CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home videos of JR with her speaking to us about her dog with Selena Gomez song "I don't want to be anybody else"

(ETA: Foxfire grabbed the song that played above this post ^^^) I wouldn't want to be anyone else and a video of Jessica speaking (home video).

Pastor back on stage, asking another Aunt onstage and a friend.

They have a recording artist that's going to sing a song but I didn't catch the name.

(ETA: Foxfire grabbed the song that played above this post ^^^) I wouldn't want to be anyone else and a video of Jessica speaking (home video).

Pastor back on stage, asking another Aunt onstage and a friend.

They have a recording artist that's going to sing a song but I didn't catch the name.

Kat, I had to leave for a moment...is Jessica's dad there if you know? TIA

"now she's not our ordinary little girl, she's everyone's ordinary little girl".

Her Aunt speaking.

I don't know Nana I'm sorry.

ETA: I have to walk away to go downstairs for a few mins. Be back in a few.

When the Chief of Police of Westminster was speaking he acknowledge her mom and dad. Nodded off to his right to the dad and to his left/center to the mom. IMO

I can barely see through my teary eyes. Her family is way stronger than I am.

This has probably been addressed above. I'm so impressed by the Westminster Police Chief. I know the Arvada Chief pretty well and he's also determined to catch the killer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pseGxAe6FhU"]Always Be My Home Rachael Lampa - Unofficial Duet - YouTube[/ame]

I have a candle beside my computer for Jessica...

I can barely see through my teary eyes. Her family is way stronger than I am.

This has probably been addressed above. I'm so impressed by the Westminster Police Chief. I know the Arvada Chief pretty well and he's also determined to catch the killer.

Her family is strong, I am so sorry but I'll lose it if I watch anymore.

Pastor talking about Jessica's love of cheerleading again.
Mom, Sarah, wasn't too keen on the idea but Jessica insisted.
Jessica was always friendly and kind to all people. :waitasec:

Okay back. Her nickname was Jess.

the camera person continues to 'stare down' certain individuals using the lens of the camera. A couple different young men and one young man who is with sitting with an older man with gray hair, face and head.

Weird.

it's so awkward the way the camera operator is zeroing in on specific peeps.

I think the camera operator is probably being told by LE who to focus on. I bet they are using facial recognition technology that is off the chain! I hope they are. I don't think it would work on my face right now.... It's all red from crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx