CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little behind reading...but...if they found receipts ....why would they have been in the garbage bag where he moved her body? Stores don't pack things in black garbage bags......so how would the receipts get into the bag? Did he just bring them and toss them into the field where her torso was found? This doesn't make sense to me.....unless the trash collectors lost the receipts out of bags they were carrying to pick up trash that day? I buy black garbage bags all the time......it may not have come from the perp. If those receipts did come from the perp.....how did they get there....??? This confuses me...can anyone help me out here?

Some body gave a good example earlier of how the receipt could have been in the back of the vehicle..then when a trash bag with something in it is put in trunk of vehicle the wetness on bag could cause a receipt to stick to it..unknowingly to the perp. I also wondered if perp took out trash bag, put in his garbage can..threw receipt in can..later used the garbage can to throw something in..forgetting that he had already put the receipt in there. Just guesses..

From the start the WPD have said that official details about the case would only come thru them. It is a shame that someone leaked something and now they have to take time out of the investigation to deal with this.

:moo:

The person who leaked by definition, is the WPD.

Are we so sure this "leak" is unintentional?

:waitasec:

Her remains were found in garbage bags 11 miles away in an open field in Arvada's Pattridge Park five days after her disappearance.

Read more: Police get tuft of hair from park near where Jessica Ridgeway found - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...-tuft-hair-from-park-near-where#ixzz2A2yB2bYi
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

BBM

I wonder if it may have been leaked on purpose, the old push/pulled with a suspect to make him very nervous? Hope so anyway.

From the start the WPD have said that official details about the case would only come thru them. It is a shame that someone leaked something and now they have to take time out of the investigation to deal with this.

:moo:

You got that right Nurse!!!:rocker:

Was the finding of reciepts in the bag on the news? I don't understand where this came from.

I just found this article from this morning, can any local tell us where this localtion is in regards to the JR areas. I do not want to speculate to much, but could the reports from last night have caused the prep freak out and commit suicide? It just seemed like a strange place for this man to choose to kill himself; a park, next to a school, with a trail that the kids use when walking to and from school. Here is the link to the article, please let me know what is this location in relation to JR, and if this is not allowed mods please remove. TIA.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...brucker-park-near-mt-carbon-elementary-school

I wonder if it may have been leaked on purpose, the old push/pulled with a suspect to make him very nervous? Hope so anyway.

I think this is exactly what happend!
Otherwise the LE would have told these Clerks to say nothing at all to the press i believe they set this up!

Turning up the heat!

The person who leaked by definition, is the WPD.

Are we so sure this "leak" is unintentional?

:waitasec:

I don't think we know that Sapphire Steel.

How do you know who leaked the information? As for the rest of it obviously today they are going to address the allegations made in the news report.

I'm a little behind reading...but...if they found receipts ....why would they have been in the garbage bag where he moved her body? Stores don't pack things in black garbage bags......so how would the receipts get into the bag? Did he just bring them and toss them into the field where her torso was found? This doesn't make sense to me.....unless the trash collectors lost the receipts out of bags they were carrying to pick up trash that day? I buy black garbage bags all the time......it may not have come from the perp. If those receipts did come from the perp.....how did they get there....??? This confuses me...can anyone help me out here?

It says the receipts were found in a an open field near where JR's remains were found, not inside the garbage bags.

BBM

why would details be limited for public safety?

Thanks for details on where the word 'bags' (plural) came from, (FOX).

Re above: here's what came to my mind...it seems like a lot of descriptions mention a Hispanic male. How bad is racial tension in that area? Bad enough to worry about violence vs. Hispanics or anger towards immigrants?

further thought: the woman with the disguised voice in the king sooper bit on the fox video talks about the investigation of the receipt as in the background the fox news reporter interviewing her says her identity is concealed because the employees have been asked not to speak to the news media BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. :no:

lots of places all this "info" may be coming from.

I just found this article from this morning, can any local tell us where this localtion is in regards to the JR areas. I do not want to speculate to much, but could the reports from last night have caused the prep freak out and commit suicide? It just seemed like a strange place for this man to choose to kill himself; a park, next to a school, with a trail that the kids use when walking to and from school. Here is the link to the article, please let me know what is this location in relation to JR, and if this is not allowed mods please remove. TIA.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...brucker-park-near-mt-carbon-elementary-school

Littleton is a about 30 minutes or so from Westminster/Arvada. But yeah so close to a school is creepy!

So i'm confused..if the receipts were from the perp..how would they have gotten in the field? Not by accident ..thats for sure. I'm thinking the receipts came from the trash collectors.....and also..when i listened to the video..it sounded like they found the receipts the day they found her body?

further thought: the woman with the disguised voice in the king sooper bit on the fox video talks about the investigation of the receipt as in the background the fox news reporter interviewing her says her identity is concealed because the employees have been asked not to speak to the news media BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. :no:

lots of places all this "info" may be coming from.

If LE tells you to shut up, here's an idea.... SHUT UP. They aren't saying that just because. They don't want their case messed up. Geeeeez!

Who knows? It is interesting that the park is on W. Cross Avenue.

So the reciepts were found in the area of Jessicas remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand