CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm trying to clear up misinformation that the pillow pet was found away from her home. And her mom said her sheets were used for scent articles (maybe not those exact words, but that is the gist of it).

I really don't understand why everyone has to be so snippy about everything. I know we all are stressed and distressed about the turn of events, but is sniping really the way to handle this?

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

I didn't mean to be snippy. Sorry you took it that way. All the ?'s was me questioning myself. Evidently in the first thread many of us heard on a channel 9 video about the pillowcase being used. It was Nurse who remembered it ... well as myself and two other posters that I found. The reporter was apparently wrong or misinformed since her mother stated it was the sheets.

ICP? Possible. I wouldn't consider them an extreme presence but I do see kids around who are into them. Honestly I have not been to that body site in years and I couldn't tell you if they frequent the place or not. I can tell you that the urban myths of Satanism have been around for ALONG time and I am positive they still persist.

This place also attracts many young thrill seekers so a Juggalo would potentially fit that scenerio. Especially an active satan worshipping Juggalo(s).

My gut tells me it is someone who has lived here for a while so possibly older than teens or early 20's. They just knew the area too well.

There was a video posted here earlier from an Art school in Denver that was filmed at the location where Jessica's body was found. It was filmed way before this happened. It was creepy, titled "ghosts", but I can let it slide because I'm artistic myself. But in looking at who made the video one of them is involved very lightly with the Juggalo community. I'm wondering if someone he knew may have introduced him to the site, and it has some meaning to them and a Juggalo may put a body there. Who knows. This group seems to pop up in almost every case during speculations :banghead:

Welcome a_rod_777. Those images give me chills. I think you may be onto something.

I have a question about the pinnacle. Does each section have a different purpose? Different levels of importance, power to those that believe in the symbols?

Thanks.

Yes. That was my next order of investigation but the problem is the pentagram can be rotated (which point its the head?) so you would have to figure out how to orient the star to understand that.

North, East, West and South may hold clues. The sun rises in the East and many rituals in almost all religions use this as a determining marker.

playing video remember Jessica. It is composed of her favorite songs. He said if you're wondering Jessica chose these songs.

"Call me maybe" Lot of sweet pics of Jessica showing.

(next segment pics of her as a toddler and up) Instrumental song I don't recognize appeared to be interlude to next song.

Next song: Cover of Journey's "don't stop believing" might be from Glee cast?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rteAeFjB7S4"]Glee cast -Don't Stop Believing - X Factor - YouTube[/ame]

Jessica had two fish, two frogs and loved disney. She loved her mother Sarah and she loved her family very much.

Aww.

Intact means "whole". If it is intact, it is all together, as it should be. If it is NOT intact, it is not whole. It doesn't necessarily mean pieces are missing, although they might be. It just means that all the pieces are not connected.

Yes, although intact means :having no relevant component removed or destroyed (M-W.com). Not intact is the opposite, meaning something could be removed, removed and present, or destroyed beyond recognition.

Graphic example: (This is really close to the page color, if you don't highlight it, you cannot read it easily)

Hamburger is not recognizable as cow, but you could have an entire bag of ground beef and have the whole cow. Not intact.

Interesting article written following the Somer Thompson abduction and murder. This is the case that I have most thought of as being similar to Jessica's abduction and murder. The author cited a large study that has many characteristics of this type of case as well as the child who is most often targeted.
It's interesting how many of the characteristics from the study fit this case. According to this study, "the distance between the murder site and where the body is later dumped is less than 199 feet in most cases."
According to this study, Jessica's killer is most likely from this area.
I think of the Somer Thompson case and see so many parallels. Somebody knew Somer Thompson's killer and had reported him in the past for having child *advertiser censored* on a computer.

My thoughts are that somebody in Jessica's neighborhood knows this guy. Somebody doesn't want to think that their suspicions are true. Somebody thinks he would NEVER do anything like this. Somebody needs to speak up.
Praying for the family tonight. Blessings to all.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/10/23/whos-killing-our-children-a-profile-of-child-killers-and-the-kids-they-prey-on-a/

Jessica loved peewee cheerleading with Stanley Lake.

Jessica loved Pee Wee cheerleading at Standley Lake. She loved putting on the green and blue makeup (before a game)?

comment made by Pastor during Jessica's memorial service.

