CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
green, two-door "Jeep-like" vehicle,

Haven't we heard of this vehicle somewhere before?

Im not sure but that vehicle sounds like one here in Iowa that was involved in an attempted abduction.

The reason I was asking about the sketch is because this morning in morning meeting one of the other GM's stated that the guy who did this to Jessica was spotted in my area yesterday :eek: I asked her if it wasnt referenced to the Candyman lurings and she said no. Not sure where she came up with this info but I was upset all day, worried about every child in our little area including mine almost to the point of panic. I knew in the back of my mind that she probably had info wrong but could not get online to even look! Long friggin day for me to say the least.....................

Directly linked. Good, because at least we have someone who has seen this creep.

If it is a sexual predator duo, this may explain the confusion. Some victims may be witnessing one perp, and other victims witnessing the other perp, resulting in different descriptions.. Confused yet?

Iich verstehen sie nicht, Ich spreche sie Deutsches nicht

Mmmm....let me guess....
"The British are coming...The British are coming!"

OK...enough fun.
Back to the case and finding this terrible killer.

I knew that, but I wasn't sure what day. I looked it up, it was a Monday. So, it is possible he has a job in which he had the holiday off, OR he could be unemployed, or . . so many other options. I suppose he could have Fri-Monday off. Who knows. I just wish someone with info would come forward. Somebody HAS to suspect him, right?

:please:

Memorial Day is always on a Monday (last Monday in May). :D

It's interesting to me that we hear Denver metro is in a panic, that everyone is watching their kids more, yet we still hear about unsupervised kids almost being abducted every day. (And I doubt those are the only kids who are outside by themselves).

Poor macho wuss. :)

Can you believe just those few words set him off so bad. You could see the rage in his face. OMG a time bomb. So glad they caught him. And he is also a coward. jmo

It's interesting to me that we hear Denver metro is in a panic, that everyone is watching their kids more, yet we still hear about unsupervised kids almost being abducted every day. (And I doubt those are the only kids who are outside by themselves).

Not to mention the fact that the whackos are out in full force. What is going on down there??

Not to belabor the point (something that never happens here) but articles on gather and examiner are written by anyone who chooses to log in and create an account. In fact, if I was not so lazy, I might do it, since I would at least base it on the facts known per LE and not wild speculation and sensationalism, which iswhat so many of the writers on these two sites utilize.

It is the written version of NG, IMO. And several mods have said we are not to post links here.

Anyway.

Hmmm...I remember a green truck sighting at Pattridge park, but I think there was something else as well...

Neighbor intervied where Jessica's remains were located...

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/...Jessica-Ridgeway-Investigation-173831201.html
Article quotes a local seeing a green pick-up truck

Neighbors said they talked to police about seeing anything suspicious leading up to the discovery of the body.

“I’m very sorry. I’m very much afraid that it’s the little girl,” said Shirley Snyder.

Snyder lives just a few streets away from where the grim discovery surfaced.

“They asked if I had seen anything suspicious in my backyard, like thrown over my fence,” said Snyder.

“That’s as much quiet country as you can get. There’s nothing back there from this house to 93 there’s nothing,” said neighbor Chris Mourie.

Mourie is one of several neighbors who have told police about suspicious activity in the community.

“There was a green pickup truck that was parked there yesterday
. Because this was such a remote area we really don’t see that many people,” said Mourie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem