CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but do you think this guy's been doing this and going unnoticed for a long time? if so, even having LE aware of the abduction, and now having the body & backpack (which I now believe, thanks to Nurse Beemie, was to draw them away from finding her body) will scare this guy? if no one's ever realized anyone was killed, he was getting off scott free and maybe assumed he would again. so maybe (I hope) he's scared and surprised and knows he's *advertiser censored*****.
but, the location of the remains is too easy to find. maybe he wanted the attention after doing this many times and nobody noticing.
ugh.

If he has done it before, it was a runaway, or just an assault that has gone unsolved. I don't think he has looked for attention like he has now. Either he has always been a loner, or maybe a new loner (divorce?) and is now looking to make his mark. I think this is his BIG move.

Right now I think or when J. Speer was caught before it was said he wasn't a suspect in Jessica's case, that whoever did this would be very jealous that Speers was getting all of their attention. Kwim?

I repost this post of mine, to ask:

Did anyone else notice/see what I saw?

WAS THERE A MESSAGE TO THE KILLER IN THE PUBLIC LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL 1ST VIDEO ???

In the very beginning of the memorial, the very first video with pictues of jessica w/music, few second into it, a very short wired sequens occured, it lasted ca 2-3 seconds, it was maybe about 10 pictures, like blitzing, you could NOT see, at all, what the pictures were!!!

I belive it was some kind of message to the killer.

I hope it is there when it is put out on youtube, then we can try to run it in slowmotion and see what it was.

Right now I think or when J. Speer was caught before it was said he wasn't a suspect in Jessica's case, that whoever did this would be very jealous that Speers was getting all of their attention. Kwim?

Agreed! Especially now that Speers has been caught!

It scares me because the attention this receives will egg him on to do more, don't let the electricity die. I Would be VERY surprised if this was someone who isn't looking to do more, and isn't looking to terrify a community. I don't usually think that, but I can't help it her.

If he has studied criminology it may take longer to find him. ALSO...the signs to look for in neighbors and people you know may be different. They may not have let anybody see them cleaning clothes, or their car. I do believe it was very planned, in a 'Dexter' way. They may have been more careful as to opposed as someone who just took this opportunity. Also, very possibly a loner - if they are looking for all this attention.

I'm actually not sure anyone would be able to spot this guy, unless the happen upon him doing something they didn't want to see. I also for some reason get the impression that he would make some disparaging remarks about either the attention it is getting or the investigation and that may spark someones interest.

I think LE work will catch him over someone turning him in, in the end.

I totally agree with this. I imagine him showing interest in the case and making comments to others about LE being "stupid" etc.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Carbuff too.... didn't have time earlier to say that I am glad the earthquake in Maine wasn't horrible, and that Carbuff didn't suffer any personal damage!

As a total outsider who doesn't even live anywhere near, I feel so much frustration that he is still free. I cannot imagine for a second how LE feels to be actively working this case. Even when they are off duty, I have no idea how you shut your brain off. I can barely stay away from this place. I just keep hoping someone has some answers soon.

When her family walked in together you could tell they were united. Her mom looked like she had been well supported and that makes me very happy.

I love this picture of her. Pure joy on her face (date says it was last christmas).

During the memorial they said she was going to be a zombie lifguard for this Halloween.

Oh wow, that sledding picture instantly made me think of The Lovely Bones movie. I don't think I believe in an afterlife, but if there is one, I sure hope Jessica is having the best time sledding and laughing on the other side.

WAS THERE A MESSAGE TO THE KILLER IN THE PUBLIC LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL 1ST VIDEO ???

In the very beginning of the memorial, the very first video with pictues of jessica w/music, few second into it, a very short wired sequens occured, it lasted ca 2-3 seconds, it was maybe about 10 pictures, like blitzing, you could NOT see, at all, what the pictures were!!!

I hope it is there when it is put out on youtube, then we can try to run it in slowmotion and see what it was.

I hope you are right - you are one of the most observant posters here on WS's. I am sure that part of the video will end up on youtube, but I am confused now as to what we can link from youtube. Hopefully, Foxnews, or CNN or someone will play it.

I'm new here, but forgive me. Does that stuff really happen? I watched the whole thing and do not recall it, but I am sure I missed stuff. :detective:

I did not see that but it s very interesting.

What are you thinking this could mean? I haven't looked at the map, the same gc or different ones? That's a stupid question on my part, a gc can't be eight to ten miles long, can it?

Oh I see, three different gc. Someone who does landscaping or golfs often?

I'm not a golfer so I"m just putting it out there what I noticed. Maybe it's just a coinkydink, but is it normal to have gc's every few miles out there? Is the maintenance of the course/landscaping done by the golf courses themselves or do they hire an outside company? If so, could that company be contracted to all three? Could perp be a golfer who has played at all three?

This is just not fair. It's just not. I'm so sorry Jessica. I'm sorry you were so afraid and no one could help you.

Is it just me wondering about this, but isn't it realistic to think the killed needed to either wash his clothing or throw them away? Anyone see something strange at a laundromat, or has LE searched nearby trash?

Kat, I had to leave for a moment...is Jessica's dad there if you know? TIA

He was definitely there. Saw him come in and leave with the rest of her family. I'm glad he was able to stay in CO for this. Hopefully his boss is understanding and holding his job for him in MO.

I'm not a golfer so I"m just putting it out there what I noticed. Maybe it's just a coinkydink, but is it normal to have gc's every few miles out there? Is the maintenance of the course/landscaping done by the golf courses themselves or do they hire an outside company? If so, could that company be contracted to all three? Could perp be a golfer who has played at all three?

It is in Arizona and I would assume it is in Colorado as well

Jessica seemed to be such a sweet little girl and I enjoyed seeing the candid photos in the slide show. In many she was hugging different doggies. I'm believing she already has a furbaby friend in heaven.

I'm new here, but forgive me. Does that stuff really happen? I watched the whole thing and do not recall it, but I am sure I missed stuff. :detective:

Yes that odd video sequence indeed happened, but it lasted only about 2 seconds, but flashed, I would guess ca 5-10 images in that timeframe which ment you could not see what those images was, so I can´t say why or what it contained or ment, or who created it and wheter it was a message to the killer, but is was there no doubt. And it occured few seconds into the 1st video shown on the big screen.

There were a few good shots of the people who attended the memorial, was trying to read people a bit so take note of that when you watch the video, you guys are the great sleuther's I just watch and pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member