CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been discussed.

Per that Rewind in the scanner thread. It says she stopped and talking to a teachers aide. Did anyone ever confirm this or has then been dismissed?

all I saw was that it was eventually confirmed that no one had seen her at the school.

I actually found an online seller who sells these crosses. The hole she runs the string in to make the necklace is the same location as the one that they are asking for information about. Her crosses are also similar in shape. I would guess each one of her pieces were one of a kind though. Located in Portland. I wonder if she sells them locally or in boutiques too.

The way she runs he string (by drilling a hole through the top of the cross) is unique to what I've seen most who make wooden carved necklaces do. That is what stood out to me. A couple of her pieces for sale now appear to be possibly made in the same wood as the evidence piece.

Ok I have a couple questions maybe someone local can answer them. I think i has seen it mentioned that it could be someone who flys the remote controled airplanes. And they could have met Jessica at the park. This makes more sence now because someone mentioned somewhere south of 82nd there is a runway for those kind of planes?
Also here is another question do you think any of the people who put grafitti on any of the shacks like the A in the picture linked below could be involved just was thinking because of the location of the backpack. JMO
https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/19095548

Looking at photo #4 in your link, I've really become convinced that the three vertical marks are raised, not etched in to the wood. If you compare the shadows around them and the general way they look to the smaller lines near them (which appear to be indented), you can really see that the three large lines are raised and bumpy.

I don't think they're hatch-marks for victims or etched into the wood at all. Perhaps they have something to do with the 3-dimensional grain of wood used? Perhaps they were added in some other medium?

The zig-zag, however, looks etched to me.

they look messy. I do think they are etched, but in a messy way where the edges are rough and scruffy.

I am telling you all, I saw someone who makes these like this as necklaces. She sells them on roped type string not chains.

She even mentions in her description that hers were large "statement pieces"

Ok I have a couple questions maybe someone local can answer them. I think i has seen it mentioned that it could be someone who flys the remote controled airplanes. And they could have met Jessica at the park. This makes more sence now because someone mentioned somewhere south of 82nd there is a runway for those kind of planes?
Also here is another question do you think any of the people who put grafitti on any of the shacks like the A in the picture linked below could be involved just was thinking because of the location of the backpack. JMO
https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/19095548

the John Galt tag is interesting as its meaning in the Ayn Rand book.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Galt"]John Galt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Looking at photo #4 in your link, I've really become convinced that the three vertical marks are raised, not etched in to the wood. If you compare the shadows around them and the general way they look to the smaller lines near them (which appear to be indented), you can really see that the three large lines are raised and bumpy.

I don't think they're hatch-marks for victims or etched into the wood at all. Perhaps they have something to do with the 3-dimensional grain of wood used? Perhaps they were added in some other medium?

The zig-zag, however, looks etched to me.

Thank you, they look almost filled in to me, I thought so too and I am glad you mentioned that. It looks like line #3 might not be filled in but the other two most definitely. I dont think all the other scrapes on there mean anything, I will still say that those other chips look they could have been made by a child possible biting on it but those lines are intentional, just not sure how they are raised. maybe something was attached to it at some point?

Just a thought... I think the etching on the cross might be Hebrew symbols. The 3 "I"s on the front could be Vav symbols. These correspond to the number 6, reading 666 (Satanic). The back etching could be the letter Lamed, meaning "the King of Kings." Don't know, just did a little web research. Links are below... or cut & paste them.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Vav/vav.html

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Lamed/lamed.html

from your own link:
"The placement of the Vav suggests two of its essential connective powers:

By joining heaven and earth () it implies the connection between spiritual and earthly matters.

Since it occurs as the 22nd letter in the Torah attached to the sixth word, (et), it alludes to the creative connection between all of the letters. Vav is therefore the connecting force of the God, the divine "hook" that binds together heaven and earth."

and

"The Meaning of Lamed
The original meaning of Lamed probably was "to prick, sting, incite, goad," as a shepherd might prod cattle to perform some action. Hence the ancient pictograph was that of a staff or goad, representing authority."

IMHO I think the killer lost that cross when he placed Jessica there. I have read a lot here about the triangle theory, but what if he was etching the marks as he went along and didn't complete his triangle? I have to look at maps but just thinking as I go along.....where is the zig zag off shoot compared to etching if he had etched a closure to the triangle? Is that Boulder or the I-70 corridor?

If the cross holds meaning for him why leave it with her? That would tell me he is done and I really don't think this type of predator would end with Jessica.

FFMF has 14 different acronyms. All which mean nothing to this case I am sure. Its probably just a local tag if anything.

14 FFMF Acronym Definitions

Fédération Française de Modélisme Ferroviaire
Fermented Fluid Mechanics Forum
Free Flight Model Flying
Fat Free Milk Films
Fédération Française des Métiers de la Fourrure
Food for Maine's Future
Flush Face Mounting Frame
Flowers Facebook Monique Flowers
Flower Fairy Musical Figurine
Fabulous Flashing Menu Feature
Fédération Française des Métiers de le Fourrure
Farmers Fresh Market Farmers
Fall Family Math Festival
Fujido Fantastic Music Festival
Yes I saw those under acronyms but this is a place teens apparently hang out, drink smoke. Which is why I thought the rap referenced acronym made sense. Nothing to do with the crime IMHO.

I actually found an online seller who sells these crosses. The hole she runs the string in to make the necklace is the same location as the one that they are asking for information about. Her crosses are also similar in shape. I would guess each one of her pieces were one of a kind though. Located in Portland. I wonder if she sells them locally or in boutiques too.

The way she runs he string (by drilling a hole through the top of the cross) is unique to what I've seen most who make wooden carved necklaces do. That is what stood out to me. A couple of her pieces for sale now appear to be possibly made in the same wood as the evidence piece.

the australian jarrah wood? we found that last night. her husband makes them. I sent it to LE.

Can you post a link or picture?

It's not that big of a cross...

FFMF in graffiti, gangs do all that with with gang signature sometimes.Did it look older or newer?

Those letters are totally legible, unlike most tagging and other types of graffiti that are done. They are large and in red outline with yellow fill, and done like a font for a rock band. The other words are placed directly underneath and the writing is sloppy. The letters are angular, without any fill, just the lines done in red. Now that I examine it more, the use of red paint and the fact that the FFMF and 'bled your love' are above and below each other must mean they are connected to each other somehow, either by the same person/people or at the same time. There is more in red on the edge but I can't make it out. It looks like some small drawings and some more letters in red.

She even mentions in her description that hers were large "statement pieces"

Westminster PD Westminster Police have received a number of tips associated to the cross and suspect description from the Ketner Lake incident. We appreciate the tips that are helping in our Investigation. Police are not looking for explanation or meaning of the markings, but we are looking for who may have worn or had one of these, has or displays other items with identical marks and in particular, a person that fits the suspect description: light skinned male, medium build, average height. Thank you.

BBM

Have you or do you know anyone that fits the BBM above? This is what LE wants to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654