posted here we don't permit tweets from random folks because that can lead to misinformation/rumor chasing, but we do permit tweets from media reporters.

Hello all. I am new here and I have not had time to read through all the posts regarding Jessica so if this is redundant I apologize.

i have read some posts by Zola who seemed to be on the same line of thought I am. I have also noted that Zola lives in Westminster CO as do I therefore we share alot of the same knowledge of the surrounding area.

The place where Jessica was found is surrounded by urban legends as some have pointed out. I have personally been to that very sight when I was in my younger years. We would take girls there and try and scare them... juvenile no doubt but thats what young teens do. The old structure next to where Jessica's body was found had recently been used in satanic rituals as there was old animal bones arranged in patterns, red candles and pentagrams spray painted on the walls. There were also heavy rumours about satanic activity about the place. Granted this was 15-20 years ago but it sounds like not much has changed.

Zola made mention in a thread regarding the search for Jessica (before she was found) about the placement of certain clues. It has occured to many of us that whoever did this WANTED the backpack and the body to be found as can be deduced by the way they were discarded. <modsnip>
Nice, and YES!

I just cant watch anymore :rose: I cant imagine how this is for Family and Friends. The Community. LE. He is out there but where:furious:

Hello all. I am new here and I have not had time to read through all the posts regarding Jessica so if this is redundant I apologize.

i have read some posts by Zola who seemed to be on the same line of thought I am. I have also noted that Zola lives in Westminster CO as do I therefore we share alot of the same knowledge of the surrounding area.

The place where Jessica was found is surrounded by urban legends as some have pointed out. I have personally been to that very sight when I was in my younger years. We would take girls there and try and scare them... juvenile no doubt but thats what young teens do. The old structure next to where Jessica's body was found had recently been used in satanic rituals as there was old animal bones arranged in patterns, red candles and pentagrams spray painted on the walls. There were also heavy rumours about satanic activity about the place. Granted this was 15-20 years ago but it sounds like not much has changed.

Zola made mention in a thread regarding the search for Jessica (before she was found) about the placement of certain clues. It has occured to many of us that whoever did this WANTED the backpack and the body to be found as can be deduced by the way they were discarded.
<modsnip>

Your pentagram as drawn appears lopsided to me. Look at the 5-sided shape in the center. It is by no means "perfect" or symmetrical to my eyes. I didn't measure it though.

eta: and it very well could just be my eyes lol

You are correct on the first diagram of the Pentacle. But the second diagram containing the more detailed geometry is perfect. I just double checked it also.

My apologies. I must have accidently skewed the first image slightly when overlaying it and sizing it up. The points stil hold true on the second diagram. They are so close that there is a very strong chance it was deliberate.

Just wanted to say that I REALLY loved how you used a light color to write out your graphic example! That is brilliant, and kicks my skipping lines after the warning, and after the text in the butt! Well done. :D
EDITED: I removed the line that was graphic b/c it showed up a quite visible / readable color (without needing to highlight) in the quote.
Thank you, I had to try to match the color it would appear on, but I forgot the quote would show, so thanks for removing.

Family member and friends on stage sharing stories of Jessica.

(I just lost it).

Thank you, Kat, for letting us know what's being said. I am switching between the live stream (muted) and comments here and the televised presidential debate (with audio!) so you are providing me with the full spectrum.

Much appreciated!

I keep seeing people on here post that she didn't go to school that she walked a different way, towards the rec center. Is this true?? Has law enforcement said anything about this?

it's so awkward the way the camera operator is zeroing in on specific peeps.

Westminster Chief of Police going to speak now. He's wearing a purple ribbon on his uniform.

A lot of LE in audience. They were asked to stand.

Offering prayer for LE.

All LE and their families were asked to stand. Lots of applause. Special prayer to all the LE who work tirelessly on our behalf.

Chief of Westminster PD speaking now.

I keep seeing people on here post that she didn't go to school that she walked a different way, towards the rec center. Is this true?? Has law enforcement said anything about this?

No, no reason to think it's true. We were speculating, as usual.

"but I can honestly tell you that we feel like she's part of our family and we feel like we lost a part of our family."

"I want to leave with you an assurance that we are working tirelessly and will are commited until we reach justice for Jessica"

(some words left out but the message should be the same) Chief of Police spoke the words above.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I"]Selena Gomez & The Scene - Who Says - YouTube[/ame]

You are correct on the first diagram of the Pentacle. But the second diagram containing the more detailed geometry is perfect. I just double checked it also.

My apologies. I must have accidently skewed the first image slightly when overlaying it and sizing it up. The points stil hold true on the second diagram. They are so close that there is a very strong chance it was deliberate.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. Just so many bizarro guesses out there, it's nice to see accurate measurements and all. Thanks!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni