CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the camera person continues to 'stare down' certain individuals using the lens of the camera. A couple different young men and one young man who is with sitting with an older man with gray hair, face and head.

Weird.

I noticed him a lot and wondered if it was the friend J and his father. There was also a man with bald or shaved head they focused on.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I can tell you I have seen effective ways to bleed a huge hog and not spill a drop of it on any surface that was not intended to catch it and that whole set up only takes up a small amount of space and short amount of time. It would be awful to think of that being a person much less a small child but it isnt like the horror movies always and while it is terrible to think of alot of what people envision is the imagination taking hold of how you picture it to be based on what you think would happen. In reality any hunter is quite capable of not making the gory mess people think of. Not that it is the same as killing and cleaning a deer I am not saying that but the mess left depends on the person making it ,skill level and having the correct tools to accomplish their crime effectively.

IMHO anyone that knows how to prepare game after hunting can do the deed we are talking about very easily. It wouldn't be difficult. JMHO

So true!!!! I was at a car wash about 3 weeks ago (not in Colorado) and a guy was trying to get his car detailed. His reason was he had gone hunting and he had lots of blood in his car. The car wash was booked, and he told the guy it couldn't wait until tomorrow because it would start to smell. Since I am on Webslueths alls I could think was, "who did he kill". But realistically I knew he was probably just a hunter.

Wait, what? I'm not a hunter and I don't know anyone who is, but I would think experienced hunters would have tried and true ways of not getting blood in their vehicles. :waitasec:

This was a window of opportunity if that's what the perp was waiting for, she usually walked with her friend to school, it was snowing a little and more kids were probably being driven. I think maybe he planned that as his opportunity, if he was waiting for one, so he would know the news, like where he put the backpack, street name, a child had been killed around there. He would also know the history of where he put her, to add the creep factor, it was known for being haunted, maybe even knew maintenance would go there and find her.

He's old enough to get away with this so far, so I keep thinking someone in their 20's, early 30's. He probably likes horror movies, crime shows like CSI, Criminal Minds, maybe, but he could also be a gamer, loner, into the computer *advertiser censored* chatrooms. You know they're searching that angle, anyone into sadistic child *advertiser censored* and has stood out in these chatrooms. If this is his first crime, he's sure been fantasizing it long enough, because he's been good, so far, at not getting caught. JMO and I could be way overthinking this case.

---------------
Hi Winterrose, I am wondering about a late teen maybe 18,19. Is there a high school near there? many teens drive so no problem there. He could also be a hunter which could explain knowledge of disect. She was found in a teen hangout. I think LE. has a lot more info than they are saying, I commend them for keeping their mouths shut. :seeya:

Warning: Somewhat graphic
I'm thinking the same thing and someone, somewhere would have had to have heard a saw...and the amount of blood, the average human body has 10 pints of blood. How in the world would someone be able to clean up so well and never have anyone suspect a thing. :waitasec:

IMO only.
I agree there was quite a mess left, but I respectively disagree about him needing to use a saw that would make noise like a power saw. From deer hunting experiences, me and my hunting buddies can easily use just a good sharp knife and a manual hacksaw to neatly prepare a deer. It does take time and it is quite a mess, but few tools are really needed. It could actually be done solely with just 1 sharp knife, but the hacksaw makes it a little easier.

The point is that there is very little noise involved.

Wait, what? I'm not a hunter and I don't know anyone who is, but I would think experienced hunters would have tried and true ways of not getting blood in their vehicles. :waitasec:

Most I know drive trucks,now ..back in the early 80's when chevettes and pinto's were 50 bucks a piece I did know a few who would shove a deer in there car. Not now Cars are 20g's.:what:

IMHO anyone that knows how to prepare game after hunting can do the deed we are talking about very easily. It wouldn't be difficult. JMHO

Agreed. If I can remember correctly my boyfriend bleeds them (hogs) where he kills them, I think it makes it easier to carry them. And then he brings them home and gets all the cuts he wants, and the hide, and its not as messy as some would think.

Me too - I got it back by refreshing.

News9 cut out on me 7 times while I was streaming the memorial. Not sure why it kept dropping.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm new here, but forgive me. Does that stuff really happen? I watched the whole thing and do not recall it, but I am sure I missed stuff. :detective:

Someone else mentioned it too a few pages back. If I saw it, I must have blanked it out or it didn't register. But then I do think I saw it but couldn't get it to register because that's so weird to see a message like that. Plus listening, posting and trying to look at the video streaming all at the same time.

Wow I hope they catch that guy! Very ballsy move to just shoot a border guard and go on over - I'm surprised they couldn't catch him. The Canadian border guards at that border crossing are not armed going into Canada but the American guards are heavily armed coming back into the US.

I've been wondering from the start of this case if there was a Washington connection - so many people in Washington move to Colorado (and vice versa) because it's supposedly pretty similar (not just geography but socially/culturally) to Washington.

He shot himself after he shot her. She was just injured, but he's dead.

Wow I hope they catch that guy! Very ballsy move to just shoot a border guard and go on over - I'm surprised they couldn't catch him. The Canadian border guards at that border crossing are not armed going into Canada but the American guards are heavily armed coming back into the US.

I've been wondering from the start of this case if there was a Washington connection - so many people in Washington move to Colorado (and vice versa) because it's supposedly pretty similar (not just geography but socially/culturally) to Washington.

He shot himself in the head and was pronounced dead at the scene, so there was no need to catch him....unless you mean prevent him from ever getting to the border with a firearm, which would be impossible.

But unrelated, there was a young lady murdered and dismembered in Spokane earlier this year. She was 20 and apparently into drugs, so not real likely there would be a connection to Jessica, other than she was possibly an easy target because of her lifestyle. I fear sick creatures who murder and dismember bodies are just more common than we know.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...ered/-/101214/13660576/-/cha3pmz/-/index.html

http://westspokane.kxly.com/news/news/85080-mother-fighting-get-daughters-cause-death-determined

weird. why would you do that and then shoot yourself? could this be the guy? Is he convinced he'll be found? was this his way out?

Dont think it has anything to do with it. He killed himself because he was surrounded by agents pointing their guns at him. Guess he figured the guard was prob dead and he would go to prison.

I am still highly convinced the person who did this is still in the area and parents should be protective of there kids until there are some answers. This person will do this again and that is all my opinion only...

He shot himself after he shot her. She was just injured, but he's dead.

Ah thanks, nevermind then! Still a weird thing to do....I wonder if he tried to get over the border and was denied entry and just lost it? Still pretty weird....I hope LE checks this guy out thoroughly.

how would the perp relate to the pentacle as far as where he is geographically? would he be in the center? the top? or the bottom is it were inverted? I am familiar with the golden mean spiral and fibonacci sequence, but not sure where the most powerful places in the pentacle are.

Yes. That was my next order of investigation but the problem is the pentagram can be rotated (which point its the head?) so you would have to figure out how to orient the star to understand that.

North, East, West and South may hold clues. The sun rises in the East and many rituals in almost all religions use this as a determining marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23