CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one of her crosses were made out jarrah. On etsy. We must be talking the same person. I'm behind. I see her page mentioned a couple pages back.

IMHO I think the killer lost that cross when he placed Jessica there. I have read a lot here about the triangle theory, but what if he was etching the marks as he went along and didn't complete his triangle? I have to look at maps but just thinking as I go along.....where is the zig zag off shoot compared to etching if he had etched a closure to the triangle? Is that Boulder or the I-70 corridor?

If the cross holds meaning for him why leave it with her? That would tell me he is done and I really don't think this type of predator would end with Jessica.

I agree. And if the street name Alpha is any indication, this is the first, not the last. there could have been something to indicate to LE in the backpack that this is his big premiere of a master plan that has just begun. LE is very concerned about him striking again soon.

IMHO I think the killer lost that cross when he placed Jessica there. I have read a lot here about the triangle theory, but what if he was etching the marks as he went along and didn't complete his triangle? I have to look at maps but just thinking as I go along.....where is the zig zag off shoot compared to etching if he had etched a closure to the triangle? Is that Boulder or the I-70 corridor?

If the cross holds meaning for him why leave it with her? That would tell me he is done and I really don't think this type of predator would end with Jessica.

the triangle in JR's case more closely matches the bottom part of the zig zag reversed, if it were completed. but it's in no way exact.

Just caught the tail end of this story on FOX National news! Don't know if this story went National before this broadcast, but it is now!

Story highlighted the cross as the key to capturing Jessica's murderer as well as the potential rapist.

How could the runner see the cross? Also what was released to the community in May about the attack? If cross was so prominent why wouldn't they have asked about it then? Did they not take the May victim seriously?

It seems odd that no one on WS discussed the May attack in the days after JR went missing. was that not out in the public? It just seems like people would have been saying, hey, is the May attack related to JR? And no one mentioned the May attack till a few days ago so makes me think they did not take that Victim too seriously - till now.

Westminster PD Westminster Police have received a number of tips associated to the cross and suspect description from the Ketner Lake incident. We appreciate the tips that are helping in our Investigation. Police are not looking for explanation or meaning of the markings, but we are looking for who may have worn or had one of these, has or displays other items with identical marks and in particular, a person that fits the suspect description: light skinned male, medium build, average height. Thank you.

BBM

Have you or do you know anyone that fits the BBM above? This is what LE wants to know.

Unless they already know what the meaning of the cross....i think it is important to the case....it would help profilers read this guy and know something about him.

Does anyone know how many Catholic Churches are in the triangular area where Jessica lived and where her remains were located?

there is a star called Alpha Trianguli in the constellation Triangulum.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Trianguli"]Alpha Trianguli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Westminster PD Westminster Police have received a number of tips associated to the cross and suspect description from the Ketner Lake incident. We appreciate the tips that are helping in our Investigation. Police are not looking for explanation or meaning of the markings, but we are looking for who may have worn or had one of these, has or displays other items with identical marks and in particular, a person that fits the suspect description: light skinned male, medium build, average height. Thank you.

BBM

Have you or do you know anyone that fits the BBM above? This is what LE wants to know.

Am I right in thinking the "light skinned" part implies "non caucasian"?

:waitasec:

Considering the shop in etsy only had 39 feedback it shouldn't or won't be hard to recall who bought these and their PayPal information (address, etc). If her crosses turn out to be the cross.

BBM

Thanks for trying.

Those letters are totally legible, unlike most tagging and other types of graffiti that are done. They are large and in red outline with yellow fill, and done like a font for a rock band. The other words are placed directly underneath and the writing is sloppy. The letters are angular, without any fill, just the lines done in red. Now that I examine it more, the use of red paint and the fact that the FFMF and 'bled your love' are above and below each other must mean they are connected to each other somehow, either by the same person/people or at the same time. There is more in red on the edge but I can't make it out. It looks like some small drawings and some more letters in red.
I feel strongly that the person who did this is not going to make time for graffiti. Teenage thing. Bleeding love appears in a lot of song lyrics too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/****-Funk-Master-Flex-FFMF/170422739656081

Ok I have a couple questions maybe someone local can answer them. I think i has seen it mentioned that it could be someone who flys the remote controled airplanes. And they could have met Jessica at the park. This makes more sence now because someone mentioned somewhere south of 82nd there is a runway for those kind?

There is a model airplane field on the ridge just southwest of where the body was found. From the field, it's a short walk to a spot where you can watch that location.

Am I right in thinking the "light skinned" part implies "non caucasian"?

:waitasec:

Not necessarily. She might not have gotten a good glimpse of him, all she knew is that he wasn't ... dark-skinned (which could have meant Af-American or Hispanic, or Indian, etc.)

searching Alpha triangle brings up more Freemason and gnostic mystical stuff.

lots of diagrams with triangles, Alpha & Omega with the Phoenix of rebirth rising.

Jakob Boehme: http://www.greatdreams.com/sacred/boehme.htm

a pentagram is not the only diagram incorporating triangles. look on the webpage for:

Diagram by Boehme, incorporating the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, the traditional Four Elements,
a Christian mandala, and other themes

I don't think light-skinned necessarily means not white. She probably did not get a great look at him and may not be able to tell an exact race. Lighter skinned Hispanic men, black men, or some sort of mixed race individual can be mixed up with someone who is white if you only have a fleeting, scary moment of seeing a person. Or, hell, sometimes even just in general. My boyfriend is often mistaken as Hispanic or something, but he is just plain old white and his ancestors don't even originate from that area. He just happens to have a very natural looking tan and darker hair.

I am assuming at this point they do not want us to eliminate anyone as a possibility-like, oh it can't be that guy who fits the description generally because he is white (or not white).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member