CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, le could have placed the backpack into an evidence bag when they arrived. It is possible that there were 2 paper bags involved...the perp left backpack, then paper bag then le arrives and places backpack in evidence bag.

It is a TV show and if your a crime buff (LOL) you might like it. Dexter is a serial killer but kills the bad guys.

I watched the first 10 minutes of the series premiere and had to stop watching. I loathe horror shows/movies.

WHY does this have to be a night I HAVE to get home on time?! I want to take Valmont home and see what's up!

Some of these Colorado Cold Case victims bear an uncanny resemblance to Jessica.

That's my 2 cents.

At least 2 of the victims look so much like each other, I thought it was the same person.

FWIW, JMO and all that

Sabrina Judish

sabrina2-e1344961296376.jpg

Tracy Lynn Wooden

aaawooden-e1344961857908.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2012/09/01/denver-serial-killers-dumped-bodies/5138/4/

I see no resemblance other than being young, white, and female, JMO

staying out of the backpack - paperbag debate.

for me occam's razor rules on this one and two paper bags, one from perp and other by LE is just too far for me to stretch

G'night folks, may we have fresh leads tomorrow, or better yet a perp in custody.

I am aware of those reports. I am positive that the backpack WAS placed in an evidence bag. How sure are we that it is the same bag that we see in the photo? Why did LE refuse to answer that at the presser?

I just can't make any sense of putting it in the bag, then replacing it on the sidewalk, removing all law enforcement and media out of the viewable area, placing cones in the street to place tape around the area, and THEN media getting a clear view photo. That was intentional. Jmo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What is the wording in those msm reports? Does it say paper evidence bag or just evidence bag? And do evidence bags come in paper?

you know what I think an example of a high needs/highly sensitive baby and a narcissistic mother is?
Lisa Irwin.

Any idea on this yet? Are they still out there? I might be able to see from the top floor of our building (in the distance). There are open fields and such around 95th and Valmont, and is there a body of water there? Sheesh, you would think I knew my area better, I used to drive Valmont from 95th daily.

Teller lake is just east of that intersection. East of the lake is a parking lot for a trailhead.

What is the wording in those msm reports? Does it say paper evidence bag or just evidence bag? And do evidence bags come in paper?

From what I have read, they use paper as things don't cling to the material as they do plastic, etc.

I am actually doubting this report, now. As far as I know, there was one news station reporting this info. When questioned, LE would not comment about the paper bag. If the backpack was placed in the bag, why not just confirm that? No harm there. I went back and read through threads 1 and 2 last night. I believe the perp wanted the backpack to be found in the spot it was in. I think it is likely that the homeowner who reported the found backpack picked it up to look at it, and possibly even took it inside their home/garage. I know that's what I would do. Who finds something, announces it to be claimed, but leaves it in its "lost" place? I think it made the perp mad that his clue didn't get publicized in the timely manner he wanted, so he left the paper bag in the same spot. (Before backpack was reported.) I think the bag contained her clothing, pieces of it, or her glasses. There is a picture of it (the bag) and it is on the sidewalk with police tape encircling it about 10 feet on all sides, including the street, with NO LE or anyone in the picture. Now, why would LE get the backpack from the homeowner, who admits to picking it up and looking at it...and possibly moving it, put it in a bag, then tape off an area that everyone has already walked on, step back, and THEN take a picture? Once the backpack was placed in the bag.... if it was for evidence sake.... then it wouldn't make sense to put it BACK on the sidewalk, everyone walk away from it, and then take pictures. Or at least I can't make any sense of it. I believe that somehow, the perp got back in that neighborhood undetected. That is one big clue they know he's local. They know he's watching. After the backpack and the bag were found, it is obvious in the presser that LE shifts gears. They mention not to look for Jessica in same clothing, or with her glasses on. (LE for 'we found clothes') They begin to search only open spaces. This was a clue left in maybe the backpack... maybe in a notebook, or a textbook in the bag. They had to look closely to find it, and LE mentions in presser going over the contents of the bag for what was Jessica's and what wasn't. They also started collecting DNA (LE speak for 'we are looking at a murder') As far as I know, DNA is not usually collected for less serious crimes. There was a clue that was sexual or fatal in nature that made them start that. In this same presser... LE asks media to PLEASE cooperate with them in not publishing certain information that might be crucial evidence. There were tweets of bagged evidence at another location by media, but NO photo. I know LE asks this in all cases, but there was a plea to his voice that was different. LE also makes a random, odd sentence in presser that has no bearing on the sentence prior to it, or after it. It wasn't a question asked by media. "We are not concerned with distance in this case." What does that mean? Was it a message to the perp? They also abruptly moved the command center from the rec center, then posted a pic of new command center. Did he taunt them about what he was seeing there? Was this interaction with the perp?

These are ways I think LE knows it's one of their own community. One possibly on foot at times.... maybe even a journalist or member of the community that others would EXPECT to find near the crime scenes. He might even be helping so much that his family and friends think he is such a swell guy for caring so much about this child's murder. He does not stand out. He isn't creepy, sweaty, balding, with warts all over and a hook for his left hand. He's one of them, and that is the scariest part of all.

Please excuse the absence of links. The phone makes that difficult. The pictures and presser links I am speaking of are found near the end of thread 1 and throughout thread 2.

All of this is just my observations, opinions, and guesses.

I doubt that the perp placed it inside the paper bag because the man who found it knew that it was a backpack when he noticed it sitting on the sidewalk the night before.

Wait, she was only IDed to the public on 10/12/12, but her remains were found 10/10/12. 10/11/12 was a day we waited for news I thought?

Jessica's remains were found during the afternoon on 10/10/2012. The fact that they found a body was made public at 7:30 pm that night.

I am aware of those reports. I am positive that the backpack WAS placed in an evidence bag. How sure are we that it is the same bag that we see in the photo? Why did LE refuse to answer that at the presser?

I just can't make any sense of putting it in the bag, then replacing it on the sidewalk, removing all law enforcement and media out of the viewable area, placing cones in the street to place tape around the area, and THEN media getting a clear view photo. That was intentional. Jmo

I wasn't aware LE refused to answer a question about the bag. Is there a link to that? I remember early on that MSM thought the paper bag was found at the scene, which was when the two reports I referenced came out.

One thing that leads me to believe the only brown bag involved was the fact that the witnesses who found it only referred to a backpack, a water bottle and a keychain with Jessica's name on it.

Re the media shot, I thought it was such a long shot that the perspective was confusing.

I don't have any of the reports with me. (I'm at a hot, sweaty gym waiting on my cheeeleader.) I'm just pondering the whole scenario and thinking about how it could be reported verses the actual truth. Media uses a lot assumptions in their reporting of what they think they see. We aren't there, so we are relying on their eyes, which might very well be deceived.

MSM specified the evidence bag as a "large paper bag".

From what I have read, they use paper as things don't cling to the material as they do plastic, etc.

My only knowledge of evidence bags comes from Dexter, lol. Dexter uses plastic ones. Paper makes sense for the real world.

My only knowledge of evidence bags comes from Dexter, lol. Dexter uses plastic ones. Paper makes sense for the real world.

Depending on the evidence being collected paper or plastic is used. MOO

I don't have any of the reports with me. (I'm at a hot, sweaty gym waiting on my cheeeleader.) I'm just pondering the whole scenario and thinking about how it could be reported verses the actual truth. Media uses a lot assumptions in their reporting of what they think they see. We aren't there, so we are relying on their eyes, which might very well be deceived.

I do not have a strong opinion about the possibility of the perp dropping the backpack and then a paper bag later on but I do think it is possible. Msm reports would be correct, they did put the backpack in an evidence bag. They just left out that there were 2 bags.

I do wonder why they would put the backpack in a bag, place back on sidewalk, and then take pics.

This is my take on the evidence bag debate.

I think it is just the 1 LE evidence bag and most likely LE was being kind to the media demand for a photo opportunity of where the BP was placed. So, LE did not want to allow media to even see the BP, but what they did was agree to place the evidence bag on the sidewalk in the exact spot where BP was found so that media could get a photo op to understand where it was left by the perp.

I am thinking that LE was refusing to allow pics of the actual BP, so chose instead to place the bag in its place for media.

Been reading all of your posts and internet articles. For what it's worth, I feel that this monster is from the community, was recently released from prison, and is on the young side. He definitely knew the community and could have been living on the route that Jessica took to school. Who knows, perhaps she wsn't picked up by a car, but was lured into a house on her way to school by someone she knew.

With the monster's close ties to the community, I believe it is only a matter of time before he is apprehended. Remember, there were most likely fibers all over her backpack from being transported in his car, which will lead to the make and model of his car.

Just my two cents.

I feel that also, for some reason my mind keeps going back to M Hoffman. His mother lived on the street of Tina's and he originally was going to burglarize it, so he said, but had been stalking the house for awhile. Maybe this one has been in prison or jail before, maybe not, but I just keep thinking of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces