CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always come up with some silly excuse not to jog, but now I have a good one. jmo

Honestly, I don't understand how any woman can go jogging alone? I see them all the time, bouncing down a country road, a busy street, or along a riverwalk, wearing skimpy and/or tight-fitting clothes, with headphones on, and I cannot understand how they have the nerve. Women have even told me about having guys expose themselves to them while they were running in some park or remote area. Even if someone doesn't abduct you right there, anyone with a bad idea in mind is likely to notice you.

JMO

I posted this question on the WPD site:

The white car in the attempted abduction by the 2 men of the girl outside the Bar(Fox video), looks like an early to mid 90s oldsmobile cutlass. WPD can you release make, model, & year? TIA

Hopefully they will release this info to hold down speculation, rumors, and confusion, and these predators will be located before another innocent victim is abducted or worse...
MOO but the break lights that give the effect of more of a boxy, squared look is misleading as to what the back of the car actually looks like when the brake lights are NOT on.. To see what i mean refer to the video at about the 1:34min mark where the brake lights are NOT lit up(sorry my screen cap feature on this browser wont allow me to take a screen grab of the 1:34min frame of the video)..but if you look at this time frame in the video u can see the definite different(and imo much more accurate) appearance of the rear view of the vehicle that shows it is NOT the boxy appearance thats shown with brake lights lit...

When you see the actual appearnce of the back of the vehicle its moo that it is Honda Accord 2 door coupe with sunroof mid-late 90's US version...

Not to mention the fact that the whackos are out in full force. What is going on down there??

It's crazy! I'm just wondering how many of them are not actual abduction attempts, but misunderstandings. Like the kid who was stalking his ex-girlfriend? Every one in the area is on edge right now, so innocent situations can be interpreted as sinister. Not that the kid stalking his ex is innocent, but he wasn't trying to abduct the child. KWIM?

Jessica case on Nancy Grace tonight, if anyone is interested.

Honestly, I don't understand how any woman can go jogging alone? I see them all the time, bouncing down a country road, a busy street, or along a riverwalk, wearing skimpy and/or tight-fitting clothes, with headphones on, and I cannot understand how they have the nerve. Women have even told me about having guys expose themselves to them while they were running in some park or remote area. Even if someone doesn't abduct you right there, anyone with a bad idea in mind is likely to notice you.

JMO

My mother was an avid jogger in her younger years and she had so many stories of men approaching her, exposing themselves in their cars, and one attempted grab at her arm as a man tried to pull her into the car (she twisted free and he sped off, she never reported it).

But she talked about all of the above so casually, like it was normal. Getting me to jog would be miracle enough without all of the dangers!

JMO

" Bouncing" lol:floorlaugh:

Why is anyone doing anything alone if this area is under siege?
And if it is, LE really needs to be a bit more vocal.
I have never heard of so many reported/alleged/attempted abductions in my life, not counting the alien channel...

Does King Scoopers sell pool shock during the summer months? I know that grocery stores in my area do. Maybe the receipt that was found includes the chemicals needed to make chloroform.

Or, perhaps a receipt wasn't actually found. Maybe there was a tip from a cashier at a King Scoopers who remembers a creepy customer matching the description of the suspect in the Ketner Lake abduction attempt, who came in a few months ago and bought nothing but garbage bags, bleach, duct tape, chemicals..??

UGH.

I transcribed the JMV portion about JR and page had to be refreshed and I lost it.
ARGH!
But a few things that stood out.
Forensic scientist stated that with touch dna anything left behind by perp gives PD good DNA to use.
Shows power of new DNA testing.
He stated DNA matches from body and backpack were made (although I am not saying he would have that knowledge from being involved in case)
Forensic psychologist said he is getting bolder and braver. NO ONE should be walking alone right now. (Scary!)He said IF perp taunts or leaves tokens behind on purpose they are likely a serial killer. JVM said police have confirmed the cross did NOT belong to JR or her family and that it was found at a crime scene.

I run, but I assure you I am at no risk. TMI- I breastfed my kids for a long time, so you can imagine. There is no greatness left.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

UGH.

I transcribed the JMV portion about JR and page had to be refreshed and I lost it.
ARGH!
But a few things that stood out.
Forensic scientist stated that with touch dna anything left behind by perp gives PD good DNA to use.
Shows power of new DNA testing.
He stated DNA matches from body and backpack were made (although I am not saying he would have that knowledge from being involved in case)
Forensic psychologist said he is getting bolder and braver. NO ONE should be walking alone right now. (Scary!)He said IF perp taunts or leaves tokens behind on purpose they are likely a serial killer. JVM said police have confirmed the cross did NOT belong to JR or her family and that it was found at a crime scene.

That is incredible.

I am very curious if Jessica was his #1. That really makes me feel sick inside.

That is incredible.

I am very curious if Jessica was his #1. That really makes me feel sick inside.

me too. Especially because this creep is still out there. (edited my language to creep from the foul names I really call him)

Thinking.... If I am correct in assuming that her clothes were in her backpack, maybe some of the chemical used on the cloth near her mouth got on the collar of her shirt. Or on her little glasses. :( But clothing would be more likely.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JMO

I have a friend who jogs all over, rides her bike for miles, and hikes in the woods. She is a very attractive blonde in her 40's. But, she carries her pistol with her and she knows how to use it. Maybe that is the answer. Don't quit jogging, just start packing. jmo

33408120003_large.jpg

me too. Especially because this creep is still out there. (edited my language to creep from the foul names I really call him)

I hear you MidwestMama. I don't know how many times I had to censor myself on here because of this lowlife.

My mother was an avid jogger in her younger years and she had so many stories of men approaching her, exposing themselves in their cars, and one attempted grab at her arm as a man tried to pull her into the car (she twisted free and he sped off, she never reported it).

But she talked about all of the above so casually, like it was normal. Getting me to jog would be miracle enough without all of the dangers!

BBM

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members