CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a nice service. Sad, but yet had a strong spirit surrounding it. God bless the family.

God Bless all of those families there - and here, who are hurting, scared, and deeply saddened by this evil act.

God Bless all of those LE officers too....

Seriously, my heart is with the family, friends and LE. The officers aren't looking at this as just a job. You know it hits them personally. I hope they know how grateful we are for their efforts.

So many of what I guess are her classmates still there.

Lovely service. It honored jessica, showed her light and personality. It was comforting too.

I hope the police read every single one of them.

Oh they will.. IMO they're hoping the killer is in the crowd and they're hoping he/she messes up. You can bet there's all kinds of surveillance going on.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.9news.com/video/player_live_2.aspx

right under the memorial vigil. HTH.

Former FBI Profiler: Jessica's killer may have attended memorial

I think this reinforces my belief that this is methodical, evil person who may have left messages. He will do it again. This isn't someone that saw an opportunity and took it cause he could and is hiding out hoping not to get caught.

I lived through something like this happening when I was a child in my community, and I understand the fear the community feels. But, hold your kids close don't let them go unattended because I just feel this guy will strike again, and who knows when.

I just lost the video, but one of the last shots was a young girl who was being comforted by some other ladies who were also in need of comfort themselves. She must have been on of Jessica's friends. She was trying to be so strong, but you could see the hurt. This is just awful for everyone.

Oh they will.. IMO they're hoping the killer is in the crowd and they're hoping he/she messes up. You can bet there's all kinds of surveillance going on.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I hope they did get a note in the backpack and they can do handwriting analysis just in case the killer leaves a generic "heartfelt" note.

You think they have every license plate in the parking clot captured by now?

Yes, and a face shot of everyone.

Yes and the IP addresses of everyone that signed onto watch that memorial online. JMHO.

He was watching. Maybe there, maybe online but I think he was watching. Too exciting for him not to watch. They're twisted like that JMHO.

For the locals, was the memorial service shown on TV? (I know you could watch it online).

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=39.886558,-105.111201&spn=0.012694,0.032809

I'm all over the place, so excuse me if this has been posted.

Not a true triangle but about 6.5 miles from one location to J's house and then about 7 miles to the other location making the bottom of the triange about 11 miles long. Seems strategic imo.

Home, BP and body location....all within 1 mi of a golf course. ???

ETA: The BP location is about 3+ miles from the gc.

http://goo.gl/maps/iSnfd

I missed the mention of a pledge but noticed comments about it as I watched the service.
Was it to preform an act of kindness and have a silly laugh in Jessica's name?
If so, I like that very much.

The pledge i read beside the memorial service was to vow to all be guardians to all children we see. I love it and will pledge to that for sure.

For the locals, was the memorial service shown on TV? (I know you could watch it online).

I had thought they said they would show it on tv but I watched it online (kids didn't need to see it) so I'm not sure if it was shown on tv.

Not on local TV, the debate was on. They may have done that on purpose to associate IP addresses with local RSO's since 9 news has 2 channels here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3