CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What day of the week was the Ketner Lake incident?

No job? Work from home? Day off? So many variables. This case is driving me CRAZY!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

The attack at Ketner Lake was on Memorial Day.

I don't think so. A few threads a go, we discussed the attempt on the boy. It was in a neighborhood close, but the guy in that case was in jogging attire and bald. Sounded pretty different.

But, does anyone know what "Small-rim sunglasses" are?

Shaved head, different than bald. That can always grow back.

Small rim sunglasses ... probably wire rims, smallish, not large and plastic.

Here is the author:

"
Radell Smith, Criminal Profiles Examiner

Radell Smith possesses a formal education in behavioral forensics as well as successful experience in the field of profiling unsolved homicides.
"

OT: I dug around and I can't find Radell in any peer reviewed publications. Which means I can't find her published in any databases with holdings (including thesis and/or dissertation). Which I've got access to a few databases as of right now, but to be fair not all.

Why did I dig around for her? Because she states she "posesses a formal education" "in behavoiral forensics"...what? She has what?

When someone has completed an undergraduate or graduate degree they usually don't play coy and/or pussyfoot around what degree they hold. Just my experience, especially when they are writing in their so called professed field of expertise.

I call BS. She/he or whomever RS is that writes for the examiner is writing a blog and the examiner posts it like actual news articles.

Just popping in for a few. Gotta get back to work but couldn't get my mind off Jess today! :( Bless her heart. I don't like the way this is moving so far. :sigh:

Was there ever a sketch done of the guy at the lake....

The live footage is not available but youtube has a couple of stillls in a video. search her name with body and the word graphic.

That returns nothing of value, trust me I've tried.

How much publicity was there given locally to the May attack? Was it all over the local news?

Guy probably is short, maybe wimpy looking, so when he could not overpower a woman he turned to children. Someone easily could have been standing behind a bush and came up behind JR, if indeed he did the same MO as chloroform. Scary.

He probably is somewhat a loner, bc if he had wife, kids, wouldn't he have been w them on Memorial Day ? Or at least he would be noticeable if he was gone for long periods of time, which you would assume were his intentions to do what he needed to do? Maybe a guy around 25, who no one would miss if gone for a few days over Memorial Day?

I wonder if they could get people's cameras from that weekend, I am not sure what this lake is like but perhaps families might have been there taking pictures. Is the lake deserted?

It pretty much has to be DNA, for them to be so sure, or a fingerprint.

DNA somewhere at Jessica's scene, maybe a cigarette butt, and DNA under the joggers nails.

Bless her.

:cow:
Or a chemical-laced rag found at the scene of the homicide.

Getting real sick of this....

An 8-year-old girl on her way to school in Aurora Monday morning was told by a stranger to get in his sport-utility vehicle, police said.

The child was at a bus stop near East Louisiana Avenue and South Idalia Street at about 8:30 a.m, when a man pulled over in the green, two-door "Jeep-like" vehicle, the child told police.

Read more: Aurora police seek green SUV in attempted abduction at school bus stop - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...reen-suv-attempted-abduction-at#ixzz2A4OSTHuI
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

green, two-door "Jeep-like" vehicle,

Haven't we heard of this vehicle somewhere before?

The attack at Ketner Lake was on Memorial Day.

I knew that, but I wasn't sure what day. I looked it up, it was a Monday. So, it is possible he has a job in which he had the holiday off, OR he could be unemployed, or . . so many other options. I suppose he could have Fri-Monday off. Who knows. I just wish someone with info would come forward. Somebody HAS to suspect him, right?

:please:

Attempted kidnapping this morning in Aurora:

An 8-year-old girl on her way to school in Aurora Monday morning was told by a stranger to get in his sport-utility vehicle, police said.

The child was at a bus stop near East Louisiana Avenue and South Idalia Street at about 8:30 a.m, when a man pulled over in the green, two-door "Jeep-like" vehicle, the child told police.

Read more: Aurora police seek green SUV in attempted abduction at school bus stop - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...reen-suv-attempted-abduction-at#ixzz2A4W5svXG
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove