CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think of light skinned.I think of like white boy Greg in Haleigh Cummings case.So I guess I'm thinking her killer is a light skinned mexican guy.Does that make any sense LOL.

I'm still looking for the unedited Helicopter footage. I've been searching for about 5 hours now. Does anyone have a link?

I'm still looking for the unedited Helicopter footage. I've been searching for about 5 hours now. Does anyone have a link?

I truly don't think it is still available anywhere. Some said it was on Youtube, but I never found it. jmo

As far as I know that footage was live streamed and was not recorded, so it is not available anywhere. HTH

Five hours of searching, oh my, someone give this person a link!!

I struggle with my tablet when here as well. After you refresh, you will be taken to the last post you were looking at before you hit refresh (at least for me it works that way) then I just continue to scroll down for the newer posts.

The problem is that with it constantly trying to reload the ads with eac h refresh, I end up getting impatient and start scrolling down myself, before it can do it automatically, then
when the page does finish loading it tries to take where it wants but I have already intervened and then I am dragged somewhere I don't want to go, having already bypassed letting it do it itself, lol.

I know that last sentence makes zero sense but maybe ya'll will follow.

Sorry for the O/T back on subject.

MOO but you could not have described this annoying issue any more perfectly than you did above..not only do I suffer witb this issue but I too "intervene" exactly like you do even tho I know the damn thing when finished refreshing will zap me right back where it wants me to start...uugghhh!

I have looked as well with no luck but will post if I find it.

Welcome to Websleuth!

I think I remember them finding a pair of socks somewhere.I'm not sure if or where I read it or what it said.If it was in the scanner section I'm sorry.But I don't remember what it said.

OMG you're right! I remember this too...shoot, I can't remember why though...

MOO but you could not have described this annoying issue any more perfectly than you did above..not only do I suffer witb this issue but I too "intervene" exactly like you do even tho I know the damn thing when finished refreshing will zap me right back where it wants me to start...uugghhh!

Not every time, but often, my pc does the same annoying thing.

Thanks for this link Wishbone. It seems clear that was an attempted grab; and he reportedly used a cloth with chemical - like the park attempt. One can nearly make out his stature but not able to identify features (or car tag). I wish cams recorded more high def pics; sometimes they are just not clear enough. However, I suspect LE/FBI can enhance that video and may even have been able to read the car tag - if there was one visible. Again, thanks for sharing.

If there were two perps in Jessica's case, then someone could have gone and dumped the backpack while the other went to the dumping grounds.

I'm not convinced that there's any point in discussing the contents of the Fox News rumor/gossip article that police have said is 60% incorrect.

I'm hopelessly behind because I got caught up in a case close to home and I just can't keep up with how fast this thread is moving!

I can't help but comment, though... there is a good reason, methinks, why we refer to this organization as "Faux Newz". :D

In my post I said that the attacker was first described as white(in the video when the Ketner attack first happened), then light skinned(recently described by LE) and now we're hearing Hispanic(per this latest article). Take what you like and leave the rest, thats what I do.

Sorry - wasn't referring to your post, but the discrepancies between the written article in your link and the video in the same link. In the video, around 1:57, they lay out that the Ketner attacker was described as light-skinned and the attacker last night, Hispanic.

The written description, about the seventh paragraph in that article, contradicts the video.

Not a big deal...the news gets their own info wrong sometimes!

OMG you're right! I remember this too...shoot, I can't remember why though...

Snipped by Me, HTH:

Police investigators and volunteers collected socks and other items near Chelsea Park Saturday, Materasso said. The socks were placed in evidence bags.

"We can't say at this point whether these are or are not related," he said. Detectives will show the articles of clothing to Jessica's mother and see if they belong to the girl, he added.

Read more: New team of dogs will resume search for Westminster girl, 10, Sunday - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_21714407#ixzz2A3tJR6Kx
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

The grocery store receipts... OMG, this new info personally blew me away!!!

In our discussions of why perp would dismember the body, my mind went to all the "usual" reasons, of course.

Given that the last thing perp wants to happen is to be stopped by LE w/the body in his car, I came up w/this scenario: Dismember body and, perhaps, place in deep freezer; on day of disposal, go to grocery store and buy couple of bags of groceries making sure to keep receipt(s); place body parts in garbage bags and place in bottom of the new grocery bags and cover w/groceries; keep store receipt(s) handy.

Gads... is this a possibility?!?

Walk me through this...why keep the receipts handy?

Yes, it did Wishbone. Imo, this would indicate that this may have been a duo all along?

A Close Encounter With A Killer Mind
By Tyrra B Meserve

Since the beginning of time, within every culture, in every society, there have been those who are incapable of adapting and blending within the boundaries of their communal environment.

Driven by a force that is incomprehensible to the peers upon which they prey, they feed on the terror and panic their crimes leave in the heart of the community. Unable to control their carnal desires for more than just brief moments, they reside in the dark recesses of the mind, opportunistically seizing victims to compensate for shortcomings they themselves are unable to overcome. Behind false smiles, it is truly then that the eyes become the window to the soul, or in some cases, the lack thereof.

In most instances, the serial killer acts alone, extracting pleasure from the anonymity that he presents. However, in rare cases, these predators find in each other a kindred mind, linking up to work together, proving the old adage of water seeking its own level, even for heinous reasons. Whether the union is long-term, or short-lived, these serial killing partners present a unique problem for law enforcement officers trying to solve crimes.

Read More - http://www.greenepublishing.com/oldsitesave/archivethirtyseven.html

I think it might be an ad that my iPad is trying to shut down over and over? But I am curious if when others refresh on a laptop if it automatically takes them down to the last post? This could be the issue? I assume there is some code that flips the iPad out?

Try locking your screen rotation, if it's not.

Actually, the conversation above was about the socks, not the cross.

I think the cross was found near remains. HLN is reporting that (though I don't know how credible that is).

No, this is in regards to the cross in the thread where the cross was discussed. It was Friday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810