Thanks for this post. It's very intelligent and based in very compelling knowledge (although I'd differentiate more emphatically between Satanists and Pagans & Wiccans, which use these symbols for positive). I knew that triangle, although not isosceles, is poignant. thanks for pointing out how it is important.

in line with this belief/theory, do you think what little info we know about what was done to the body has anything to do with this use of patterns and *sacred* geometry.

<modsnip>

Hello all. I am new here and I have not had time to read through all the posts regarding Jessica so if this is redundant I apologize.

i have read some posts by Zola who seemed to be on the same line of thought I am. I have also noted that Zola lives in Westminster CO as do I therefore we share alot of the same knowledge of the surrounding area.

The place where Jessica was found is surrounded by urban legends as some have pointed out. I have personally been to that very sight when I was in my younger years. We would take girls there and try and scare them... juvenile no doubt but thats what young teens do. The old structure next to where Jessica's body was found had recently been used in satanic rituals as there was old animal bones arranged in patterns, red candles and pentagrams spray painted on the walls. There were also heavy rumours about satanic activity about the place. Granted this was 15-20 years ago but it sounds like not much has changed.

Zola made mention in a thread regarding the search for Jessica (before she was found) about the placement of certain clues. It has occured to many of us that whoever did this WANTED the backpack and the body to be found as can be deduced by the way they were discarded. <modsnip>

Yes, although intact means :having no relevant component removed or destroyed (M-W.com). Not intact is the opposite, meaning something could be removed, removed and present, or destroyed beyond recognition.

Graphic example: (This is really close to the page color, if you don't highlight it, you cannot read it easily)

Just wanted to say that I REALLY loved how you used a light color to write out your graphic example! That is brilliant, and kicks my skipping lines after the warning, and after the text in the butt! Well done. :D
EDITED: I removed the line that was graphic b/c it showed up a quite visible / readable color (without needing to highlight) in the quote.

Governor is wearing a purple dress shirt and says he will wear it proudly as long as it holds out.

Saw the smallest kids walking home today. WHY? And the immediate danger is traffic, which they seem oblivious to. Our city spent 1.8 million a couple of years ago to install sidewalks so kids can walk to school from ungodly distances. Trust me that I did not laugh when our school district budget was short by 1.8 million.

Why are we encouraging kids to walk alone? The time is close to changing and these little ones will continue to walk. In the dark.

Walking buses would be a good idea...Each day a different parent/s walks the kids to and from school, picking up others along the way.

We have them here, but only during walk to school week :waitasec:

In general, I've been skeptical of the 'triangle' placement theories, because let's face it--drop any three dots on a map, and bam, you have a triangle.

what? you might end up with a straight line or an area that doesn't go south and then north, keeping the last witnessed the victim spot in the middle. :waitasec:

in line with this belief/theory, do you think what little info we know about what was done to the body has anything to do with this use of patterns and *sacred* geometry.

Hiding body parts in specific places? It never occured to me until just now. <chills>

Yes. That was my next order of investigation but the problem is the pentagram can be rotated (which point its the head?) so you would have to figure out how to orient the star to understand that.

North, East, West and South may hold clues. The sun rises in the East and many rituals in almost all religions use this as a determining marker.

Also, people around here bury bodies facing the East.....I can remember my mother when we would go to the cemetary, "just look at those folks buried all wrong...they are supposed to be facing the East", lol. Actually I think it is biblical that when Christ returns it will be in the East thus bodies rising up from the ground to meet him in the sky, IMO.

We do have several graves here that are "facing the wrong direction",lol.

Yes but no in PERFECT PHI proportion, matching a PERFECT pentagram. My images have not been distorted. Do the measurements and math and you will see it is perfect. the odds of that happening by chance are very slim.

Your pentagram as drawn appears lopsided to me. Look at the 5-sided shape in the center. It is by no means "perfect" or symmetrical to my eyes. I didn't measure it though.

eta: and it very well could just be my eyes lol

Walking buses would be a good idea...Each day a different parent/s walks the kids to and from school, picking up others along the way.

We have them here, but only during walk to school week :waitasec:

Kids should not have to walk to school. Bus drivers are needed to ensure each child has a safe secure way to get to school which he or she is mandated to attend per our goverment. Plus the added benefit of provided people with employment . Our kids do not need a flat screen tv in every class or white boards. The county's should not be giving goverment paid cell phones to people who have desk. There are smarter ways to save money then cutting bus services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee