CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was on TV, it means they showed it over the debate, and I'm not sure if they would do that.

I won't be comforted until they catch this SOB who did this to Jessica. I'm sick of hearing about these cases wherein in many cases the perp is never caught. I'm in 'this means war' mode. I hope LE and FBI are too.

Not on local TV, the debate was on. They may have done that on purpose to associate IP addresses with local RSO's since 9 news has 2 channels here.

True, I thought they might show it on channel 20 ... but checked before I logged on to watch it online and nope, but they weren't showing the debate either, it was just usual programming. So there might be a good reason for not showing it on Channel 20!

If it was on TV, it means they showed it over the debate, and I'm not sure if they would do that.

Well, our 9news (nbc) channel has 2 channels. The 'lesser' channel was the one I had thought they said it would be broadcast on but I just never checked it.

I love this picture of her. Pure joy on her face (date says it was last christmas).

During the memorial they said she was going to be a zombie lifguard for this Halloween.

Attachments

• Jessica.jpg
    Jessica.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 110
but do you think this guy's been doing this and going unnoticed for a long time? if so, even having LE aware of the abduction, and now having the body & backpack (which I now believe, thanks to Nurse Beemie, was to draw them away from finding her body) will scare this guy? if no one's ever realized anyone was killed, he was getting off scott free and maybe assumed he would again. so maybe (I hope) he's scared and surprised and knows he's *advertiser censored*****.
but, the location of the remains is too easy to find. maybe he wanted the attention after doing this many times and nobody noticing.
ugh.

I think this reinforces my belief that this is methodical, evil person who may have left messages. He will do it again. This isn't someone that saw an opportunity and took it cause he could and is hiding out hoping not to get caught.

I lived through something like this happening when I was a child in my community, and I understand the fear the community feels. But, hold your kids close don't let them go unattended because I just feel this guy will strike again, and who knows when.

Today during my run I did some taking about his timing. People here are so active. There are always people running. Always people outside. Even in the cold. What does keep them in, though, is the rain. It wasn't really snow that day, like wet freezing rain. That keeps people in. This guy, I'm betting, knew there would be fewer people out, but kids still at bus stops and going to school. I'm wondering if he will strike again when the weather turns wet,which is next Tuesday. Kids out, but fewer adults.
Just thinking aloud.

Hello LE and FBI. Please check out the people surrounding Jessica's friend's softball field/games and also her cheerleading atmosphere. Thanks. Woe.

That was the most beautiful memorial for a precious girl so full of light and love. I pledge to be a guardian. Jessica's light will shine bright in each of our hearts as we continue to be a voice for our innocent children. You all have been a Godsend to me for all your love and dedication for the missing and abused. BIG HUGS!

Nurse can we make an it's all about Jessica thread somewhere? For her pics and her favorite things? Or should we put that on the memorial thread?

I would assume that LE would think the culprit would want to see the memorial one way or another. If not live than online. If it was on tv they would have no way of tracking but with it online I would guess they could track ip's..

I think this reinforces my belief that this is methodical, evil person who may have left messages. He will do it again. This isn't someone that saw an opportunity and took it cause he could and is hiding out hoping not to get caught.

My daughter thinks the same. She also thinks he is or has done a lot or studying on criminology.

I won't be comforted until they catch this SOB who did this to Jessica. I'm sick of hearing about these cases wherein in many cases the perp is never caught. I'm in 'this means war' mode. I hope LE and FBI are too.
Me too Woe.be.gone.... I seriously want this guy caught SOON!!! I can't bear the thought of this ever becoming a cold case. For me, the Zahra Baker case has been one of the most painful cases I have followed on WS's. I have cried myself to sleep too many nights over people, and sometimes animals, that I never knew. My family thinks I am nuts, and maybe I am, but I don't care. Actually, that is the point I guess... I DO CARE, and if a case becomes cold, we have the power to not let it be forgotten. That won't happen with this case, however. If you stop to think about it, this VERY committed group of LE has a LOT of forensic evidence! The backpack has probably yielded information the killer would be shocked about. The body has yielded evidence, and I can guarantee you there is video surveillance that is STILL being reviewed. I bet they confiscated all of the video surveillance from all 4 corners of the neighborhood she went missing from, and they have a darn good idea of who was moving around that neighborhood the day before, the day of, and the day after Jessica went missing.

My daughter thinks the same. She also thinks he is or has done a lot or studying on criminology.

I hope he has. Because that means he thinks he's smarter than LE. And.....we all know that he isn't haha.

But if he thinks he is he will mess up. When they think they are smarter than LE that's their biggest mistake. It's the biggest mistake they can make IMHO.

Because in his mind he's thinking he's smarter than the average LE officer or he's smarter than a homicide detective. (which he isn't) but he isn't thinking about the combined knowledge and experience that comes from *hundreds* of professionals that are putting their skills and knowhow together and are looking for him.

Now that makes me smile. All JMHO.

Home, BP and body location....all within 1 mi of a golf course. ???

ETA: The BP location is about 3+ miles from the gc.

http://goo.gl/maps/iSnfd

What are you thinking this could mean? I haven't looked at the map, the same gc or different ones? That's a stupid question on my part, a gc can't be eight to ten miles long, can it?

Oh I see, three different gc. Someone who does landscaping or golfs often?

This is encouraging....
...." Hundreds of officers are working day and night to catch Jessica's killer.

"There will be an arrest made in this case," Van Zandt said. "There will eventually be justice," Van Zandt said.

The volume of tips coming into the Westminster Police command center is staggering.
More than 4,000 tips have come in so far, with hundreds of new leads every day.
On Tuesday alone, Westminster police said they received more than 350 tips.

"Law enforcement will be using every tool, every vehicle that they have," Pence said.

That includes examining forensic evidence, acting on tips, and using the latest technology to track potential suspects.
Investigators will do anything and everything possible until they catch the killer.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/2...er-Jessicas-killer-may-have-attended-memorial

Me too Woe.be.gone.... I seriously want this guy caught SOON!!! I can't bear the thought of this ever becoming a cold case. For me, the Zahra Baker case has been one of the most painful cases I have followed on WS's. I have cried myself to sleep too many nights over people, and sometimes animals, that I never knew. My family thinks I am nuts, and maybe I am, but I don't care. Actually, that is the point I guess... I DO CARE, and if a case becomes cold, we have the power to not let it be forgotten. That won't happen with this case, however. If you stop to think about it, this VERY committed group of LE has a LOT of forensic evidence! The backpack has probably yielded information the killer would be shocked about. The body has yielded evidence, and I can guarantee you there is video surveillance that is STILL being reviewed. I bet they confiscated all of the video surveillance from all 4 corners of the neighborhood she went missing from, and they have a darn good idea of who was moving around that neighborhood the day before, the day of, and the day after Jessica went missing.

I hope so too. I also am very sick and tired of cases that go cold with no resolution. They need to arrest this perp(s) quickly to put the community at ease.

Cases like Hailey Dunn, Holly Bobo, the Jetski husband alleged shooting near mexico border, etc. still make me upset that nobody was brought to justice yet in those.

I am praying that LE gets the breaks they need to solve this case quickly.

It scares me because the attention this receives will egg him on to do more, don't let the electricity die. I Would be VERY surprised if this was someone who isn't looking to do more, and isn't looking to terrify a community. I don't usually think that, but I can't help it her.

If he has studied criminology it may take longer to find him. ALSO...the signs to look for in neighbors and people you know may be different. They may not have let anybody see them cleaning clothes, or their car. I do believe it was very planned, in a 'Dexter' way. They may have been more careful as to opposed as someone who just took this opportunity. Also, very possibly a loner - if they are looking for all this attention.

I'm actually not sure anyone would be able to spot this guy, unless the happen upon him doing something they didn't want to see. I also for some reason get the impression that he would make some disparaging remarks about either the attention it is getting or the investigation and that may spark someones interest.

I think LE work will catch him over someone turning him in, in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129