CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should check to see if anyone owns a blue sedan and a white van. And they need to be following up on anyone selling a blue sedan or a white van recently, or burning one and filing an insurance claim. :eek:) Of course, I bet LE is already doing those things.

I've been looking out for any upcoming abductions in case little Jessica's killer wasn't really local or was and he/she? booked and ran and will attempt the same thing in another state.There is a possible abduction of a 12 year old girl in Clayton N.J Autumn Pasquale.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Missing-12-Year-Old-Girl--175157951.html

Omg where did you see this? I completely missed it. Been laying in bed sick all day. Not much news on it. Please point me in the direction. Is there a case here?

I think a person considering this type of crime would leave his neighborhood, but not by much. i.e. would not want to be right there for a house-to-house search, but want to be able to get there quickly. I know they did a lot of thorough house-searching from what was printed some time back, but not sure how far that would have extended. I am sure they would have taken note on anyone not at home or not answering the door. I think this person is just enough out of range, also this allowed him to come and go to leave her body, the backpack, etc. and not be subject to searches of his car.

I just wanted to say that superior in a direct line is 6.5 miles away from where she disappeared. There is no direct route. Also, superior is boulder county. There was no amber alert on the phone for boulder county that I know of. The school district did not even send a note home until the Friday after she went missing. There was a lot of people that did not know.... And hi I'm new here.

Welcome to Websleuths! and thank you for your info.

in NH there was a couple (who lived with the man's mother) who abducted a woman from her car at night. they then killed her and used bleach to clean the scene and left her by the side of a river. the man had said he "wanted to get a girl" and his GF went along with it. she clearly is short some marbles and went along to help him. They had snowplowed for the woman years before, and called her one night to ask her to help them b/c they were having car trouble. (this was their ploy to abduct her). she went out alone to try and help and she was killed. small child at home. so sad.
it is possible that a couple would work together given the right set of dynamics and terrible genes and lack of intelligence.

There have, sadly, been a number of cases in which a girlfriend or wife helps a guy abduct a girl or woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, I am sorry if this has already been brought up. I keep seeing people say go back and read all the threads and you will probably find your answers. I tried to read all the threads, I really did, but my attention span did not let me succeed. :(

Anyway, at Jessica's memorial her friend's mother spoke and I got the impression that Jessica had not lived in the neighborhood for that long, maybe 2-3 years. Her friend's mom said that it took 6 months for her daughter and Jessica to talk and that she seen Jessica almost everyday for for the past 2 years.

Does anyone know where they may have lived prior? Is it possible that the killer could have been someone from her old neighborhood?

So much rests on information we just don't know, but on the surface it would seem we have two different personalities at work on this crime.

The reason I say that is essentially, the non-intactness of her body (is this a word?).

If we go with rumour and statistical likliehood, the remains were dismembered to hide identification.

Why then, would the remains be dumped out in the open, just waiting to be found?

The perp was concerned with hiding the ID, then NOT concerned?

This could well indicate two perps...one organised, the other not so much.

Interesting to note the "white van" attempted abduction at the other school the day earlier allegedly had two passengers.

:waitasec:

Oh and FWIW, I always figured he dumped the body remains first and was headed back home, when he looked over at the seat and went, "oh crap, I forgot to get rid of the backpack; oh, here, I'll pull into this street and dump it here."

Do we know how often the garbage guys picked up garbage at that site? How likely is it that the public would know this? I would love to know when was the last time that area had been cleaned?

IIRC a local has said it was quite common for bags of garbage to be left on the side of the road. Not sure on how often they were collected though

:moo:

Omg where did you see this? I completely missed it. Been laying in bed sick all day. Not much news on it. Please point me in the direction. Is there a case here?

Yes

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8484023#post8484023"]NJ Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

2 exams next week so been MIA and really haven't been able to read. Sorry guys :( life's getting in the way. Any important updates? I so greatly appreciate the help!

I've been unable to rule out a feeling that either the perp is a woman, or there's a woman working with the perp. No evidence, just a gut queasiness.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Attraction"]Wicked Attraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

They do pair up sometimes.

Why is the backpack finding guy's story being questioned? He is not a suspect. What does it matter if he knew about JR's case or not? He said he didn't know. At least he reported the finding of it and someone properly directed him to understanding its significance. Imagine if he had put the backpack in the garage and just forgotten about it altogether!

This guy's knowledge of or complete lack of knowledge of JR's abduction had zero bearing on what happened to JR the morning of 10/05. By the time that backpack was placed near this guy's house/sidewalk JR was likely already deceased and discarded.

What anyone else does in terms of watching news or not watching news or paying attention or not paying attention or looking at CNN is irrelevant. This is what happened in this case. You can believe this guy or not believe this guy in terms of his awareness, but this guy does not appear to be the suspect being sought.

I thought LE said "non-random" before she was found and "predator" afterward. I don't think they knew much at first, and were trying to contain panic.

So much rests on information we just don't know, but on the surface it would seem we have two different personalities at work on this crime.

The reason I say that is essentially, the non-intactness of her body (is this a word?).

If we go with rumour and statistical likliehood, the remains were dismembered to hide identification.

Why then, would the remains be dumped out in the open, just waiting to be found?

The perp was concerned with hiding the ID, then NOT concerned?

This could well indicate two perps...one organised, the other not so much.

Interesting to note the "white van" attempted abduction at the other school the day earlier allegedly had two passengers.

:waitasec:

BBM

I don't think it was to hinder identification. I think it was for ease of disposal. And if it's well known that garbage collectors will pick up bags from the side of the road, then the perp would IMO have simply been hoping for them to be picked up and taken away.

:moo::moo:

I also agree the backpack was dumped later because he still had it and needed to get rid of it.

I suspect LE are waiting for this guy to show himself.

Driving past Jessica's house would be one way he can prolong his "high".

He will possibly attempt to contact her family.

BBM: This just made the hair on the back of my neck go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste